Discovery Gaming Community
Rouge Destroyer Help - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Rouge Destroyer Help (/showthread.php?tid=132189)

Pages: 1 2

Rouge Destroyer Help - John Porter - 08-01-2015

Just bought a rouge destroyer dont know what the best load out would be any help?

RE: Rouge Destroyer Help - Shaggy - 08-01-2015

Well it all depends what you plan on using it for. To take on Navy Capital Ships, or Fighters Bombers and Gunboats?

RE: Rouge Destroyer Help - John Porter - 08-01-2015

Fighters,Bombers and gun boats

So mostly you would want

Solaris Missiles.

Or get

Full Solaris
2 Cerbs, 1 Light Mortar, 1 Missile

RE: Rouge Destroyer Help - sindroms - 08-01-2015

Three razors, a LM just when you want to harass larger caps and rest basics.

Sindroms from what I can tell he is new to Cap Piloting so no Razors would not be suitable for his flying

RE: Rouge Destroyer Help - John Porter - 08-01-2015

Three Razors , LM and rest Cruise pulse cannons?

RE: Rouge Destroyer Help - Neonzumi - 08-01-2015

Prims/LM/Cerbs for taking out anything up to a LABC. DO NOT take on larger caps alone in a Scylla.

Solaris/Quad Razor if you want to be a scrub torwards snubs.

2 Pulse/Prims/Triple Razor and a LM as Sindroms said, for being able to take on Snubs and harass caps.

RE: Rouge Destroyer Help - Lythrilux - 08-01-2015

(08-01-2015, 02:01 PM)SwagBunny Wrote: Prims/LM/Cerbs for taking out anything up to a LABC. DO NOT take on larger caps alone in a Scylla.
I disagree. The Scylla is an amazing beast for tanking LSCs, crapping all over LABCs, and solo-ing Battleships. I do this with 4 Cerbs and the rest Rogue cruiser turrets on my Scylla.

With my loadout I can acomphlish that, as well as be somewhat of a threat to snubs provided I can get close enough and angle my guns correctly so that I can insta kill them. It's also great for dunking Gunboats that get too close or too cocky. As implied though, that loadout is harder to use against things smaller than you.

RE: Rouge Destroyer Help - Neonzumi - 08-01-2015

(08-01-2015, 02:15 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 02:01 PM)SwagBunny Wrote: Prims/LM/Cerbs for taking out anything up to a LABC. DO NOT take on larger caps alone in a Scylla.
I disagree. The Scylla is an amazing beast for tanking LSCs, crapping all over LABCs, and solo-ing Battleships. I do this with 4 Cerbs and the rest Rogue cruiser turrets on my Scylla.

With my loadout I can acomphlish that, as well as be somewhat of a threat to snubs provided I can get close enough and angle my guns correctly so that I can insta kill them. It's also great for dunking Gunboats that get too close or too cocky. As implied though, that loadout is harder to use against things smaller than you.

Well, then again, I took on a Battlecruiser in a Gunboat. Tongue
It all depends on the skill level of your opponent really.