Discovery Gaming Community
Task Force Ascendance || Recruitment Terminal || - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Task Force Ascendance || Recruitment Terminal || (/showthread.php?tid=132142)

Pages: 1 2

Task Force Ascendance || Recruitment Terminal || - Task Force Ascendance - 07-31-2015

Task Force Ascendance

Recruitment Terminal

"Welcome to the Task Force Ascendance Recruitment Terminal. Please take your time and fill in all boxes and areas on the form to have the best chance of enlistment."

Recruitment Form:

Code:
[color=#ffffff][b]Full Name:[/b] <Here>
[b]Date of Birth:[/b] <Here>
[b]Place of Birth:[/b] <Here>
[b]Small Biography:[/b] <Here>
[b]Past Combat Experience:[/b] <Here>
[b]S.K.Y.P.3 Protocol:[/b] <Here>[/color]

RE: Task Force Ascendance || Recruitment Terminal || - .Flourescent. - 08-01-2015

Full Name: Monica Miller
Date of Birth: 802 AS
Place of Birth: New London
Small Biography: I was born in 802 AS, just like my twin brother Sebastian Miller. Although I was loved more by the family than my brother, I still loved him more~ He's my everything and I wa- Anyway! we lived in a very rich family...but My brother and I moved, now we are living alone, together~ Although I'm very shy...my brother protects me and helps me at any moment and at any time, without a second thought
Past Combat Experience: W-Well it depends...if we talk about capital ships...I'd say...from 1 to 10 I'd say 7-8. If we talk about fighters I'd say...6-7 depending on what fighter I'm using.
S.K.Y.P.3 Protocol: killer.spatula

RE: Task Force Ascendance || Recruitment Terminal || - Megpoid - 08-01-2015

Full Name: Elijah White

Date of Birth: 796 AS

Place of Birth: Planet New London

Small Biography: I was born in planet New London in 796 AS, my family was a family of traders, working for Planetform, though that was none of my interests.
When I was 10 my dreams to pilot my own capital vessel under the name of Queen Carina was something far from a kids dream... I was obsessed, always talking about the armed forces and what not. Once I reached my 19 I enlisted in the Bretonian Armed Forces and started my career as a pilot.. heh if thats even a career.

I found out about the Task Force Ascendance after I saw them on space fighting the gauls. I thought it was a cool wing, and well its been a few days and I already made up my mind, I wish to apply to the Task Force Ascendance and keep giving my life for the service of the Queen.

Past Combat Experience: Bretonian Armed Forces - Fighter wing
S.K.Y.P.3 Protocol: lowisthegamer

RE: Task Force Ascendance || Recruitment Terminal || - Scyther - 08-03-2015

Full Name: Joe Rogers
Date of Birth: 795 AS
Place of Birth: Planet New London

Small Biography: There is no much to say about my life.All started when I was born on planet New London as an only child to my parents.My father served as fighter pilot in Bretoinia Armed Forces and gave his life for the Queen just as his father before him so it was obvious for me to follow their steps.I was stubborn child and hated authorities at first but my father's death woke up sence of duty in me.After graduating and finishing basic combat training i joined Secondary Fleet and served there for some time as a part of the fighter wing until i heard for Task Force Ascendance . Other pilots talked with great respect about them and their leader Atkinson which seemed like right man to follow so i decided to prove my worth and enlist for service.

Past Combat Experience: Experienced fighter pilot
S.K.Y.P.3 Protocol:Sved2734

RE: Task Force Ascendance || Recruitment Terminal || - Apollon - 08-03-2015

[Image: avatar_34140.jpg?dateline=1438357379]

Task Force Ascendance

Monica Miller, Elijah White, Joe Rogers, The Task Force high command has reviewed your applications and has seen you fit to be transferred to to the Ascendance. Welcome to the Task Force, I hope you do not disappoint.

Commodore Charles Braddock,
Task Force Ascendance.

RE: Task Force Ascendance || Recruitment Terminal || - Rick Ross - 08-03-2015

Full Name: Uriah Woods

Date of Birth: 31/12/799 AS

Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan

Small Biography: Born in a family of the good people Uriah was the youngest of the Woods family, a respect lawyer family in Liberty. As time moved on around the age of seven Zeke Woods decided to move to Bretonia as he thought the life there was more enjoyable then the life which his kids had in Liberty, as he quit his job to get a new on down in Bretonia. However due to the skin color of Uriah, his school experience was much more harder then one of a Bretonian kid, but he enjoyed it. At the age of 18 when he finished high-school, he decided not to go to law school, but rather join the navy. As he was trained at the Royal Academy of Air Force, he was the first in his class, both speaking on field and class marks. After he finished due to a sever injury to his collar bone, on his last test he came unfit for the navy, until further training. After spending another year training his father found the Task Force Ascendant and that gave Uriah a new goal.

Past Combat Experience: On year of independent flaying around and participating in all the Gallic events he could as he wanted to gather more on-field experience.

S.K.Y.P.3 Protocol: tudor.vlaicu1

RE: Task Force Ascendance || Recruitment Terminal || - Ace Razgriz - 08-04-2015

Full Name: William Bonthren Jameson
Date of Birth: July 17th, 779 A.S.
Place of Birth: Planet Leeds
Small Biography: Ye want to think of me as special or something? Fine, I'll write a biography. Have a bloody good time reading it. Born in 779 A.S. on Planet Leeds, quite enjoyed my childhood, Leeds was a bit less Smoggy back then, but eh, just a bit. Grew up pretty well. I was always a patriotic lad, so at 18 I signed up for the Armed Forces, and I've been spending the past 25 years serving the Crown. Not to boast but seen quite a few things in my line of duty, even fought briefly in the Nomad War, when those bloody Rheinlanders were infected. It was calm for the next few years though, participated in skirmishes in and around Bretonia. And by the it hit 809 A.S. I was placed in Command of the HMS-Adlington, a new Secondary fleet battleship. She was used as a commanding entity for our forces in Tau-31 when tensions arose with Kusari. She was in a good shape until she faced the brunt of Kusari's fleet when they invaded, for years she retreated back and stayed in New London. I as well stayed in New London quite a while, sitting back while the war raged. Until the day Gallia took Leeds from under our noses. After that I threw the Adlington back out into service and to this day I've been pushing Gallia back as much an ability I have with my ship. Told ya you'd love my snowflake of a biography eh?
Past Combat Experience: 25 Years of Service, including multiple major battles and minor skirmishes
S.K.Y.P.3 Protocol: toothless791

RE: Task Force Ascendance || Recruitment Terminal || - Apollon - 08-04-2015

[Image: avatar_34140.jpg?dateline=1438357379]

Task Force Ascendance

William B. Jameson, Your long standing service for Bretonia will not go to waste. Your transfer to the Task Force has been granted. Welcome to Ascendance.

Uriah Woods, The Task Force command has reviewed your application and has decided to deny it. Good luck next time.

Commodore Charles Braddock,
Task Force Ascendance.

RE: Task Force Ascendance || Recruitment Terminal || - Jessitrescott - 08-09-2015

Full Name:James.Anderson
Date of Birth: 25th March 790 AS .
Place of Birth: Planet Leeds , Leeds.
Small Biography: Born in Planet Leeds , James Was a Natural Born Leader .He Passed With Flying Colours in Combat Training school and Military School.James Worked Hard in the BAF and Served in the Frontline During the Kusarian Invasion of Leeds as he slowly worked his way up in the chain of command , In 819 AS James took command of the HMS-Harlequinn and Served in the omega 3 protecting traders and preventing bretonia from frequent corsair attacks , The Harlequinn was moved to the southampton shipyard for temporary maintenance which lasted for a period of 4 months during which James was re-assigned to the HMS-Iron.Duke the legendary ship which was being repaired in southampton shipyard after loosing most of its crew and the admiral , James understood that in order to win the war he needs to fly in a better fleet thus he chose the TFA .
Past Combat Experience: Have been serving in the Leeds Front line for 4 months with The HMS-Iron.Duke,Previously Stationed in Omega-3 and Dundee system with the HMS-Harlequinn.
S.K.Y.P.3 Protocol: jessicadaumann

RE: Task Force Ascendance || Recruitment Terminal || - N1SK3 - 08-11-2015

Full Name: Jack Storm
Date of Birth: 13th July 800 AS .
Place of Birth: Unkown/Possibly Manhattan
Small Biography: Born to 2 parents of unknown origin and dumped as a baby in some hellhole in the big city of Manhattan. When i was young i had noone and nobody to help,teach,care or protect me,durring that age i joined up with a bunch of different gangs and others like myself. We survived however we could thieving,fighting,mugging and some... other ways. At the age of 16 got picked up by some wannabe Rouge and spent 2 years on a ship with him and picked up a lot on how the universe works. Everything was different then on Manhattan but i quickly ajusted and grew fond of it. Durring the rest of my life i spent it smuggling and conning around the Liberty and Bretonian system. Picked up a lot of knowledge on the systems aswell as all the *nooks and crannies* around there. Now i think its time to leave that life behind and do my duty for humanity.
Past Combat Experience: Smuggling and Trading illegal and legal contents ain't always safe. Picked up a fair ammount of fighting skills.
S.K.Y.P.3 Protocol:Niske 13