Discovery Gaming Community
To: Archangels Fighter Club - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Archangels Fighter Club (/showthread.php?tid=133294)

To: Archangels Fighter Club - Gas Miners Guild - 11-25-2015

[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Esteemed Clubmember,

I wish this message was sent on a more positive subject, but unfortunately I must bring to your attention some unsavoury business. A ship bearing your identification was recently intercepted in Sigma-13, which is GMG territory and thus falls under Guild laws and regulations. That in itself is not an issue, however, this ship in particular was carrying a large amount of unregistered ammunition, which is where the problem lies as defined in law 2.2.

When confronted, the pilot of this ship immediately attempted to flee in violation of all instructions, which regrettably left me with no other choice but to open fire on their vessel. After a brief engagement, the ship was destroyed. The fate of the pilot is unknown. Please find attached the communications log of the incident.

At this stage, The Guild does not intend on taking any further action. However, the events that have transpired are cause for concern, and as such I must ask the following questions.

1. Is it known where this cargo was acquired?
  2. Is there any information to share on destination of this cargo?
  3. Are the actions of this pilot representative of AFC as a whole?

I welcome a reply from a representative of the Club soon.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Archangels Fighter Club - The Archangels Fighter Club - 11-26-2015

[Image: PvqOC7c.gif]

TO: GMG HQ

This is indeed some... rather concerning news. The club does apologies for the recklessness of this member. It is a rather shame what happened had to happen but perhaps for the best. It's a good thing you caught him and reported to me! I see I have some guys here that need to be given another... briefing...

To answer your questions:

1. Negative. It is not known where these munitions were collected.

2. Negative, again. We do not have any factual information that you are requesting on this topic.

3. Negative. These are not actions that the club deems appropriate for their members. These actions are rather the unfortunate decision of the individual member and will be dealt with to correct.

Again, thank you for the news.

RE: To: Archangels Fighter Club - Gas Miners Guild - 11-26-2015

Mr. Sunny,

Thank you for your reply.

The Guild is willing to accept that these were the actions of a misguided individual and not sanctioned by AFC. We do not feel it necessary to pursue the matter further and are content to consider this case closed. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Please enjoy the rest of your day.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Archangels Fighter Club - Gas Miners Guild - 03-30-2016

Mr. Sunny,

There is a matter I must bring to your attention.

Earlier today, one of your Clubmembers visited the Sigma-13 system. The pilot of this ship failed to stop when requested for a routine scan, and took off into the nebula in direct violation of Guild directives. They did eventually come to a halt and submit to a scan, after a long and erratic chase. Due to this poor display, I directed them to vacate the Sigmas, after which they claimed to be heading to Frankfurt.

The speedy light fighter then decided to once again take off in a random direction, and promptly disappeared from scanner range.

Please inform your club that Sigma-13 is in fact not a playground, and Guild law is to be followed at all times in Guild space.

Thank you.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Archangels Fighter Club - Gas Miners Guild - 09-15-2016

Mr. Sunny,

I come to you once again to report an incident with a member of your Club. A ship, marked as {AFC}-Maniac.Falcon[B] greeted me some hours ago in orbit of Planet Kyushu, Kyushu.

After a brief exchange of words, it became clear the pilot of this ship, someone claiming to be named Alex, was attempting to extort credits from my accounts, enforced by death threats. Despite being warned otherwise, Alex disrupted the cruise engines of my ship multiple times, as well as continually taking down Kusari tradelanes.

Alex even went so far as to open fire, as well as discharge a number of mines in the vicinity of my ship, causing damage to my shielding. It was at this time I was forced to act in self defence, eventually destroying the rogue Series CX "Scimitar" Border Worlds Light Fighter.

This is the third transgression your Club has committed against The Guild. As a result of this most recent disruption of Guild business, as well as overtly hostile behaviour, The Guild is seeking 25,000,000 credits in compensation, which can be transferred to GMG|Bank at your nearest convenience. I am sure this matter may be settled without the involvement of Kusari, and our two organisations can continue to go about our business without issue.

Please inform me when the payment has been made.

Thank you.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Archangels Fighter Club - The Archangels Fighter Club - 09-16-2016

[Image: xaI0W9q.png]

We are currently assessing the situation and contacting the pilot responsible.
You will have a official statement from The President A.S.A.P.

Thank you for your report.

[Image: l3P7UWY.gif]

TO: KEIJI NAMURA

Good Afternoon,

Before I say anything else, you should know these types of actions are not based out of our club's code. We do not condone these types of actions by our pilots and as a club, we do not take responsibility on behalf of pilot as he is responsible for his actions here.

Having said that, I had managed to find the pilot after tracking him down at one of the bars in Honshu. He looked pretty beat up too.
No offense, as well, but I figured something was wrong when I read in the report that the transport gunners managed to take him down.

Turns out the pilot was completely pissed-out drunk when he decided to fly. He told me he was doing well but vaguely remembers meeting you. From what he told me, he messed you guys up with the Hogosha. He was pretty embarrassed when I told him what actually happened and he said he'd pay the money in compensation.

You will got a notification from him soon.
Cheers,

[Image: NLcX53M.jpg?1]

RE: To: Archangels Fighter Club - Gas Miners Guild - 09-18-2016

Mr. Sunny,

Thank you for your assistance. The Guild is happy to consider this matter closed, and trusts no further incidents will take place.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura