Discovery Gaming Community
The National Council - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The National Council - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=132926)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - Kampanom - 07-19-2016

Standard Application Form Q-146

Name: Antonio Pappalardo
Date of Birth: 17/09/794 AS
Place of Birth: Aisernio, Malta

A brief biography:

The son of a small plantation owner, Antonio (from now on Tonino) grew up in a quiet and moderately wealthy environment, always receiving what few things he asked. After his father died at the venerable age of 144, Tonino inherited his plantation and the slaves toiling in it. Being the only son, like many Maltese, he didn't have to face a succession crisis and thus the transfer went smoothly. As Tonino accumulated capital, he invested it in a second-hand Kestrel freighter and, since then, he has been hauling his product to Buffalo, New York, bringing back manpower to sell to local families.

Tonino was never a devout person and he never really cared for politics, what he cared about was always accumulating wealth, convincing himself that there is patriotic glory in doing so. The recent rise to power of a religious order and the transformation of Malta in a fanatical theocracy bent on waging war on Sirius activated Tonino's interest in politics. As an instinctive self-defense mechanism, and fearing for the profits of his little venture, he decided to join a more traditionalist organization in order to protect his interests and those of more traditional-minded Maltese.

5KYP-3 protocols: mamerte93

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - Petitioner - 07-20-2016

Reply Form Q-146-1

Dear Antonio Pappalardo,

Your application has been processed. While the third-person narrative style is a little odd, everything else is in order, and we think you'll find yourself right at home among the other forces under the National Council's flag fighting for Malta's glory. Welcome aboard.

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - KaelanFrey - 08-16-2016

Name: Thiago Andaluz
Date of Birth: March 25th, 799 A.S.
Place of Birth: Ruiz Base

A brief biography:

Alright, before anyone asks, my parents used to be Cardamine traders and according to dad, for some reason, mama insisted on continuing to work even during the later stages of her pregnancy. During a mission, she went to labor, but luckily their vessel was close to Ruiz, which's medical unit was more than happy to help and bam, I was born.

Fast-forwarding quite a few, I briefly worked with the "Ferreira's Slaves" 4 years ago as a... "Security Guard". It seemed promising at the time, however Felipe disappeared during a mission and his cousin, Henrique Ferreira, was too busy with the 75th Maltese Squadron to help with the family business; so I left the rapidly sinking ship. At the time I wasn't qualified to fly fighters nor could I afford a ship, so I was grounded on Malta for a while. A big while.

Now, I managed to get my hands on a (light) fighter, doing the odd job here and there. I'd like to reach for the next level and belong somewhere, though.

5KYP-3 protocols: kalan.yamato1

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - Skorak - 08-17-2016

Reply Form Q-146-1

Dear Thiago Andaluz,

Your application has been processed. Security guards and fighter pilots are always in demand. You made the right choice. Once you found your place you'll not need to worry about cheap ships and small time jobs anymore. We'll contact you about what there is to do for you soon.

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - Kalhmera - 08-29-2016

Name: Lejune Forte
Date of Birth: 02/13/ 800
Place of Birth: Liberty

A brief biography:

Born into a world of pain and suffering, being sold as a slave and losing his parents at birth, Lejune knows no pity or mercy for his enemies. He found refuge in the life of an Outcast, pirating from unsuspecting traders and killing Libertonian law enforcement when ever he had the chance. After running into the Nacion he felt like he can actually belong somewhere. From doing bounties to smuggling across Liberty. This is the life style Lejune can honestly say he can be at peace. For now....

5KYP-3 protocols: xeno3763

The National Council - Recruitment - Kormad - 08-29-2016

Name: Adam Tavares

Date of Birth: April 5th, 801 A.S.

Place of Birth: Planet Malta

A brief biography:

Adam Tavares was born to a wealthy family, his parents of very different professions, mother a doctor and father a banker turned gambler. His father's habits caused the parents to divorce. When his mother was mugged and killed when Adam was a young boy, it sent her husband, Victor Tavares into a predictable downwards spiral. Not because he particularly cared about her anymore, but because he had to care for Adam, something he was unfit for. He would spend his days in the shadier parts of town, doing nothing but gambling, drinking and using cardamine. He took son with him, and young Adam quickly learned a lot about the gambling/nightlife scene. It would not be long until the constantly intoxicated and unstable Victor lost everything he had financially. He could not handle caring for Adam, and one night, Adam woke up to see his father gone.

Adam's goal at his point was to make enough to purchase a light fighter off of one of the only remaining adults he trusted, a friend of Victor's. After ups, downs, and a bit of luck, the quick-witted Adam had gambled his way to glory. He purchased the ship, and got out of what he thought of as a "hellhole." He would learn quickly about flying just as he did about gambling. Soon he was in Liberty space, demanding credits from small transports and getting the attentionĀ of Police, who were unprepared for his skillset.

He had pirated enough that he could finally afford a heavy fighter, the real deal.

Now that Adam has somewhat established himself as a decent pilot, he hopes to join an organization that coul teach him what it truly means to be Maltese. He saw what addiction could do to someone, he does not want to end up like his father, a pathetic drunk. An organization like the NC could bring out the best in Adam Tavares. A brotherhood, a purpose.

//Just realised I probably should have done it in first-person. Apologies.

5KYP-3 protocols: live:kormaddiscovery

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - Alexander - 08-30-2016

Name: Sabas Eligio
Date of Birth: April , 798 A.S
Place of Birth: Barrier Gate Station

A brief biography:

I was born on Barrier Gate Station from an Outcast father and a Freelancer mother in a somewhat wealthy environment.
I spent all my childhood exploring Independent Worlds and Omicrons with my mother, however everything has changed a few months ago when my father was killed by a Colonial.

I sore revenge and I hunted the killer for weeks, then eventually I found him in Baffin and I avenged my father . With my father's killer dead I decided to go to Malta , to help my father's nation with everything I can.

So here I'm ,offering myself as a solider for the great National Council of Malta.

5KYP-3 protocols: blooodthirsty

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - Skorak - 08-30-2016

Reply Form Q-146-1

Dear Lejune Forte,

Your application has been processed. Though your story struck odd to us you still are a good fighter and embrace our ways and the cardamine. You are accepted into the ranks of our soldiers.

Reply Form Q-146-1

Dear Adam Tavares,

Your application has been processed. We do value a skillset such as yours and as a true Maltese we gladly welcome you within our ranks. You will see that among us you will find companions to support you on your endeavours and equipment will no longer be hard to come by. Welcome home.

Reply Form Q-146-1

Dear Sabas Eligio,

Your application has been processed. That day not only did you lose a father but we lost a fellow Maltese. We will give you the chance to fight for more than just revenge. You are accepted within our ranks and you will be pleased to find support on your raids into hostile territories.

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - GuapMan - 08-31-2016

Name: Pheonix Jayne
Date of Birth: 799 A.S.
Place of Birth: Planet Malta , Omicron Alpha

A brief biography:
I was born on Planet Malta, I was abandoned by my parents at a young age, I grew up fighting for myself and survival in general.
The most i ever knew about my parents where that my father served the Liberty Navy his name was Robert Sanchez he betrayed the Maltese, I guess he moved down there because he wasn't wanted in the Maltese territory, I never wanted to follow my father's footsteps, I found it disgusting and deplorable, I'm glad he abandoned me at a young age, I would've grown up to be taught something that was never right and that was Betraying the Maltese like he did.
I came across a group in the day known by the name of Crimson Cross, I Flew with quite a couple of them, One of my favorites back then was one called Emna, I haven't seen her for quite a while since everything went down and dead. I later on was accepted into the group, After time passed on i didn't feel like it was the right place for me, So i ended up going on my own journey as i was always taught/ and grew up knowing. I will always fight for Malta, and the Maltese rights.
I later went back to find if everyone was still around, and they where. I've been told some sad things about Cross, and i heard there is Remains in the National Council of Cross. I want to keep serving for malta. It's who i am.

5KYP-3 protocols: guapman6

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - Ryummel - 08-31-2016

Name: Marco Santoro
Date of Birth: 774 AS, But I'm told I look a lot younger, grazie Cardamine!
Place of Birth: Santoro Villa, Planet Malta

A brief biography:

As the eldest of two children, I had to take the reins of one of the two businesses that my family ran, the one of alien dust harvesting in Ruiz Base, while my little brother Remo enjoyed the pleasures that our beloved Malta offered under the ever-vigilant eye of our father. I took part in the Contari Lance during its first rise to power, actively serving their interests after I managed to shove the family business duties up into my brother's rear. Then, given his very little experience in the matter, silly me, I had to take my leave from the Lance and reclaim my piece of the family business before it crumbled, and my head was chopped off by father in the process.

Now, after extensive deliberations with father and experience gathered by my brother, I've been liberated from the shackles of the family business and I'm finally able to resume a career in the Maltese paramilitary units. I assumed the Flotilla serving under the National Council would welcome Maltese blood in their ranks, so I'll be more than willing to provide my services as I fill this application. Ciao.

5KYP-3 protocols: rusacoide