Discovery Gaming Community
Extreme Speak Teamspeak - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=257)
+--- Thread: Extreme Speak Teamspeak (/showthread.php?tid=132301)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Discovery 24/7 Teamspeak - evanz - 08-27-2016

(08-17-2016, 01:08 PM)Xenon Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 11:08 AM)Petitioner Wrote: Hi Xenon. I'm sorry that people were harassing you like that. If the issue hasn't already been handled, please report the people who were doing it. If you want to continue using our teamspeak server, we can also set it up such that the people you don't want in your channel can't enter, even with the password. Furthermore, as Nyx said, you can block people from messaging you. Once again, I'm sincerely sorry that people were giving you grief like that. We don't tolerate that sort of behavior, so if you'd like to help keep troublemakers from potentially causing issues for others in the future, we're happy to work with you on that, but if you've made your decision, I understand. Either way, thank you for letting us know.

I don't seriously know what reminded you about this, since i already left that teamspeak server for a while and just visit from time to time
I am currently using another teamspeak server and i am not facing any problems from people there. The administration there don't keep racists inside, so are you gonna do that?
Maybe after watching this and that? and it's just a small token from what can be proven by a screenshot, but there are tons of racism said by voice which cannot be proven easily. I am not sure, but good luck with your teamspeak server. I am in no need to be there while there are bunch of racist, ignorant and immature people who are not being removed from there and that is enough reason for me and my friends not to use your server again. Have a good day.

Please understand, this kind of thing will happen at some point in every team-speak, its how you rise above it and ignore it that make things better

No admin can control what people say at that exact time, if someone says over TS their religious/political/ideological views, that is their opinion and should be treated as such, dont let that affect you, if a user is blasting out continuous opinions then there is always the complaint option in ts, the admins of ts will then discuss the issue and then deal with it.

RE: Discovery 24/7 Teamspeak - Xenon - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 09:27 AM)evanz Wrote: Please understand, this kind of thing will happen at some point in every team-speak, its how you rise above it and ignore it that make things better

i do understand that very good and that's why i never reported any of them so far ,, and by the way, there are many servers which are more controlled than yours so you can only blame your administration team because they can't clean your server so far. The server i am using at the moment is clean from these kinds of sick people so it's doable.
It's obvious that these kind of people are still immature in mind and manner.
Thank you for your comment and good luck with your server since it became a magnet to immaturity.

RE: Discovery 24/7 Teamspeak - evanz - 08-27-2016

I do apologise if you think that the TS is run in a way that doesn’t suit you. We can't please everyone,
But what really is the issue here? Our admin team is as I say of a non-biased bunch of people, that don’t let things outside the idea of friendly communicating with each other in a friendly way not possible, the idea of the TeamSpeak is to bring people together to have fun, and well…talk

Colour/race/religion/ideology is not an issue, if that is an issue then that is not the TeamSpeak server or admins but the user wishing to join…or not

If people cannot handle that, that is not up to the admin team of any TeamSpeak that is down to the user themselves

I stand by my admin team, and have done for the past few years, never been an issue

You have in your banner “racism springs from ignorance”

That is obviously an issue with you, fair enough, that is up to you

The TeamSpeak doesn’t have a race, it’s a communicating tool

“A magnet for immaturity”, well its only in the minds of the people that don’t wish to join it for just talking, that have issues

Let’s stop this stupidity

Safe flights

RE: Discovery 24/7 Teamspeak - Hannibal - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 04:29 PM)evanz Wrote: Our admin team is as I say of a non-biased bunch of people, that don’t let things outside the idea of friendly communicating with each other in a friendly way not possible,
can i inquire about the reason i was banned from the server? from my understand at the time was because i was an admin on disco and its a place i'm not supposed to be.. Sad

and no i'm not asking for an unban but i won't advise others to use it either ..

RE: Discovery 24/7 Teamspeak - Kauket - 08-27-2016

Because of the paranoia at the time. Because Skype was used as a reasoning fuel for the bans, they assumed TS was too.

You were actually asked by Karst why you were listening in and not responding, when you clearly weren't afk.

RE: Discovery 24/7 Teamspeak - Remnant - 08-27-2016

And people wonder why we can't have nice things

RE: Discovery 24/7 Teamspeak - Kauket - 08-27-2016

I know, I never said I supported it either. Or disapproved.

RE: Discovery 24/7 Teamspeak - Jayce - 08-27-2016

We can't have nice things because of a well-placed mistrust in the Admins? This isn't the Discovery Teamspeak any more. It's Extreme Speak. The admin in question was asked why they weren't saying anything. They didn't respond, and were kicked to the AFK channel. Said admin promptly rejoined the Bar, and continued to not say anything, neither through the mic nor the chat.

Want to know who did that last time? Altejago, recording the Teamspeak through Fraps. He was banned, permanently.

RE: Discovery 24/7 Teamspeak - Xenon - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 04:29 PM)evanz Wrote: I do apologise if you think that the TS is run in a way that doesn’t suit you. We can't please everyone,
But what really is the issue here? Our admin team is as I say of a non-biased bunch of people, that don’t let things outside the idea of friendly communicating with each other in a friendly way not possible, the idea of the TeamSpeak is to bring people together to have fun, and well…talk

Colour/race/religion/ideology is not an issue, if that is an issue then that is not the TeamSpeak server or admins but the user wishing to join…or not

If people cannot handle that, that is not up to the admin team of any TeamSpeak that is down to the user themselves

I stand by my admin team, and have done for the past few years, never been an issue

You have in your banner “racism springs from ignorance”

That is obviously an issue with you, fair enough, that is up to you

The TeamSpeak doesn’t have a race, it’s a communicating tool

“A magnet for immaturity”, well its only in the minds of the people that don’t wish to join it for just talking, that have issues

Let’s stop this stupidity

Safe flights

Actually it's not my problem that you have low mannered players hanging on your teamspeak server
It's not also my problem that your administration team kick the same player for violating the rules, 3 times and no final action taken
Don't blame me because i have in my signature a say that is correct 100% .... , if you can't clean your server and in the same time so blind to see that there is not enough efforts spent to keep your server free from immature/ignorant people, then it's not my problem too.
It's your problem, and i don't care about it, since i use another cleaner teamspeak server
If you don't like my words, then you can stop replying back .. but please, don't blame me for your Teamspeak server failure !! , it's not my fault that your server became a garbage bin attracting all low manners/ignorant and sick minds.
You asking to stop this stupidity , then i suggest to say that to yourself so you don't re open that discussion again.
I am not going to reply to this sick thread again.

RE: Discovery 24/7 Teamspeak - Jayce - 08-27-2016

If you have such a problem with the big, mean, nasty teamspeak, why do you keep coming on?

Bye.