Discovery Gaming Community
BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BMF- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=330)
+----- Thread: BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=133315)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Neonzumi - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 12:08 PM)pulha Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 12:07 PM)Alley Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 11:48 AM)NeonBunny™ Wrote: I think he was on the side that was being ganked by the six gunboats fam.

It doesn't really change the problem at hand though, we still have people getting ganked by 6 gunboats.

Well, we didn't had any casualties soooooooooo no hard feelings ... ehehehhe *grins*

Heyo gunboats, battlecruisers, stationary battleships and planets got nothing on me and Wesker fam.

I can think of an other faction that does the same. They call it their "hard core RP" and its even official! ^_^

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Findarato Veneanar - 02-24-2016

Oh noes, some people don't like to play by the PvP vet guide handbook, whatever will you do?

Since wesker didn't explain the situation in the first post i don't know the details, but, some people trade/mine for the credits, when you bring a combat ship to try to take those credits away of course they are going to bring a bunch of better combat ships to drive you away, you and them are playing two different games, they want credits, you want blue messages.
Don't blame the player blame the game, step up your game instead of just complaining.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Neonzumi - 02-24-2016

More people whining about loosing their pixel monies. ^^

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Skorak - 02-24-2016

I seriously dislike this whole vets against newbs arguments you guys keep bringing and I am not even one of the good pvpers that are hit by it.

Ganking is bad but sometimes happens with you guys its just the scale of it is getting ridiculous. You got SIX of the best anti-snub (probably op) vessels you could get against 2 fighters that could probably not even defeat one of them.

And I still didn't hear the explanation for the Zoner IDed ship being involved in this.

I usually dislike to post in feedback I wasn't involved in but I saw what BMF does usually. I won't get out old stories but I faced it myself before.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Shiki - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 01:13 PM)Findarato Veneanar Wrote: Oh noes, some people don't like to play by the PvP vet guide handbook, whatever will you do?

Since wesker didn't explain the situation in the first post i don't know the details, but, some people trade/mine for the credits, when you bring a combat ship to try to take those credits away of course they are going to bring a bunch of better combat ships to drive you away, you and them are playing two different games, they want credits, you want blue messages.
Don't blame the player blame the game, step up your game instead of just complaining.

1) I think if Wesker wanted to get the easy blue messages he could easy bring some Valor and take a couple of GRN friends with him. You do realized that at this point Molly and GRN might make some new agreement? If BMF is provoking that much and thinks that it has superior firepower it can backfires them badly.

2) The goal of piracy is not getting blue, goal of piracy is getting fun and earn some (not realy good) profit. BMF powertrated on the broken route for months, I bet you could find some money to pay pirates, but you just rolling the gunboats, well, on my opinion BMF can get some nice payback if they imply this attitude as normal. Just my opinion.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Razec123 - 02-24-2016

sorry let me reply to this one. pirates that chase BMF doesnt want any 5 or 7mils. they want almost half of the cargo profit. Then call us scumbags and Bretonian parasites. We don't mean to be rude or greedy for that.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Malmsteen - 02-24-2016

Small Question to you all who post here on the feedback lately Smile
The gunboats you talking about, Were BMF ?

because as far as i remember, we dont have any BMF gunboats ladies and gentlemen
I hope that this mess is not about non-BMF ships posted in BMF feedback

Thank you for your time reading

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Sabru - 02-24-2016

Reading the posts in this thread, i'm pondering something.

Either BMF leadership is acting or directing their members secretly to act horribly in-game, while not carrying about the wider disco playerbase

OR

BMF leadership has completely lost any sort of influence or control over the BMF memberbase which leads to all of the bad actions perpetrated by BMF members.

frankly, im not sure which one is worse. Deliberate trollery and stupidity or just plain incompetence on a massive scale.

I'd hazard a guess that if this keeps up, a gigantic target will be self-painted on the entire faction by the members themselves.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Malmsteen - 02-24-2016

Okay, since it seems that some will just start posting irrespectable messages, then i am asking you all to back off immediately and follow the following guide:

1- Post here about BMF tagged ships only
2- Get some proof about what you saying before posting here
3- Do not start problems or kudos here because this is not the right thread
4- Moderators should help people to type a feedback with some proof , but not to join them in the non-proven claims.

Note: none of the ships that @Wesker is talking about were BMF tagged because BMF does not have gunboats at all
We have bombers, Fighters tagged BMF and rarely might find a tagged BMF gunboat... that is if found at all

Don't ruin our feedback thread by your non-proved accusations and please take no offense from what i just typed
Thank you again and Calm down! , keep it civilized

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Ayman - 02-24-2016

Ok sorry for late respond.
All the time molly come to BMF with cap ships, and all the time I have a target. It to complet the mining operation and fill isle of Skye with ore, what happened is, I am sick of trading, I miss pvp, I am not the best pvper but I miss it.
I used to pay molly for the safty of BMF till the end of the mining operation no matter how much I it. 20 sometimes was 30 and 40 mil. How many times weaker did I pay you for the number of bmf players while I am mining ? Did I ever attack you ? No this was the 1st time.

You always come with a cap ship never snub. To be able to kill you I need another bomber with me. To come with bombers we need a vhf to protect the bombers vs VHF. But there is no other bomber with me. What am I supposed to flay to kill a cap ship with bombers and fighters ? Gunboat for snubs and a BS vs the cap ship you yourself able to kill it in a fair fight.

Where is the unfairness ? The incedent you are talking about was a trap. You sent the snubs we fight with 1 GB then 2 then another molly snub came and pulled the GB to your caps and we got killed. How its not fair ?

I am up to a fair pvp if you come with cap ship I come with a cap ship. If you want to go back to the old days in vanilla and do it snubs I have no problem.

But you only come with a cap and you complain when we come with gunboats vs caps and snubs ? This is the unfairness

But overall guys I had fun lets do some pvp activity really it was fun I am not a good pvper and I don't mind to die after a fun battle. But I don't want to die in a snub from a cap ship either, do not forbid me from choosing a class of ship that I can use vs your capship because this doesn't sound fair for me