Discovery Gaming Community
BMF feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: BMF feedback (/showthread.php?tid=133204)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

BMF feedback - sindroms - 11-23-2015

Sup. Since your old page got deleted, I am posting here.

Your current frequent fliers seem to be new as hell. Perhaps you would like to assign some older players to hold their hand? I had a few encounters with your bunch these days and they were sub-par to say the least. Which kinda sucks, especially judging from your activity.

If you want logs, I can throw them your way. If you even read this thread, anyway.

RE: BMF feedback - DonSam - 11-23-2015

// we are no1 faction in disco now buddy and we are new? so what?

RE: BMF feedback - sindroms - 11-23-2015

Funny thing, my last encounter was you. Which prompted the creation of this thread.

(11-23-2015, 08:25 AM)DonSam Wrote: // we are no1 faction in disco now buddy and we are new? so what?
Wow. Anyway, who is in charge of you guys anyway?

Hmm may I say yes some of us are in charge and we play as a team also Smile

Oooooooookay then.
Looks like feedback to this group is irrelevant if there is no quality control anyway.

Whatevs.

RE: BMF feedback - freelancer knux - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 08:25 AM)DonSam Wrote: // we are no1 faction in disco now buddy and we are new? so what?

This is the most warped mentality.
Your place on the activity tracker means nothing if you offer ZERO rp. As its simply a counter showing how much time your group wasted being on a multi player game while not playing with others.
Hell the last few times I BMF tagged ships they were AFK in front of your POB, So no shock your on top of the activity tracker

It is not our mistake that you guys are not active on disco server try to be more active maybe something can change then.

RE: BMF feedback - Oldum - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 08:53 AM)DonSam Wrote: It is not our mistake that you guys are not active on disco server try to be more active maybe something can change then.

You don't get the point do you ? BMF was known for a quality RP , not quantity of flights. Boosting that counter will earn you absolutely nothing, if you just fly around like NPCs ..

RE: BMF feedback - freelancer knux - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 08:53 AM)DonSam Wrote: It is not our mistake that you guys are not active on disco server try to be more active maybe something can change then.

That's my point other players are active and noticing no or very low quality RP from BMF.
As I already said the activity tracker means nothing if all your pilots are AFK.

NPCs that do not talk to people trying to RP with them, then complain when they are shot, then start whining about server rules because apparently they are supposed to be let go if they died to someone else in some other system, then PM you with threats about reporting you.

No, wait, NPCs are better. You guys are literally less useful than NPCs.
At least NPCs sometimes carry good cargo.