Discovery Gaming Community
BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BMF- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=330)
+----- Thread: BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=133315)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Ayman - 02-24-2016

By the way in this case was mentioned IN BMF| feedback that all this go around it, there was ONLY gunboat tagged with BMF which is me. and i got killed by a molly Capital ship.

So what is this alll about ? a simple fact I was the only BMF| tagged ship and i was with a gunboat so i dont see where is the 6 BMF| gunboats that was killing snubs. It was only me here tagged with BMF|................

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Mr.Badger - 02-24-2016

Before anyone QQ's more and so on.
Let me explain this situation, I logged my Great.Ranger (Molly Cruiser) after I saw 2 messages in the Molly skype group

Quote:wtf
5gb against 2 mollys

First of all, @pulha was one of the Molly fighters, so don't blame him, thanks.
Wesker also logged his cruiser and we flew directly towards Graves where we saw this 4 GB's and 2 Corvos. After a few seconds we wrote our engagement notice and killed them.

Really, we all know that BMF| isn't really good in PvP so I don't have an problem when they try to bring a small fleet to kill 2 Mollys.

I think it was ok, we killed 4 Gb's, 2 Corvos and didn't lost any ships.

Regards,

Great.Ranger now [M]-Great.Ranger

Edit1: Yes, only 1 Corvo had the BMF tag: BMF|FS.Conner

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Ayman - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 12:07 PM)Alley Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 11:48 AM)NeonBunny™ Wrote: I think he was on the side that was being ganked by the six gunboats fam.

It doesn't really change the problem at hand though, we still have people getting ganked by 6 gunboats.

as i remember there was 2 battles 1st one me with BMF| Bomber helping Armed forces VS Molly Scylla and another ship i dont remember which is most probably like a gunboat or a VHF. they chases me to the direction of the Planet New London and the Battle ship docked to Dublin system. i followed the molly after jumping to Dublin following the BS. we had some PVP BS killed. i run they run after me. i hide and RP next time i see you i will kill you.

Some hours later another battle started by me logging to the game with BMF|GB finding 2 pirate id pirating a zoner. they was on Snubs. i said leave the system or you die do not pirate here. molly came and started RP and PVP with the pirates and i left. later molly came to Dublin i was the only BMF| fighter ship and they was snubs. i RP with them to go away and stop pirating and its not your system bla bla and etc. we started a fight. some others joined NOT BMF| Scylla and another molly cap ships came i got killed.

I Honestly dont see where is many gunboats from BMF attacking snubs. all what happened is that i want more PVP action instead of flay a trader or miner and pay money for all BMF| to the molly to keep mining operation.

so from above. 1- This is BMF| feed back saying 6 BMF| gunboats attack 2 molly snubs this is not correct. i was the only BMF| gunboat.

2- me as BMF bored of trading. i want to be on a fighter ship. PVP as a BMF VS what normally comes which is Scylla. Gunboat is too much ? i dont think so. but you advice me what am i supposed to flay ? VS Scylla and very skilled people that i do want to PVP with them to have fun ?

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Parvizal - 02-24-2016

The major problem I see with your factions play style is that you avoid interaction with the unlawful community unless you have overwhelming firepower.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Wesker - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 02:22 PM)Malmsteen Wrote: Small Question to you all who post here on the feedback lately Smile
The gunboats you talking about, Were BMF ?

because as far as i remember, we dont have any BMF gunboats ladies and gentlemen
I hope that this mess is not about non-BMF ships posted in BMF feedback

Thank you for your time reading

2 BMF corvos the rest were alts given they share the names of BMF transports only they dont wear the tag. Heres a video

I didn't want to log a scylla, but as you can see they had 5 solaris missile boats on two fighters.

A zoner one too?

Even if they weren't you, as a faction you should be trying to set an example, during hessian raids sometimes a lone snub will come looking for a duel. Will I allow indies to shoot it? No, I'll at least try to tell them to stop. The same goes for when Im on my BAF| trying to duel a molly or a GRN or a Gaian.

(02-24-2016, 02:41 PM)Zak.Conner Wrote: Ok sorry for late respond.
All the time molly come to BMF with cap ships, and all the time I have a target. It to complet the mining operation and fill isle of Skye with ore, what happened is, I am sick of trading, I miss pvp, I am not the best pvper but I miss it.
I used to pay molly for the safty of BMF till the end of the mining operation no matter how much I it. 20 sometimes was 30 and 40 mil. How many times weaker did I pay you for the number of bmf players while I am mining ? Did I ever attack you ? No this was the 1st time.

You always come with a cap ship never snub. To be able to kill you I need another bomber with me. To come with bombers we need a vhf to protect the bombers vs VHF. But there is no other bomber with me. What am I supposed to flay to kill a cap ship with bombers and fighters ? Gunboat for snubs and a BS vs the cap ship you yourself able to kill it in a fair fight.

Where is the unfairness ? The incedent you are talking about was a trap. You sent the snubs we fight with 1 GB then 2 then another molly snub came and pulled the GB to your caps and we got killed. How its not fair ?

I am up to a fair pvp if you come with cap ship I come with a cap ship. If you want to go back to the old days in vanilla and do it snubs I have no problem.

But you only come with a cap and you complain when we come with gunboats vs caps and snubs ? This is the unfairness

But overall guys I had fun lets do some pvp activity really it was fun I am not a good pvper and I don't mind to die after a fun battle. But I don't want to die in a snub from a cap ship either, do not forbid me from choosing a class of ship that I can use vs your capship because this doesn't sound fair for me

So the one time you see a light fighter and a VHF you spam missile gunboats

(02-24-2016, 01:13 PM)Findarato Veneanar Wrote: Oh noes, some people don't like to play by the PvP vet guide handbook, whatever will you do?

Since wesker didn't explain the situation in the first post i don't know the details, but, some people trade/mine for the credits, when you bring a combat ship to try to take those credits away of course they are going to bring a bunch of better combat ships to drive you away, you and them are playing two different games, they want credits, you want blue messages.
Don't blame the player blame the game, step up your game instead of just complaining.

You could have logged snubs.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Shiki - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 04:17 PM)Wesker Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 02:22 PM)Malmsteen Wrote: Small Question to you all who post here on the feedback lately Smile
The gunboats you talking about, Were BMF ?

because as far as i remember, we dont have any BMF gunboats ladies and gentlemen
I hope that this mess is not about non-BMF ships posted in BMF feedback

Thank you for your time reading

2 BMF corvos the rest were alts given they share the names of BMF transports only they dont wear the tag. Heres a video

I didn't want to log a scylla, but as you can see they had 5 solaris missile boats on two fighters.

A zone one too?

Wesker staph, BMF| have no gunboats. (:

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Malmsteen - 02-24-2016

@"Shikeh" , My bad, i was told the story, i wasn't there, So forgive me, its 2 corvo explorers not 1 , So does this make it a gangbang by BMF?
@Wesker I understand your point, but the other ships are not belonging to BMF, but maybe 1 of them belong to a member of BMF (another different character, with BAF ID not BMF) ...

I tried to explain that non-BMF ships do not fall under our control
If a player from BMF switch to another non-BMF ID'd ship, then the BMF does not have any control on that player
I do not understand why you posting feedback about BAF and Zoners in BMF thread, but seems that you don't listen to the point
You yet complain about gangbang by BMF .... so i stand speechless to nonsense and no reason... and in this case, i ll leave the entire matter for Zak.Conner to argue with you.
I am not a fan or arguments.

(02-24-2016, 04:11 PM)Parvizal Wrote: The major problem I see with your factions play style is that you avoid interaction with the unlawful community unless you have overwhelming firepower.

[Image: c539c830d83a7570becc3b8c7ce47bf60002801b...a72229.jpg]

regards,
Malmsteen

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Oldum - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 04:45 PM)Malmsteen Wrote: [font=Open Sans] @"Shikeh" , My bad, i was told the story, i wasn't there, So forgive me, its 2 corvo explorers not 1 , So does this make it a gangbang by BMF?
@Wesker I understand your point, but the other ships are not belonging to BMF, but maybe 1 of them belong to a member of BMF (another different character, with BAF ID not BMF) ...

I tried to explain that non-BMF ships do not fall under our control
If a player from BMF switch to another non-BMF ID'd ship, then the BMF does not have any control on that player
I do not understand why you posting feedback about BAF and Zoners in BMF thread, but seems that you don't listen to the point
You yet complain about gangbang by BMF .... so i stand speechless to nonsense and no reason... and in this case, i ll leave the entire matter for Zak.Conner to argue with you.
I am not a fan or arguments.

While the fact that non-BMF ships are not BFM responsibility is true, if the case clearly states ( I know little about that, just sharing my thoughts regarding member actions ) that BMF members deliberately logged non-BMF ships ( for various resons ) to have the upper hand in the situation, than it is BMF concern, as it can give a bad image of the faction due to the behavour of members.

For example, imagine DSE ships flying around, they get attacked, half of the DSE members log non DSE ships which are more combat efficient just for the sake of greatly overmatching their opponents firepower ... in BHG gunships for example. What does that say about DSE than ?