Discovery Gaming Community
So what is new? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: So what is new? (/showthread.php?tid=132496)

Pages: 1 2

So what is new? - Eduard - 08-10-2015

Greetings. How are you on this exquisite and overtly finespun day?

Departed or not, I had so many joyful moments here in Disco that it would be too crass of I not to pass a greeting once in a while and ask how is everyone doing.

So, hello there, people of disco. How are you doing? What's new in and outside the server?

Any zoner factions that can at least find themselves close to the greatness of the Commonwealth? No? Well, you should like make it happen then! What has happened to my beloved FP10? I sure hope it was put to good use and not left to rot :c
How is Order and Core doing? Golanski still leading Core like some Chaplain dragged out of Warhammer? (This was a compliment, I love you GolanskI!)

Has Gallia raped every single figment out of Bretonia yet? It is about time the filthy Brets learn to speak Gaul.

Also Sindroms, why did you stalk me on my furfaggit userpage? Waking up to an epileptic dragon is not a pleasant sight you know... Unless it's you of course.

Any interesting factions out there, by the way?

Nice to see this place still up and going. This community will always be special. Pity some of my dear friends left it... through whatever means.

Edit: Sweet glorious Jesus, the nostalgia

RE: So what is new? - Connor - 08-10-2015

Welcome back Ed! @"Dunc-" has also come back so you both can remake the CW (:

RE: So what is new? - Eduard - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 05:01 PM)Snoopy Wrote: Welcome back Ed! @"Dunc-" has also come back so you both can remake the CW (:

Hell no, no more zoner'ing for me, I am afraid.

Plus, I only chimed in to see how's everyone doing. I probably won't be answered any posts by tomorrow.

And of course he's back; nobody can keep away from something that was touched by my greatness.

RE: So what is new? - Connor - 08-10-2015

Ah, still. Worth a try!

(08-10-2015, 05:08 PM)Snoopy Wrote: Ah, still. Worth a try!

Let's admit; Nobody would have joined it.
I have no appetite playing with myself. Masturbation's invented for exactly that reason. c:

RE: So what is new? - Antonio - 08-10-2015

Welcome back vet.

RE: So what is new? - Lythrilux - 08-10-2015

you missed a lot in the Omicrons Ed :}

(08-10-2015, 05:17 PM)Antonio- Wrote: Welcome back vet.

Just passing through and saying "hi'.
Your warm welcome is undoubtedly most appreciated, anyway.

PS: What does one need to do to be listed in the Memorial thread?

(08-10-2015, 05:20 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: you missed a lot in the Omicrons Ed :}

Oh really? Tell me more!
And hello, Lyth!

RE: So what is new? - Enkidu - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 05:04 PM)Eduard Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 05:01 PM)Snoopy Wrote: Welcome back Ed! @"Dunc-" has also come back so you both can remake the CW (:

Hell no, no more zoner'ing for me, I am afraid.

Plus, I only chimed in to see how's everyone doing. I probably won't be answered any posts by tomorrow.

And of course he's back; nobody can keep away from something that was touched by my greatness.

Great Scott, I'm not collaborating with that scullion.

He'll be pleased to know that I've kept well away from it for precisely that tainted reason. As to being listed in the memorial thread, it's simple m'dear, just like in the Hollywood Walk of Fame - you inspire enough people, provide enough hours, be an all round good egg and trade a few credits hither and thither as part of your ingame activity.

Now, you've had your masturbatory moment of limelight - go back from whence you came.