Discovery Gaming Community
Personal Logs of Zelliaind Rageborne - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Personal Logs of Zelliaind Rageborne (/showthread.php?tid=133198)

Personal Logs of Zelliaind Rageborne - Leo - 11-23-2015

Begin Log Entries: November 23, 820 A.S.

I knew that little ----- would be the end of my journey. Should have seen it coming, knew she was after something more than friendship. Took my ship, and everything I owned down to my clothes. Hell, would probably have taken my name too if it was worth anything. Now I'm stuck penniless in Liberty of all places, in some podung system called "Pennsylvania".

Liberty. I hate Liberty.

I hate just about every house system though, no matter who they are. Only reason I ever venture into these parts is the criminal elements always pay extremely well for vices that they can get elsewhere but don't want to make the trip themselves to get it. Sometimes I get contracts to delivery special "objects" to a specific client, and sometimes I just make a regular drug run--but the house systems always pay the best.

Though in my downtime, I make a habit of avoiding these places as much as possible...and right now, this would be considered downtime, even though it wasn't planned. I met a younger gal who was looking to make some scratch in an otherwise hostile environment for growth as a smuggler--So I decided to take her under my wing. Things were good for a while, until we got drunk together and she took me for all I was worth.

Serves me right for thinking that I would be able to bag a woman so much younger than me...lucky for me I still have my reputation...

END LOG

RE: Personal Logs of Zelliaind Rageborne - Leo - 11-23-2015

Begin Log Entries: November 24, 820 A.S.

Day number two feels as s---ty as day number one. A full days trading has bagged me almost 500k. I remember the days I'd have made that effortlessly. Starting over is a b---- let me tell ya.

Ran into a few other haulers today. Didn't bother scannin' them to see what they were movin'. Doesn't much matter this point since that redhead little ---- took all of my savings and my ship to boot. At this point I've got no real competition because I'm back to being a small fish again.

Serves me right for trying to get some young tail at my age. Well, back to haulin'. Maybe by tomorrow I'll be at a mil or so and able to get out of this junk civi' hauler.

I'm too old for this s---.

END LOG

RE: Personal Logs of Zelliaind Rageborne - Leo - 11-24-2015

Begin Log Entries: November 25, 820 A.S.

I've broken one million credits. Talk about repeating your past accomplishments. In a way this allows me to fix some of the mistakes I made as a young man...not spending the money on women and drugs but this time, ensuring that I save that money.

One of those lessons I learned recently: Don't trust a woman.

Ever.

There's a mighty nasty Ion storm raging out in space at the moment. I'm still stuck in Liberty, but I don't trust this old junky ship outside of this star system.

Suppose it's time for a drink.

END LOG

RE: Personal Logs of Zelliaind Rageborne - Leo - 11-25-2015

Begin Log Entries: November 26, 820 A.S.

It's too damned slow.

The money is coming in but it's at a snails pace. I could afford to have a smaller ship when I had enough credits on reserve. Now...it's just too slow. Considering sacrificing some mobility for some better cargo space in the coming days ahead. Seems like a more plausible option at this juncture.

Nothing to merit as far as communications go. Liberty seems to be pretty empty these days. I remember there being more people dodge, more pirates to bribe away from my cargo. Now it just seems like no one cares one way or another.

It's probably because I'm small time and they don't want to waste the effort on little ol' me. In that regard, I'm lucky I suppose.

Kind of hurts my ego though.

END LOG

RE: Personal Logs of Zelliaind Rageborne - Leo - 11-26-2015

Begin Log Entries: November 27, 820 A.S.

For the first time in what feels like weeks, a LSF actually stopped me--more like followed me--asking what I was hauling and where I was going. Simply told him the Junkers needed more booze and he let me go on my merry way.

Broke 2 million gold today. Still too slow. Need to get a larger ship and soon if I'm going to rebound at any decent speed.

..so help me if I find that little b---- that stole my money...

END LOG