Discovery Gaming Community
BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BMF- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=330)
+----- Thread: BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=133315)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Shiki - 02-24-2016

(02-23-2016, 09:17 PM)pulha Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 01:41 PM)Wesker Wrote: 5 Solaris gbs with dual missiles , one of which is a zoner IDd corvo to fight a light fighter and a VHF.

Like seriously? You're that paranoid?

I'd really consider logging snubs for a snub fight it really makes a faction look bad to pull stunts like that.

it was 6 gb

And it wasn't a light fighter ... was a light bomber :)

was fun lad :)

I
Have
One
Question:

Does correction number of the gunboats towards the increase somehow becoming an excuse?

good faction, lad :)

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Alley - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 10:09 AM)Shikeh Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 01:41 PM)Wesker Wrote: 5 Solaris gbs with dual missiles , one of which is a zoner IDd corvo to fight a light fighter and a VHF.

I'd really consider logging snubs for a snub fight it really makes a faction look bad to pull stunts like that.

it was 6 gb

And it wasn't a light fighter ... was a light bomber Smile

was fun lad Smile

I
Have
One
Question:
Does correction number of the gunboats towards the increase somehow becoming an excuse?

good faction, lad Smile

I can only agree with Shiki here. This kind of answer and behavior is unacceptable.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Skorak - 02-24-2016

So you are saying that a zoner attacked something while protecting you?

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - pulha - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 10:18 AM)Alley Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 10:09 AM)Shikeh Wrote:

it was 6 gb

And it wasn't a light fighter ... was a light bomber Smile

was fun lad Smile

I
Have
One
Question:

good faction, lad Smile

I can only agree with Shiki here. This kind of answer and behavior is unacceptable.

Err... ye got it out of context (maybe my fault)

First i was messing with wesker
Second i was the light bomber Tongue so not excusing
Third, the 6 GB got their behinds whooped Tongue
Forth was sooooo fun Smile great fight lads Smile

(02-24-2016, 10:31 AM)pulha Wrote: Err... ye got it out of context (maybe my fault)

Second i was the light bomber :P so not excusing
Third, the 6 GB got their behinds whooped :P
Forth was sooooo fun :) great fight lads :)

So? You don't deny the fact that you rolled 5 solaris double missile gunboats against 2 snubs and will not even say anything about it? You just said that it was fun, I can't get how shooting 2 snubs with 5 gunboats can be fun, but that's more about tastes I think. You see, BMF| is still looking like a damn goody faction to me, Don't get me wrong, I was one of the few who defended this faction in the past, I hoped you guys will learn somehow, but I was wrong. I can say, faction is only the piece of good for now, but I see you are working well to make it complete good, Keep it up.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Neonzumi - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 10:50 AM)Shikeh Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 10:31 AM)pulha Wrote: Err... ye got it out of context (maybe my fault)

So? You don't deny the fact that you rolled 5 solaris double missile gunboats against 2 snubs and will not even say anything about it? You just said that it was fun, I can't get how shooting 2 snubs with 5 gunboats can be fun, but that's more about tastes I think. You see, BMF| is still looking like a damn goody faction to me, Don't get me wrong, I was one of the few who defended this faction in the past, I hoped you guys will learn somehow, but I was wrong. I can say, faction is only the piece of good for now, but I see you are working well to make it complete good, Keep it up.

(02-24-2016, 10:31 AM)pulha Wrote: Second i was the light bomber Tongue so not excusing

(02-24-2016, 10:31 AM)pulha Wrote: i was the light bomber

I think he was on the side that was being ganked by the six gunboats fam.

(02-24-2016, 11:48 AM)NeonBunny™ Wrote:

(02-24-2016, 10:31 AM)pulha Wrote: Second i was the light bomber Tongue so not excusing

Okay I was kinda confused after his first post, sorry @pulha guy. I believed that BMF also had some bombers there and you was one of them. derp. Wesker said there was VHF and Light fighter (I assume it was Hyena) and Wesker was on VHF as it appears, oh well.

Anyways my point towards BMF stand, good faction is good.

(02-24-2016, 11:56 AM)Shikeh Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 11:48 AM)NeonBunny™ Wrote:

Okay I was kinda confused after his first post, sorry @pulha guy. I believed that BMF also had some bombers there and you was one of them. derp.

Anyways my point towards BMF stand, good faction is good.

heehhe no problem lad Smile as i said prolly was my fault i didn't explained well in first post Smile

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Alley - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 11:48 AM)NeonBunny™ Wrote: I think he was on the side that was being ganked by the six gunboats fam.

It doesn't really change the problem at hand though, we still have people getting ganked by 6 gunboats.

(02-24-2016, 12:07 PM)Alley Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 11:48 AM)NeonBunny™ Wrote: I think he was on the side that was being ganked by the six gunboats fam.

It doesn't really change the problem at hand though, we still have people getting ganked by 6 gunboats.

Well, we didn't had any casualties soooooooooo no hard feelings ... ehehehhe *grins*