Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Liberty Rogues - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Liberty Rogues (/showthread.php?tid=132649)

To: The Liberty Rogues - Apollon - 08-15-2015

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

» [Establishing video feed]
» [Signal Strength: Medium]

» LOCATION: [REDACTED]
» COMM-ID: Aoi 'Gantai' Kunieda
» TARGET-ID: Liberty Rogues LR-
» SUBJECT: Inquiry
» PRIORITY: Medium
» ENCRYPTION: Medium

Kon'nichiwa,

Last night, I had a talk with one of your rogues, and I was informed that you are in possession of Nomad materials. While The Order ensures that such materials do not fall in the wrong hands, we are ready to negotiate an exchange for those materials. However, I have three inquiries:

One, The size, and number of the remains you are in possession of.

Two, How did the Rogues come to obtain such materials? Your cooperation in this matter would be helpful for us to know where the nomads may be initiating their activities from.

Three, your rogues told me that you are requiring military-grade equipment. if such would be suitable material for the exchange, I would like to know what exactly you wish to acquire.

I will be awaiting your response.

Sayonara.

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Aoi 'Gantai' Kunieda.
Agent Commander.
The Order Primary Fleet.

RE: To: The Liberty Rogues - sindroms - 08-17-2015

[Image: 0eqCBjn.png]

Sounds like another mouth I will need to staple shut later on.
Yes, I had a feeling I would be getting a transmission from your group soon enough as well, considering the circumstances.

I remember at one time the Order were a lot quicker to pick up on these things, but these days it seems as though your "buddies with similar interests'' were faster to seek us out about this topic. Anyway, as for the materials, it is very simple. Right now we are holding the remains we could obtain in two separate ships in two locations.

Needless to say, we lack a proper facility to safely hold these things (unless stashing them in one of the cargo docks counted), so I had my grunts do the next best thing and stuff everything on freighters and leave them floating in space, far away from the usual patrol maps. We can go into the details of the transaction later no doubt, but first of all let me just bring you up to date on what is going on in Liberty.

In the past two months there have been four separate encounters between the Libertonian military forces and nomads within our core systems. The remains we obtained were the result of a particularly large encounter near the Badlands a month ago. There were no LSF operatives around at the time, so I did not stop my boys from wiping out both the nomads as well as the few naval ships who were helping with containing the located nomad forces just to see what we could retrieve at the time.

It would be safe to assume that nomad activity is on the rise again as more and more encounters are popping up, especially on the route between Liberty and Bretonia.

Make of it what you will.

~Mort

TRANSMISSION CHOKED

RE: To: The Liberty Rogues - Apollon - 08-18-2015

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

» [Establishing video feed]
» [Signal Strength: Medium]

» LOCATION: [REDACTED]
» COMM-ID: Aoi 'Gantai' Kunieda
» TARGET-ID: Liberty Rogues LR-
» SUBJECT: Inquiry
» PRIORITY: Medium
» ENCRYPTION: Medium

Kon'nichiwa,

I suppose that you speak of the Core. A powerful organization, yet so incapable and not trustworthy to handle such materials. We always attempt to ensure that such remains and materials are not to fall into their possession, as we, The Order, are the most competent people in processing such matters.

Keeping the remains locked up away from any facilities and human presence is an appropriate choice to ensure the safety of your installations and pilots. However, those remains do attract the Nomads attention and presence, and would cause more unwanted activity in the region. Hence, I recommend that we deal with this matter as soon as possible, to ensure the safety of both of your pilots and the remains for our Research Division.

The recent activities of the Nomads in Liberty you speak off are interesting. As you may already know, the current strife in the Omicrons is keeping our activities and operations in house space rather limited. The Nomads, Core, Corsairs, Outcasts, and the infested pilots are all a threat that keeps us occupied in the Omicrons. However, the current situation in Liberty asks for our attention, I will send a word to the Overwatch to inform them of the recent activities. It is surprising, yet relieving to know that there is an organization in Liberty that is capable of disposing of the Nomads ahead of the local law enforcement forces.

Sayonara.

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Aoi 'Gantai' Kunieda.
Agent Commander.
The Order Primary Fleet.