Discovery Gaming Community
Trans-Sirius Commerce - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Trans-Sirius Commerce - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=131986)

Pages: 1 2

Trans-Sirius Commerce - Recruitment - Interspace Commerce - 07-27-2015

Please use following code in order to make a valid application

Code:
[color=#00eaff]Name:[/color] [color=#009dff][i] <Name here> [/i][/color]
[color=#00eaff]Age:[/color] [color=#009dff][i] <Age here> [/i][/color]
[color=#00eaff]Gender:[/color] [color=#009dff][i] <Gender here> [/i][/color]
[color=#00eaff]Place of Birth:[/color] [color=#009dff][i] <Place of birth here> [/i][/color][hr]

[color=#00eaff]To what division are you applying?[/color]
[color=#00eaff][ ][/color] [color=#009dff]- Transportation Division[/color]
[color=#00eaff][ ][/color] [color=#009dff]- Security Division[/color] [hr]

[color=#00eaff]Do you own a transport/fighter? (If you don't, Serenity transport will be given to you.)[/color]
[color=#009dff][i]<Answer here>[/i][/color][hr]

[color=#00eaff]Tell us something about yourself (brief bio).[/color]
[color=#009dff][i]<bio here>[/i][/color][hr]

[color=#00eaff]Why do you want to join our company?[/color]
[color=#009dff][i]<Answer here>[/i][/color]

[color=#00eaff]===========================================================================[/color]

[align=center][size=13][color=#ff0000]OORP Section[/color][/size][/align]

[color=#00eaff]How good is your RP (1-10)?[/color] [color=#009dff][i]<Answer here>[/i][/color]
[color=#00eaff]How long have you been playing Discovery?[/color] [color=#009dff][i]<Answer here>[/i][/color]
[color=#00eaff]Have you ever been sanctioned?[/color] [color=#009dff][i] <Answer here>[/i][/color]
[color=#00eaff]What is your SKYPE name?[/color] [color=#009dff][i] <Answer here>[/i][/color]
[color=#00eaff]Are you in any faction(s)?[/color] [color=#009dff][i] <Answer here>[/i][/color]
[color=#00eaff]Do you know the server rules?[/color] [color=#009dff][i] <Answer here>[/i][/color]

RE: Thunderbolt Trading Company - Recruitment - The Ramler - 07-27-2015

Name: Eric Ramler.
Place of Birth: Planet Curacao, Cortez.

To what division are you applying?
[X ] - Transportation Division

Do you own a transport/fighter? (If you don't, Serenity transport will be given to you.)
Currently i own a couple of transports. Perhaps, if we transport a lot of raw materials or Industrial materials, i will purchase a brand new large scale transport. A bison or Mastodon for example. I'd like to keep my shukesha for the heavy duties: human transportation or in risky situations.

I currently own:

"Shukensha" Renzu Liner. [Image: 8DCAEg1.png]

Passenger Liner (OS&C pilots are using this one for training purposes).

Tell us something about yourself (brief bio).
My name is Eric Ramler. I grew up on Planet Curacao. The "Pleasure" planet, as they call it here. Among these filthy riches, i became passionated by luxury and (especially) money. My mother and my father are both hard working labourers on Planet Curacao, well they were. Passionated by all the bling-bling, i received an offer to join OS&C. They were in need of youngsters to boost their impressions among these tourists. OS&C is a young, luxurious and fast-growing company. When they finally accepted my résumé i received training in becoming a pilot. I started from the bottom, with a democritus, to transport some raw materials. Later on i got promoted and i got my first passenger liner. A couple more years pass by. I bought a second hand luxury liner, to keep the costs low. Guess who i bought the liner from? Venkman, the CEO. So perhaps i already have a small connection with the company. After years of working, i could afford myself a "Shukensha". My passion became an obsession, and theres one word that describes this perfectly: Trader or trading. I'm a trader and this is what i am supposed to do for the rest of my life. [i]

Why do you want to join our company?
[i]Lets say, OS&C and Thunderbolt Trading Company are somewhat comparable. Independent (kind of), loyal to Liberty, yet trading accros the whole Sirius system. I don't want to stay in one place for too long. I want to visit my mother and my father on Planet Curacao from time to time. I seek a company in the Liberty system, but one which is not limited to the Liberty system. Your company is just what i seek. I am an experienced trader and i know how to handle my cargo. I've mostly transported passengers, so trust me, i know how valuable a cargo is, especially a living one. [/]

===========================================================================

OORP Section

How good is your RP (1-10)? [i]I'd say 7/10. Since i Always wanted to join OS&C (i played on disco before) but they somewhat never existed, i kind of gave up. This is also the reason why my RP may not be that great, because i was a solo trader most of the time. I do greet people in space and i would like to interact more with the community, especially on the forums.

How long have you been playing Discovery? Now i've been playing for 3 days. But i used to play disco some time ago, but i forgot the user name and didn't know how to obtain it back. I'm somewhat on the same level as my previous account used to be. Mainly because i bought cheaper second hand ships from the Marketplace.
Have you ever been sanctioned? No i have not.
What is your SKYPE name? freds00n
Are you in any faction(s)? I am in "OS&C", just the official one in-game, not on the forum or w/e.
Do you know the server rules? I have read and understood the server rules.

RE: Thunderbolt Trading Company - Recruitment - Interspace Commerce - 07-27-2015

Message from: Michael Dean
Subject: RE: Application of Eric Ramler

Dear Mister Ramler,

thank you very much for your interest in working for the Thunderbold Trading Corporation.

We are happy to receive your application.

You may begin your work for the company to your earliest convenience. You will receive more detailed Information shortly.

As it stands I have some minor suggestions for the future. First: Our CEO is called Mister Alan Johnson. Second: You might want to overthink speaking about customers as "filthy rich".

We are looking Forward to a good collaboration.

Best regards,

Michael Dean, Vice President

RE: Thunderbolt Trading Company - Recruitment - Major. - 07-28-2015

Name: Polsen Wolff
Place of Birth: Planet Curacao, Cortez

[X] - Transportation Division
[ ] - Security Division

Do you own a transport/fighter? (If you don't, Serenity transport will be given to you.)
I don't own a transport

Howdy,
my name is Polsen Wolff, im 33 years old and a funny person. I love to fly big ships and to bring stuff from A to B and with a good payment the work is fine. I finished my school 11 years ago. Currently i'm single so i don't have a family. My parents are living in her own house. I have only a little apartment with a bed and a old tv. I don't have much money so im searching for some good jobs.

Money, Money and did i already said Money? Still need a job to get a better apartment

OORP Section

How good is your RP (1-10)? 7/10
How long have you been playing Discovery? 3 years
Have you ever been sanctioned? I got tempbanned for 24 hours cause language, I didn't found the sanction thread again
What is your SKYPE name? tt_pau_tt
Are you in any faction(s)? Yep, [RM];LPI,BDM,RFP,XA,CR,RHA just check my other forum acc Samuel Samuels
Do you know the server rules? Yep

RE: Thunderbolt Trading Company - Recruitment - Interspace Commerce - 07-28-2015

Subject: RE: Application of Polsen Wolff

Dear Mister Wolff,

thank you very much for your interest in working for the Thunderbold Trading Corporation.

With biggest regret we have to deny your application.

We are looking for people interested in making a name for themselves and the the company.
Also "funny" is not among the requested prerequisites.

We wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.

Best regards,

RE: Thunderbolt Trading Company - Recruitment - Shizune - 07-29-2015

Name: Satzuki Izumi & Amaya Izumi
Place of Birth: Planet New Tyoko

[+] - Transportation Division
[+] - Security Division

Yes

Born on Planet New Tyoko,i was raised by my older brother as my father had died earily on in my life fighting on the warfront between Kusari and Bretoina, my mother on the other hand died giving birth to me. My brother was a freelancing trader and showed me how to trade in space from the basic, every day commurence things all the way to heavily armed weapons used by the houses. Its no secerte i have a hard time keeping my self from getting distracted but in the end its always paid out or worked.

Moving to the next Interspace group.

OORP Section

How good is your RP (1-10)? 8
How long have you been playing Discovery? Almost 5 years now
Have you ever been sanctioned? Yes
What is your SKYPE name? Freefallinggods
Are you in any faction(s)? I'm in...K'Hara, Order|, <PRIME>, Core|, EFL|, BD|, GMG|, RG|, BDM|, {343}, (SolarR, GRP|, Duct.Tape, FX, and many freelancers
Do you know the server rules? 50/50 (jk, yes I do)

RE: Thunderbolt Trading Company - Recruitment - Interspace Commerce - 07-29-2015

Subject: RE: Application of the Izumis

Dear Mesdames Izumi,

You may begin your work for the company to your earliest convenience. You will receive more detailed Information shortly.

We are especially happy that people with experience, like you, are applying to this company after the reorganization of company assets.

Best regards,

RE: Thunderbolt Trading Company - Recruitment - Neonzumi - 07-29-2015

Name: Raku Yagami
Place of Birth: Planet New Tokyo

[x] - Transportation Division
[x] - Security Division

No sadly.

I was born on Planet New Tokyo in a simple family. Lived with my sister and father which was a Samura worker. Mother though, she was never really around. Education concerning, I went through elementary, middle and high school as everyone does. Tho, so that I dont get bothered by father to join his company, I moved to Los Angeles to get a degree. Masters degree in Weapon Engineering. For some reason, heh, it always caught my interest. Now after I have accomplished my goals, it is time to actually start making some pocket change to start settling here.

As previously mentioned, I want to start settling here. This seems like a fine place to start, given the fact that I can both fly Shipping and Security it will keep the boredom away. I will try my best to accomplish as much as I can.

OORP Section

How good is your RP (1-10)? 7? I'm bad at self evaluation.
How long have you been playing Discovery? Long time. (bandit)
Have you ever been sanctioned? Nope.
What is your SKYPE name? SwagBunny - (StarFlyer/exNeon) - Sky Reaver
Are you in any faction(s)? Yes. Blood Dragons, Liberty Rogues, Daumann Heavy Construction, Republican Shipping, Omicron Supply Industries.
Do you know the server rules? Yes.

RE: Thunderbolt Trading Company - Recruitment - Interspace Commerce - 07-30-2015

Subject: RE: Application of Raku Yagami

Dear Mister Yagami,

We are also looking into putting that degree in weapons Engineering to good use should the opportunity arise.

Best regards,

RE: Thunderbolt Trading Company - Recruitment - Rick Ross - 08-01-2015

Name: Rick Ross
Place of Birth: Planet Manhatten

[x] - Transportation Division
[x] - Security Division

No

My name is Rick as you can see. I was born on the outskirst of Manhatten, which was a hard life for those which do not see the life as we see. Where i grew up we were all like a familly. There isn't much to be said about my familly as my father was a most of the time drunk and beating my mother, which made me to run away from home all day only go there to sleep and eat sometimes if i did not gone to eat with my friends. I was never into big cash but i can say i never went a night without a propper meal. My everlasting wish was to get moeny and give my familly the living i've never had. School was never my likeing as all the kids there were from good famillies and had more then me in any domain, but regardless i have my friends which would take a bulet for me any day i would for them. My mother tho she was an angel as she raised me and my little sister exemplary. Most of my life i worked as a mechanic or sometimes when i had the chance i got jobs on the big transports in the cargo bay to take care of the goods or even make sure the engines are all working the ship can work at 100%. But i never had something of mine where i can say that i am doing with a boss and working for decent cash to make my own living. After my homies showed me TTC i decided there was the place i needed to join, regradless of my lack of there of company work.

I need a new life meaning. I want to dedicate myself to something and know that i part of something which can grow big and when i grow old say that i had my fare share into the whole procces of the evolving process of the comapany aswell as i want a new life something that does not include stealing and other illegalities.

OORP Section

How good is your RP (1-10)? 7
How long have you been playing Discovery? Forum wise not for long but i have been doing trade for my friends and i feel that i have somewhat of a decent enought experiance with the game to join a faction
Have you ever been sanctioned? No
What is your SKYPE name? I am working to make a new one and as soon as i get that working i will be giving it to the leader.
Are you in any faction(s)? No
Do you know the server rules? Just got off reading them so yeah