Discovery Gaming Community
GMG| Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: GMG| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=572)
+----- Thread: GMG| Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=133039)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: GMG| Recruitment - KnunRhall - 10-10-2021

Name:Kento Yamazaki

Relevant Experience or Education:
- Large transport pilot training 3 years.
- Freelance hydrocarbon,uranium,aluminum,gold,scrap mining around Sirius 4 years.
- Small Transport and Freighter training 3 years.

Notable Background:Born in Planet Tokyo , my parents was miners my father mined ores and mother did paperwork , sold the ores .I was responsible of cleaning the cargo bay and time to time helping my father to shoot ores when he was tired , my father gave me decent amount of salary for my helping service it wasn't enough but still it was something.I rarely ate something because i wanted my own ship and do my own mining , after few years I bought my first ship and went to mining adventure on sirius , mined alot of sifferent ores , materials. Sometimes i got into trouble pirates of course wanted some mined ores for free , at that time i hones my skills on flying my ship took some damage but still escaped them, time to time I did some transporting for big corporations as freelancer.After some little adventure i returned back to Tokyo to visit home and help my parents little.

Reason for Selecting GMG:I always wanted to join a corporation to earn decent credits , friends and experiance on mining gas.

Division Choices:

[X] Trading & Mining Division
[ ] Paramilitary & Security Division
[ ] Research & Development Division

OORP

If none, mark as N/A, otherwise link to any previous sanctions:none

Confirm you are fluent in the Discovery server rules: yes

Previous faction experience: DHC, BMF , RHA , DSE , IC , Gateway , Samura ,Kruger , Phoenix , VI , UN , QC so yes

Discord contact:Xalist#6638

RE: GMG| Recruitment - kornon - 01-27-2022

Name:
Amber Barnes
Spent the last several years mining as an independent contractor around Sirius, mostly in Liberty Space, but sometimes in Kusari territory. Before that I worked for nearly a decade as a mining consultant for DSE, mostly analyzing sensor data on scrap fields and finding the richest deposits for mining. Consulting was a cushy office job, but it didn't pay particularly well, and after I saved some money, I struck out on my own.
Notable Background:
While I am a Liberty Citizen, I was born and grew up on New Tokyo, as an expat. My parents worked as engineering consultants on New Tokyo, mostly for Samura, but also for some smaller firms as well. I am thus familiar with the culture of both regions, and have spent most of my adult life in these two areas. Also I have a a black belt in Karate, I studied it for a decade while on New Tokyo. a pretty useless skill in space, but handy in some of the rowdier areas of Sirius.
Reason for Selecting GMG:
I am looking for the protections and benefits of a guild over being an unaffiliated Miner.
Division Choices:

[X] Trading & Mining Division

OORP

If none, mark as N/A, otherwise link to any previous sanctions: N/A

Confirm you are fluent in the Discovery server rules: I am familiar with the rules

Previous faction experience:
US| as Sidney Dancoff flying the Stockton, IMG| as Tim Robbins, Kishiro| as Akira Tokuhiro flying the Iki.
Skype contact: kornon00
Discord contact: kornon#1767

RE: GMG| Recruitment - Loken - 02-04-2022

Name: Fukumi Tsuda

Fighter Pilot, Naval Forces Home Defence (8 years)

Notable Background:
Honshu native, served for eight years in the Naval Forces, and veteran of the recent conflict with Rheinland.

Looking to put my skills to use after retirement from military service. Only an organization as reputable as the guild can provide me with this opportunity.

Division Choices:

[ ] Trading & Mining Division
[x] Paramilitary & Security Division

OORP

If none, mark as N/A, otherwise link to any previous sanctions:
N/A (overturned)

Confirm you are fluent in the Discovery server rules:
a

Most

Skype contact:
I only use Yahoo Messenger

RE: GMG| Recruitment - Chuba - 02-04-2022

Name: Kajima Roak

Born on planet Honshu

Notable Background:
My father was smuglier, my mother was combat pilet. Unfortunately, she died shortly before I was born. but i am very competent tradrer.

pay good, need money..... loyale and cool. Keiji doesn't afraid of anything.

Division Choices:

[x ] Trading & Mining Division
[ x] Research & Development Division

OORP

none.

Smile

none
Skype contact:
i got msn

RE: GMG| Recruitment - monmarfori - 02-04-2022

Name:
Hiroko Tomoyose

- Gunboat Pilot Training (6 years)
- Combat and Martial Arts Training (10 years)
- New Tokyo University (4 years)

Notable Background:
Born on Gas Miner Naha during the Nomad war circa 800 AS, Tomoyose is the daughter of Okinawan-speaking parents. Her parents narrowly avoided capture by invading Rheinland ships and was raised in Planet New Tokyo until the age of 3. During this time she learned more about the Kusarian way of life in addition to her native culture.

Ever since she was a child, her parents taught her the ancient martial arts known to the Okinawans. She graduated from the New Tokyo University in 822 AS. Afterwards, knowing her potential in martial arts, she acquired a Bishamon-class gunboat, known as the Kani Maru. Under the guidance of one senior paramilitary ace, Ryuko Oshiro, she honed her skills in flying the gunboat.

However, things would change during a three-way conflict between the Gas Miners guild, Outcast, and Corsair forces in Sigma-17 in 827 AS. While in combat, she was bested in a fight against De Luca, captain of the MNS Accordion, severely damaging the Kani Maru. To this day she still regards De Luca as her greatest nemesis, yet she didn't give up. The Kani Maru wouldn't see space again until several months later in 828 AS, where she helped the paramilitary handle various threats that may lurk in the Sigmas.

I've always dreamed of becoming a member of Keiji Namura's paramilitary. I came here to show my worth as an asset and defender of the rightful heirs of the Sigma cluster's gas clouds. As my heritage called before me in martial arts, so shall my skills in space.

Division Choices:

[ ] Trading & Mining Division

OORP

Once (link), back in 2020, then none after that.

Of course.

BAF|, [RHA], L\-, C::, so yes.

Skype contact:
Skype? You may know me in Discord as Accordion#0686 instead.

RE: GMG| Recruitment - Edwin Thunder - 04-23-2022

Name: Asahi Haruto.

Relevant Experience or Education: Master degree as a miner.

Notable Background: Large experience as a freelancer, miner and trader all over Sirius.

Reason for Selecting GMG: To take care of the precious resources from Sigmas. Infact, that can only be done by their owners, the GMG. Being part of GMG is essencial to a better and suistainble Sirius.

Division Choices:

[x] Research & Development Division

OORP

Confirm you are fluent in the Discovery server rules: Confirm.

Previous faction experience: I already have GMS ships and, with them, i´ve been contributing to GMG fame as the best Gas Guild all over Sirius.

Skype contact: N/A

RE: GMG| Recruitment - Vredes - 07-27-2022

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: GMG| Recruitment - g18em2b - 08-11-2023

Name: James Smith

Relevant Experience or Education: High school. I mined all over Sirius: helium, gold ore, beryllium, niobium etc.

Notable Background: There is nothing notable about my background. I'm just a simple man looking for work.

Reason for Selecting GMG: I want to expand my skill set. I want to become an expert helium-3 miner.

Division Choices:

OORP

Previous faction experience: IMG|, BMF|

Skype contact: N/A
Discord contact: james.smith_gaming

RE: GMG| Recruitment - Chxlls - 10-08-2023

Name: Yuki Kuno

Relevant Experience or Education: Former pilot in the Kusari Naval Forces, graduating from the flight academy in Kyushu in 825 A.S. Served in the KNF for 5 years as a lower-ranking officer, and was honorably discharged after participating in battles against Gallic Forces.

Notable Background: Kusari Native, with my parents being involved in diplomatic affairs in Kyushu.

Reason for Selecting GMG: To forge my own path. After being in the Naval Forces, I'd like to branch out and see what else Sirius has to offer. The GMG can offer me that.

Division Choices:

[x] Trading & Mining Division

OORP

Confirm you are fluent in the Discovery server rules: I am fluent with server rules.

Previous faction experience:46th, HS, RHA, and a plethora of unofficial factions.

Skype contact: I use discord and you have it.

RE: GMG| Recruitment - Lex - 11-02-2023

[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Yuki Kuno,

The Guild paramilitary is looking for highly skilled pilots such as yourself. Your skills in the Kusari Naval Forces will be great a great resource for the Guild. You will be assigned to mining guard duty until you have proven yourself a capable pilot and live up to your previous accolades.

Please report to Gas Miner Naha for briefing and induction.

Para-Military Commander
Kako Shimakaze