Discovery Gaming Community
BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BMF- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=330)
+----- Thread: BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=133315)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Ayman - 01-31-2016

(01-29-2016, 02:44 AM)VaaMerc Wrote: This is unacceptable.

I'm a member of BMF and to have another member Who will remain unnamedcall me names and insult me in local chat OORP is ridiculous. This is the reason our faction is getting so much hate and nothing is being done to fix it. The member in question isn't even new so I don't want an excuse as to why this is being allowed to happen. Also combat logging, attacking without roleplay, making threats, and insulting other players in private chat is not acceptable.

Please try and come up with a defense for what happened at New London today

Signed

BMF|Normandy

I think you dont really get the concept of the feedback so lets get things clear

Someone insult you OORP in the system chat this goes to admins to report breaking the rules, not here and if they find out that the person is guilty he will get punished.

do you even have a prove of what you say ? or its only generic words ? and if you have. would you please go to an admin and report this ?

did the member have a BMF tag when this indecent happened ? talk to me about breaking the faction rules or the faction lore and i promise i will deal with the memeber and he will get a proper punishment. Do you have logs ? prove ? can you explain the story of what happened instead of generic words that waste your time and my time ?

This is the reason our faction is getting so much hate and nothing is being done to fix it. <<< with my respect to you but the faction is not being hated and if there is some who hate it. its their problem as we are very friendly and we care the most about what is better for all before its better for us. you are one of the newest members in BMF and you hardly login to your BMF tag, so you dont know what have been done and what is going on at the moment to judge that nothing is being done about it.

You are a BMF memeber. and he is. why you didnt come to TS to report it to us ? why you didnt message me in skype and tell me about it ? what is your intention ?

so i will be waiting for your prove about what happened and i will open an investigation about the incident. if you say only words and you have no prove. there will me termination for you. if that player is mistaken. be sure there will be a proper punishment.

(01-29-2016, 06:51 AM)RicoValesquez Wrote: BMF has been great to me. Every interaction has been good RP and good prices. I dont know what all the hate is for!

Rico
i dont know either bro. but haters everywhere. thats how life is. but who cares if we do nothing wrong and have nothing to hide ? *Smiles*

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - VaaMerc - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 12:17 AM)Zak.Conner Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 02:44 AM)VaaMerc Wrote: This is unacceptable.

I'm a member of BMF and to have another member who will remain unnamed call me names and insult me in local chat OORP is ridiculous. This is the reason our faction is getting so much hate and nothing is being done to fix it. The member in question isn't even new so I don't want an excuse as to why this is being allowed to happen. Also combat logging, attacking without roleplay, making threats, and insulting other players in private chat is not acceptable.

Please try and come up with a defense for what happened at New London today

Signed

BMF|Normandy

I think you dont really get the concept of the feedback so lets get things clear

Someone insult you OORP in the system chat this goes to admins to report breaking the rules, not here and if they find out that the person is guilty he will get punished.

do you even have a prove of what you say ? or its only generic words ? and if you have. would you please go to an admin and report this ?

did the member have a BMF tag when this indecent happened ? talk to me about breaking the faction rules or the faction lore and i promise i will deal with the memeber and he will get a proper punishment. Do you have logs ? prove ? can you explain the story of what happened instead of generic words that waste your time and my time ?

This is the reason our faction is getting so much hate and nothing is being done to fix it. <<< with my respect to you but the faction is not being hated and if there is some who hate it. its their problem as we are very friendly and we care the most about what is better for all before its better for us. you are one of the newest members in BMF and you hardly login to your BMF tag, so you dont know what have been done and what is going on at the moment to judge that nothing is being done about it.

You are a BMF memeber. and he is. why you didnt come to TS to report it to us ? why you didnt message me in skype and tell me about it ? what is your intention ?

so i will be waiting for your prove about what happened and i will open an investigation about the incident. if you say only words and you have no prove. there will me termination for you. if That player is mistaken. be sure there will be a proper punishment.

(01-29-2016, 06:51 AM)RicoValesquez Wrote: BMF has been great to me. Every interaction has been good RP and good prices. I dont know what all the hate is for!

Rico
i dont know either bro. but haters everywhere. thats how life is. but who cares if we do nothing wrong and have nothing to hide ? *Smiles*

I wasn't the one who made the report. However since you are ignoring the fact that two of your own members were present I will request copies of the screens and post them for all to see.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - |nfrared - 01-31-2016

Cleaned up thread for trail-by-forum reasons, don't name-and-shame, just submit a report and we will take a look. Consider this a warning, please keep it constructive and civil - |nfra

thank you @|nfrared sorry for re writing the names i shouldn't have went on in mentioning names since i already know its not allowed. sorry again

@VaaMerc i am not ignoring any facts and i have no information about what happened and i dont know who was there and who wasnt and what it is about. reread back you will see i am asking you for information. stop this assumption.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Lord Chaos - 01-31-2016

Hi
Im that player "who shall not be named" (must be the devil or something all be very carefull ^^)
And id like to see the screenshots were i insult anyone...
By the way i hope you include the ones where your friend insults me and my famaly on private chat whille i was talking on sistem chat.
,yes the one you came defending, (that fought me and after we bouth log out came back just like i did)
Aloso hope you include your own RP like you say were you repeat exactly what had just happened with your friend but with me
Pls include also the part were i dock my GB and undock with my BMF.FS fighter and you keep arrassing me altho im in a BMF id parked in front of New London, and you on a Bretonia Military Vessel.
And last but not least id also respectfully request the screenshots were right after our... conversation , you and your friend engaged a Corsair BS named Ikaria with absolutely no RP involved.
Whas a lovely fight for the whole 2 seconds he took to put you out of your misery
So, like i told you in game, unfortunately i dont take screenshots of persons insulting my famaly and dont report them because doing so whont give you and your friend what you need, education and respect.
Id also apreciate and request that this matter is removed from the BMF thread mainly for being a personal matter and not BMF or RP related, its respect my friends.
See you in game and fly safe.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Malmsteen - 02-04-2016

Hello,

@VaaMerc - Hello mate, i just want to say that i also wonder as Zak.Conner mentioned, Why you didn't go directly to the BMF leadership since you are a member of BMF to complain and also go directly to admins with the evidences to show? ... no one ignoring you and i hope you have some proof because this won't be tolerated, neither insulting others OR ruining others names by non proven accusations. cheers.
@"Ascendant" - Thank you for explaining the difference between BMF and non BMF matters and how should only BMF matters posted in this feedback thread, Also chill and wait mate, since an investigation is on.
@Frankenstein - You explained the points in your post very clear bro, and now let's wait for the proof - Hat off for you Zak.Conner
@Infrared - Thank you very much for the cleanup and stopping a trial on forums. We all know it never become constructive Smile cheers to you.

regards,
Malmsteen

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - VaaMerc - 02-04-2016

You send me messages accusing me of lying. Very well.

I finally got the screens off of the other present party. ups! Trial by forum spotted!

-Please, stop trian by forum in this thread. You may consider it as a warning. - Dim

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Wesker - 02-23-2016

5 Solaris gbs with dual missiles , one of which is a zoner IDd corvo to fight a light fighter and a VHF.

Like seriously? You're that paranoid?

I'd really consider logging snubs for a snub fight it really makes a faction look bad to pull stunts like that.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - pulha - 02-23-2016

(02-23-2016, 01:41 PM)Wesker Wrote: 5 Solaris gbs with dual missiles , one of which is a zoner IDd corvo to fight a light fighter and a VHF.

Like seriously? You're that paranoid?

I'd really consider logging snubs for a snub fight it really makes a faction look bad to pull stunts like that.

it was 6 gb

And it wasn't a light fighter ... was a light bomber Smile

was fun lad Smile