Discovery Gaming Community
The National Council - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The National Council - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=132926)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - Skorak - 11-08-2016

Reply Form Q-146-1

Hector Manuel Del Toro,

You are already a well respected member within the National Council. This reply must have been missing for some time.

Phonix Jhon,

I actually didn't even look at this one much. And what I read wasn't making that much sense. Please fix that application if you wish to apply.

Alonso Corleone,

The Admiral is currently unavailable being among a celebration with the other league of equally legendary champions as him. Your application looks fitting though and I am certain he'll come to the same conclusion later. Welcome to the Vesuvius Flottilla.

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - Renzo - 01-15-2017

Standard Application Form V-312

Name: Lucas Quintana
Date of Birth: 29 October / 799 AS
Place of Birth: Planet Malta

Fighting abilities: I consider myself with good skills.
Reason for joining: To dedicate myself to what I like .. defend my place.
Former relations with the hostile groups (if any): Only Corsairs.

A brief biography:

Born and raised in malta. Under the influence of my parents about having a future with a military career. I did not like armed conflicts until in an accident caused by the corsair empire I lost my brother. From that moment I hate them, I spent some time and decided to join the legendary group "101st Ghosts of Razgriz Maltese Spectres" there we made several incursions to Corsican systems whenever looking for revenge on my part.
Since the 101st squadron was dissolved two years ago for reasons I do not know .. I look forward to going back to the activity and continuing to do what I like.

Protect Malta

5KYP-3 protocols: Westkeeper_94

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - The National Council - 01-15-2017

Reply Form V-312-1

Lucas Quintana,

It is elating to see more Maltese willing to pledge their allegiance to the National Council. Welcome to our ranks. Enjoy your newfound right, privileges and obligations.

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - Baron Snow - 03-05-2017

Name: Miguel Madrigal
Date of Birth: 01.12.802 (day.month.year)

Fighting abilities: Good. Especially in bombers. Miguel has been praised by many dons for his ability in bombers.
Reason for joining: Patriotic fellings to Nazione Maltese and a wish to get more friends.
Former relations with the hostile groups (if any): He was an independent pirate and has robbed many ships.

A brief biography:

The Madrigals - is a very old family from Hispania. They are known to few people, but they have been very proud.
For the several centuries, they have big territory on the Planet Malta with cardamine fields and their own slaves.

But it is not why The Madrigals might be known. Every family member is either an Outcast Pirate or has been Pirate.
Over many centuries. So, The Madrigals have never liked to be on their lands on Malta , they always have been wanting to
Space. They have their own philosophy about pirating and their own codex for it.

The piracy is a noble business for them. That's probably why they are not so great farmers on Malta.
But they are respectable Dons, anyway. An intresting fact: During one of expeditions a great-grandfather
of this family has discovered an asteroid, which was named in honor of the family.

22 years ago, on Malta, was born a child. He got a name - Miguel. He was the only child in the family . Miguel Madrigal was obliged to become the only heritor of the traditions and riches of The Madrigals. Unfortunately the family couldn't to have more childrens.

Miguel has successfully completed a Maltese school, because he was pretty clever. But teachers have often noticed this fact, that Miguel is very independent and undisciplined. But his parents liked it. Because the independence is their hereditary.

After the school Miguel has already knew what to do next. And he became a free pirate and smuggler for the glory of The Madrigals. His father has trained son how to fly spaceships and Miguel went to his adventure. For some years he had been smuggling and pirating in Gallia , Kusari and LIberty. But soon Miguel has realized, that it is time to do something else. And he returned to Malta.

Here he decided to become a part of something great. He had been just pirating and smuggling before, but now he got some patriotic feelings. He wanted to make more for Nazione Maltese. And not on the his family's lands on Malta , because it's boring. He had already written an application to Crimson Cross. But he has soon realized, that the religion is not for him. Also, he doesn't like Nomads. So, he has decided to join the Vesuvius Flotillia. He was a little tired of piracy. But he liked to smuggling. He got many clients during his adventures in Sirius. And he wants return to it. But Miguel Madrigal would like to keep his independence with him, as far as it's possible

His family , of course, did not like it. But they believe that Miguel Madrigal will return to great family business of pirating

5KYP-3 protocols: He has not say it. Miguel likes his confidentiality. He will write it personally.

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - Shiki - 03-23-2017

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - Laz - 05-27-2017

Standard Application Form AM-252

Name: David, or just Dave, Torino
Date of Birth: 19/12/800A.S
Place of Birth: Unknown

Qualifications: Short-time plantation worker, short-time office worker, long-time star[prt worker.
Goals: To get offworld and see more of the universe, earn a fair wage and decent amount of credits.
Relations in other houses but Malta: Non-Existant
Cardamine dependency: Lived on Malta for years, dependant.

A brief biography:

David Torino is a funny case with Maltese society, nobody really knows his origins or where he came from, he just appeared one day on Malta without a clue in the world. He didn't appear to be a slave or carry any of the traits and markings that you'd expect from one, nor was he a citizen; or registered on at least. Early life was spent struggling to make a living due to this baseline fact but he near enough managed. He worked small jobs here and there, nothing significant or worth notation. He was built in a way that made him more suited to manual labour than sitting in an office complaining about the heat. This was why he ended up working on a Cardamine plantation, an intensive job normally reserved for slaves and other degenerates, however, work was work.

Over time he moved on, his work there lasted longer than most of his other oddball jobs, but it wasn't a long time by any means. His next 'long-standing' job was on the complete other side of the spectrum. David found himself working inside a small office, running numbers and collecting orders for a nearby starport. Not a glamorous, nor fun, job to do, but again work is work. Again, in the grand scheme of things, this didn't last all that long.

It was clear from his name that he wasn't of Maltese origin, that and his looks covered that, but he had been pretty much assimilated by Maltese culture and customs; it had become just an everyday part of life. He always did have that thought in the back of his mind about his true origins, but he often dismissed any idea of ever searching for answers. It's ironic to a degree, he had been on Malta as far back as he can remember and hadn't even left the planet before, to his knowledge at least. He was never truly happy because of that. It was because of this, one day he moved again, leaving his job behind, and this time heading for the spaceport. He had been doing odd jobs there as part of his previous line of work so some of the people knew him there and managed to hook him up with a job, one that unexpectedly paid more.

This laid the groundwork for him. He was going to leave Malta at some point, he just needed the right opportunity to come up.

5KYP-3 protocols: lazdisco

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - marco - 07-02-2017

Name: DISAPPEARED
Date of Birth: 04.30.804
Place of Birth: Genoa Base, Omicron Tau

Fighting abilities: Normal (I think)
Reason for joining: Join the forces of homeland and bring my personal help to keep safe our systems
Former relations with the hostile groups (if any): None
A brief biography:

Descendant from an ancient family that seemed to belong to an old country on planet Earth, he has almost a lot of roots of origins, but the most important seems to be the culture of the old Rome. By the way, the conditions and the position in the systems, forced him to begin a different kind of life, and to start the surviving process, aiding his comrades and to get hands on the commercial trades. One of his goal is to bring a better reputation of his own homeland in front of the other houses.

5KYP-3 protocols:

RE: The National Council - Recruitment - Alpha.Wolf - 08-11-2017

Standard Application Form Q-146

Name: Hernando Cortez
Date of Birth: 804 A.S

Fighting abilities: Normal
Reasons for joining: Keep the families honor in the NC, fighting for the fatherland and protecting it

A short biography:
Hernando was born 804 A.S. on Planet Malta as son of a Outcast father and GC mother. He learned fast, that the protection of the council's territory is the most important duty i his life. His father took him often to space with his Dreadnought, the MNS-Vizzini, which Hernando inherited a few months ago. Hernandos father died 2 months ago and his mother flew back to Kusari space. Since this time the Outcasts are his new family, and he wants to use all skills his father taught him to protect the Nation of Malta, by fighting for the National Council.