Discovery Gaming Community
Durban Station Biodome: The Mad Mako - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Durban Station Biodome: The Mad Mako (/showthread.php?tid=132567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Durban Station Biodome: The Mad Mako - Implosion - 01-11-2017

Daniels listened intently to the woman and after she was done, he put his lighter back on the table and looked her straight in the eye.

I've always respected the people of Kusari much more than anyone else.
The reasons are many, your unique culture and customs, the way you behave, the way you talk to people, they way you engineer things. You get my idea.
But the thing I respect the most is the size of the fight in your people. Despite the countless times you fought against all odds, you refused to go down.
Thus, I'd be more than happy to have your people around here.
That being said, you'll have your observation facility. You can choose between a few places.
Durban, Yaren or down on Planet Nauru. We can outfit you with a pretty awesome underground facility. There's plenty of those bunkers around.
They stretch for miles at a time and can withstand a direct nuclear explosion.

The man leaned back in the enormous, leather sofa.

Of course, there's a catch. Currently, I'm sure you're aware, we dealing with a "pseudo-neutral" bunch of hypocrites.
We're expecting an attack, so I suggest you keep a low profile. Anyhow, what we need are resources and weapons.
I've plenty of technology I could spare because we've been keeping the shipyards busy for the past months, so tech exchange is also a possibility.
When this whole situation is handled, I'm pretty sure we can dispatch a task force to the Sigmas and pester any and all hoodlums and criminals to be found.
With your permission, of course.

And last but not least, having friends in times such as these could be very beneficial for both sides.
I'll be more than happy to make a few more.

Daniels took a sip from his whiskey and smiled

Now then, I'll leave you to decide about where you want your observatory.
I have, sadly, pressing matters to attend to. I've a date with a psychopath and I've a whole lot of enraged false-colony ships to deal with.
Who knew space cities had more firepower than an actual warship. Luckily, the design is flawed and hull integrity is easily compromised.
And don't get me started about size. Zoners, huh?
Anyway, you know how to contact me. I'll be awaiting your message.

Jack stood up, nodded kindly and straightened his suit.
He then smiled and left the booth.

RE: Durban Station Biodome: The Mad Mako - Chuba - 01-16-2017

A young looking lady possibly in her early-mid 20's dressed in a black leather jacket along with dark jeans and golden hi-top trainers entered the bar known as "Mad Mako." She didn't quite know the place too well as it was her first time visiting the place. The lady looked around and saw nothing but Core and APM personnel enjoying their off-duty time. Lady tried to find a nice, quiet spot in this mess so she could relax some, herself. After a few minutes the girl found the spot she wished for and walked over to it hastily, upon sitting down she got herself comfortable and leaned her head back a little to rest. Whilst relaxing, she listened to the calm music that was provided.

RE: Durban Station Biodome: The Mad Mako - Implosion - 01-18-2017

A few minutes after the leather jacket girl had sad down, another woman approached her.
It was Jessica Scarlet and she was holding two glasses of colorless liquid, most likely alcohol.
She sat on the opposite end of the table, gracefully slid one of the glasses towards the girl and smiled.

This is a bar, sweetheart, have a drink, first round's on me.

Scarlet leaned back and smirked. She was curious who this new girl was.
Plus, considering her clothing, she was probably the most interesting person in the "Mad Mako" at the time.

Actually, I haven't seen you around here, first day on the job or first day away from the hospital bed?

RE: Durban Station Biodome: The Mad Mako - Chuba - 01-18-2017

Ruby looked at the newly arrived person just as she started talking. I know it's a bar, but I am not a big of drinks. She smiled but took the glass from her and did a quick small sip. But I guess I could possibly try some. Ruby briefly smiled as she tried to figure it out as to what it tastes like. Also, I am sorry for not introducing myself, so rude of me.. My name is Ruby, one of the Core's Guildkeepers.

She paused for a second before looking straight into the persons eyes before answering her last question. As matter of fact, yes. I just came out from the 8 month coma. Nice to meet you anyway. Ruby placed her glass of the white drink and smiled once again.

Scarlet perked an eyebrow when she heard the word "Guildkeeper".
She was surprised, but she tried to conceal it, albeit poorly

Jessica Scarlet, Arcani operative and one half of the Guildmaster's personal guard.
The pleasure is all mine

She took a sip of her drink and smirked.

Best vodka one can find. The job has it's perks,no.
But I digress. Tell me, how did you end up in coma? Eights months is a whole lotta time around here, it must feel like a different universe, eh?

RE: Durban Station Biodome: The Mad Mako - Jessitrescott - 01-18-2017

A young man in his mid twenties walks into the bar along with his crew, he plays the song of some artist name lythrillux in his phone. The crew are certainly displeased over the song probably due to hearing it again and again. It is said that the captain uses the song to torture people.

The captain walks towards the bar with a slight disbelief in his eyes.

What would it be today mate? Beer, or Vodka shots?

Milk with two teaspoons of sugar please.

Ruby chuckled slightly when Scarlet reacted. Well you know, saving people and then getting shot twice, no fun at all. She sighed and took another small taste of the drink. Guildmasters personal guard, huh? Ruby looked at her glass, looking at the colourless drink, somewhat enjoying it. You sound pretty important, Scarlet. Also yeah, so much stuff changed. Ruby looked around spotting a new person who just arrived with guards. I should really catch up with happened during my absence. She looked happy finishing her drink. Strong stuff, maybe too strong for me. Ruby giggled before putting the glass on the table. The Guildkeeper looked over at the person who came in, slowly examining him. Thank you for the drink, Scarlet. Ruby looked at Scarlet as she thanked her for the drink.

Scarlet nodded politely and gazed in the distance towards the guy with the milk

Not important. Expendable.
Anyhow, you know these guys? I haven't seen them around here either. Lots of new faces, lately.

Scarlet kept her eyes pinned on the glass of milk. She was trying to figure what the drink was, but she couldn't and she was going insane over it.

What is he drinking, what is that cocktail? Ugh...Rubs, call 'em over. Let's see who they are.
You have authority, after all...

Ruby nodded and got up, slowly walked up to the guy with rather questionable choice of a drink and waved.
Hey, soldier.
She sighed not knowing what to say. I have to ask you to come with me. She had no idea how to put it without sounding like a total creep.

Guildkeeper gestured towards the booth where Scarlet currently was sitting and watching them.

RE: Durban Station Biodome: The Mad Mako - Jessitrescott - 01-20-2017

Luke has a panic attack immediately, He looks embarrassed clearly. He nods at ruby and stands up.

If i'm not mistaken you must be guildkeeper ruby hydra, Correct ?

Luke starts walking towards the table with the guildkeeper and suddenly notices that the other person who is standing near the table is Jessica Scarlet aka Scar, Luke has not prepared for this conversation, his palms are sweaty knees weak arms are heavy. He picks up his phone and puts on another song made by lythrilux. Luke's Face start's turning red as he approaches the table

My name is Luke Shaw

He extends his hand to greet scarlet.