Discovery Gaming Community
To: Omicron Supply Industries; From: Alan Shepard, Gateway|; Subject:"Iridium" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Omicron Supply Industries; From: Alan Shepard, Gateway|; Subject:"Iridium" (/showthread.php?tid=132427)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Omicron Supply Industries; From: Alan Shepard, Gateway|; Subject:"Iridium" - Hunor - 08-08-2015

[Image: gstransbarprototypealan_by_hunorgateway-d94fqfy.png]

Dear Omicron Supply Industries,

In recent days I could contact with one OSI captain, Matt (OSI-Algarve). I told him our request (Conversation). Nowadays Gateway menage a cloak disruptor factory in Oceana Shipping Platform but we have a lot of other duty and even less time to be able to fulfill all expectations. We are doing a quantity and quality of work and we don't want to reduce this high performance. Due to some of our employees intended most of his time to prepare for upcoming event we lost from our time spent on shipping deliveries.
On the occasion of the situation I will contact you for a delivery mission. Oceana Shipping Platform is located in Cortez system, 10k from Planet Curacao. The cloak disruptor factory needs 20.000 unit Iridium. I think Oceana is already set up to buy Iridium for 4,000/each. I am looking forward to your reply,

Alan Shepard,
Executive in charge of corporate security;
"Blackwing" Squadron Cmdr.;
"Second to none" Divisoin Cmdr.;

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

RE: TO: Omicron Supply Industries, FROM: Alan Shepard, Gateway|, Subject:"Iridium... - Hunor - 08-09-2015

BOOST SIGNAL
TRANSMISSION REOPENING

Quote:

Dear Omicron Supply Industries,

In recent days I could contact with one OSI captain, Matt (OSI-Algarve). I told him our request (Conversation). Nowadays Gateway menage a cloak disruptor factory in Oceana Shipping Platform but we have a lot of other duty and even less time to be able to fulfill all expectations. We are doing a quantity and quality of work and we don't want to reduce this high performance. Due to some of our employees intended most of his time to prepare for upcoming event we lost from our time spent on shipping deliveries.
On the occasion of the situation I will contact you for a delivery mission. Oceana Shipping Platform is located in Cortez system, 10k from Planet Curacao. The cloak disruptor factory needs 20.000 unit Iridium. I think Oceana is already set up to buy Iridium for 4,000/each. I am looking forward to your reply,

Alan Shepard,

Transmission Resent

RE: TO: Omicron Supply Industries, FROM: Alan Shepard, Gateway|, Subject:"Iridium" - Stoner_Steve - 08-10-2015

[Image: RRvg2De.png]
[**Visible to Alan Shepard**]]

Mr. Shepard,

Omicron Supply Industries finds your buy price more than reasonable, I have passed along your contract to our logistical manager, expect order completion soon™.

On a more personal note, may I inquire into what your planned listing price for the cloak disuptors are? Given our own capability in producing the devices we have an interest in maintaining the market value.

Isaac Nemo
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

RE: TO: Omicron Supply Industries, FROM: Alan Shepard, Gateway|, Subject:"Iridium... - Hunor - 08-10-2015

Mr. Nemo,

We are waiting your transports. This is considered one successful business. I wish It will have a good effect on our relationship and provide new opportunities.
[Image: kezfogas.jpg]
And about the price... I can`t tell you the final price, the cloak disruptor is under commercial & technological researh.

Alan Shepard,

RE: TO: Omicron Supply Industries, FROM: Alan Shepard, Gateway|, Subject:"Iridium... - Stoner_Steve - 08-13-2015

Mr. Shepard,

Our records, and your own dock-master, indicate that this contract has been completed. If you require the delivery manifests we would be happy to supply them. We look forward to any further contracts with our friends at Gateway.

Isaac Nemo

RE: TO: Omicron Supply Industries, FROM: Alan Shepard, Gateway|, Subject:"Iridium... - Hunor - 01-21-2016

Greetings respected OSI leadership,

Past signed deal enjoyed great success. I'm decided to re-open this contract with the similar terms:
Quote:On the occasion of the situation I will contact you for a delivery mission. Oceana Shipping Platform is located in Cortez system, 10k from Planet Curacao. The cloak disruptor factory needs 60.000 unit Iridium. I think Oceana is already set up to buy Iridium for 4,000/each
The only change is the amount like 60.000 unit Iridium and if you don't have reservations I would like to sign this contract with OSI again.
I am looking forward to your reply,

Alan Shepard,

RE: TO: Omicron Supply Industries, FROM: Alan Shepard, Gateway|, Subject:"Iridium" - Stoner_Steve - 01-21-2016

Mr. Shepard,

Omicron Supply Industries finds your buy price more than reasonable, I have passed along your contract to our logistical manager, expect order completion soon™.

Isaac Nemo

RE: TO: Omicron Supply Industries, FROM: Alan Shepard, Gateway|, Subject:"Iridium... - Stoner_Steve - 01-31-2016

Mr. Shepard,

Our records, and your own dock-master, indicate that this contract has been completed. If you require the delivery manifests we would be happy to supply them.

Thank You For Choosing Omicron Supply Industries

Isaac Nemo

RE: TO: Omicron Supply Industries, FROM: Alan Shepard, Gateway|, Subject:"Iridium... - Hunor - 02-06-2016

Greetings Mr. Nemo,

I am happy to announce that our delivery business about 60.000 unit of Iridium had successfully ending. We also welcome a similar deal we make with you. Regards,

Alan Shepard,

RE: TO: Omicron Supply Industries, FROM: Alan Shepard, Gateway|, Subject:"Iridium" - Hunor - 08-19-2016

[Image: gateway_new_tbakensir_by_hunorgateway-daegyyd.png]
[Image: signal-gif-1.gif]

Greetings Mr. Nemo,

We found in the archive, I hope this channel is still active because I want to contact Omicron Supply Industries for Iridium cargo delivery mission again. The details are the same: We would like to request 40.000 units Iridium to Oceana Shipping Platform, Cortez system, 10k near planet Curacao orbit. Oceana is already set up to buy Iridium for 4,000 credit / unit. I hope there is no reason to deny this business between Gateway and OSI. Our good partnership relations provides opportunities in the future I hope we successfully utilize the advantages,

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
Vice President & Executive in Charge of Corporate Security;
Blackwing Squadron Cmdr.