Discovery Gaming Community
GMG| Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: GMG| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=572)
+----- Thread: GMG| Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=133039)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: GMG| Recruitment - TheKrazyCanuck - 06-12-2016

[Image: 5YSoRdk.jpg]

Name: Toshiro Akiyama

Relevant Experience or Education: 7 years of education at the University of New Tokyo in Mechanical Engineering and Deep Space Mining

Notable Background: I hail from the planet New Tokyo and represent a long family tradition of engineering in many different fields. My father as was his father and so on were mechanical engineers and I wish to continue on their work, as do my younger brothers. I am fresh out of University were I majored in Mechanical Engineering and minored in Deep Space Mining.

Reason for Selecting GMG: I have chosen you as the Guild has a long and honorable history and I wish to be a part of it.

Division Choices: Mining, Engineering, Repair

OORP

If none, mark as N/A, otherwise link to any previous sanctions: N/A

Confirm you are fluent in the Discovery server rules: Confirmed

Previous faction experience: Core, Interspace Commerce

RE: GMG| Recruitment - Kakesu - 06-18-2016

Name: Katsuo Shinohara

Relevant Experience or Education: Basic Combat Training, Ship Mechanic Apprentice

Notable Background:Born on Planet Honshu, My Father a Naval Forces Officer and my mother a simple Housewife. I was always brought up strictly due to my fathers military lifestyle, and he always believed my life would follow his same career path. Although I had always wanted to be involved in combat in some way or another I did not want to serve a nation who limited many freedoms of its citizens. Why fight for a government who you don't agree with?

At the age of 14 my father would take me out into space, when he wasn't on duty, and strictly train me flight manoeuvres and have me train with many unmanned drones to practice against. He always told me this was to prepare me early for when I was ready to join up with the Navy. I always disagreed and although I disagreed I never openly showed my content towards him.

At the age of 16 I decided to leave home, I decided to take up a possible opportunity on Aomori, maybe not the job I wanted as I never wanted to become a ship mechanic, but at the time I saw as an open door out of the almost certainty of being pushed into fighting for a nation who I saw as taking away many freedoms. My mother was upset but understood my decision while my father said I had dishonoured him and he basically dis-owned me. I didn't care much as my decision was final.

After many years under the wing of many mechanics and technicians at Aomori, I became a fully fledged Ship mechanic. Falling into the Guild and made them my family. I Must admit I have been putting off trying to join the Paramilitary feeling secure with my job, I've decided to finally make a leap a faith and give back to the Guild, the family who gave me the chance of the freedoms and life of which I have searched for.

Reason for Selecting GMG: The Guild offered me a chance of a freedom from which I always thought I'd never have, and now I wish to repay my favour to my new family and offer my contributions even if it costs me my life.

Division Choices: Paramilitary

OORP

Confirm you are fluent in the Discovery server rules: I Can confirm I understand all rules

Previous faction experience: None in the last couple of years, recently come back

RE: GMG| Recruitment - stardust47 - 07-21-2016

<nvm please delete>

RE: GMG| Recruitment - Gas Miners Guild - 07-28-2016

[Image: RRIeQCU.png]
Guild recruitment is currently open.

RE: GMG| Recruitment - Kanzler Niemann - 07-31-2016

[Image: 2_original.jpg?v=1427572344000]

Name: Ryusei Hanzo

Relevant Experience or Education: 3 years of Naval expirience, 5 years of education in the New Tokyo Unversity of Science & Biomechanic Engineering.

Notable Background: I was born on Planet New Tokio in the Shinjuku disctrict to a medium family, my parents were lawyer's with their own law firm, my childhood was very strict, my days were mostlikely spend by studying and homework. My father wanted that I will become a lawyer like him and takeover the firm after the goes into retirement.
After finishing Highschool with the age of 18 i went to Kusari Naval Forces for my basic training for 9 months. After that I stayed additional 3 years, and returned home after it, during
After my time in the Naval Forces i decided to stuy Science at the Tōkyō Daigaku. After 5 years of studying, I had a job offer from the GMG, in recognizion of my know-how in Science and Biomechanic Engineering.

Reason for Selecting GMG: Continuing education,

Division Choices:Engineering, Secuirty.

OORP

Confirm you are fluent in the Discovery server rules: Yes

Previous faction experience: Military Factions, a few trade/mining factions.

RE: GMG| Recruitment - Gas Miners Guild - 08-03-2016

Ryusei Hanzo,

The Guild is currently in the preliminary stages of a major engineering project that I am sure you will sufficiently challenging and engaging.

Please report to Planet Miura for briefing and induction.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

RE: GMG| Recruitment - Wildkins - 08-03-2016

Name: Nakajima Katsumi

Relevant Experience or Education: Bachelor of Business Administration from Osaka University; former Junsa-bucho of the Ryodo no keisatsu sabisu, branch of the Kusari State Police

Notable Background: I served as a Junsa-bucho in the RKS branch of the Kusari State Police for two years following my schooling, before being forcibly discharged due to an injury sustained while engaging a pirate vessel. While I cherished the ability to serve my House with great honor, it is no longer the path that I am willing, nor able, to take. Thus, I would like to settle down and enjoy a more stable job, supplying all of Sirius with the much-needed fuel that GMG provides.

Reason for Selecting GMG: I wanted to flex my education in business administration and the like, learning the ways of the corporate ladder; but the traditional structure of Kishiro and Samura did not interest me. GMG offered something different.

Division Choices: Shipping and Mining; if absolutely necessary, I can lend a hand in Security as well.

OORP

Confirm you are fluent in the Discovery server rules: If I wasn't, we'd have bigger problems on our hands.

Previous faction experience: I led [LN] for a year. I've been in other stuff too, I guess.

RE: GMG| Recruitment - Gas Miners Guild - 08-08-2016

Nakajima Katsumi,

A man of your knowledge and experience would be an asset to any organisation. GMG will prove an environment in which you can express your talents as you desire, and contribute to a greater cause.

Please report to Planet Miura for briefing and induction.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

RE: GMG| Recruitment - Omi - 08-15-2016

Name: Olivia McLarnon

Relevant Experience or Education: Pilot's license, two years in Baker Orbital Security Squad, boundless enthusiasm.

Notable Background: I used to be a security pilot back home in Bretonia. Following the second war, however, I took the opportunity to finally move out for good, since the idea of living in a warzone didn't really appeal to me. Stability is something I value more than the appeal of home, and I'd rather put my skills to use somewhere outside a military career.

Reason for Selecting GMG: I need money, and the Sigmas - like the rest of the border worlds - aren't renowned for their welfare system.

Division Choices: Security.

OORP

If none, mark as N/A, otherwise link to any previous sanctions: there's a couple

Confirm you are fluent in the Discovery server rules: I am fluent in the Discovery server rules

Previous faction experience: a few

RE: GMG| Recruitment - Jayce - 08-18-2016

Removed for reasons.