Discovery Gaming Community
To: Richter - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Richter (/showthread.php?tid=133375)

To: Richter - Valhalla Rising - 11-28-2015

[Image: GcLfuOm.png]

Sender: Andre "Apex" Rise

Encryption: High

Agent.

Our great Overlord has instructed me to get in contact with you. We know how busy you can get with your dealings in Rheinland, and I hereby apologize for not getting in contact with you earlier. It was simply impossible for me due to the amount of work I had to do before getting in touch with yourself.

We hereby would like to place a requisition on a couple of things which would help our cause greatly. I know you have been keeping an eye out on our operations since the return of the Overlord, so I know you're well informed on what we're trying to achieve.

We would like to requisition the following:

• -- 20 (twenty) pieces of the infamous, modified Flammenwerfer C-2s
  • -- 1 (one) 90-ARKM-N45 "Wraith" Very Heavy Fighter
  • -- Extra components for assembly and disassembly of the afore mentioned fighter

We would like to requisition those in order to provide more firepower and research material for our group. You are aware of what we're trying to do so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Now for the components mentioned. I owned a Wraith, an older model of it at least, but It was heavily damaged, almsot to the point beyond repair in a fight that has been long forgotten by most. I'd like to make it usable, once more, since It has a sentimental value for myself, and it has proven useful before so, I decided to get it back on track. It will be towed back to Outcast space once I have finished with my dealings in Rheinland.

I also want you to know that a member of our own, namely the head scientist in our little project, Mister Synk, will be present if we strike a deal on our requisition order.

I hope to hear from you soon.

May the Light One bless our path,
Apex

RE: To: Richter - Jansen - 12-01-2015

Comm ID: Paul Richter

Mister Rise,

your message has reached us and we will make sure that the required components are going to be delivered to you as soon as possible.
In return we expect you to gather intel from the former frontlines of the Libertonian-Rheinland war. We need to know about assets stationed there, especially information about larger ships in the area is required for our plans.

-Richter

RE: To: Richter - Valhalla Rising - 12-19-2015

[Image: GcLfuOm.png]

Sender: Andre "Apex" Rise

Encryption: High

Agent.

Our operative has done a thorough job searching for what you wanted. All of it has been recorded and now uploaded to the Neural Net, privately, only for your eyes. We hope that will fulfill your requirements, and we can move the plan forward.

May the Light One bless our path,
Apex

//attached.data.found
//load.attachment
//attachment1

RE: To: Richter - Jansen - 12-27-2015

Comm ID: Paul Richter

Mister Rise,

the data has been received and we are now putting it into use.
A Humpback-class Freighter has been dispatched to deliver the required parts, a fully functional Wraith class Fighter will arrive at Kreuzberg within the next days and attached to this message, you will find the key-codes to put the vessel into use.
You should be aware that the ship you receive is a piece of military hardware which will cause certain amounts of trouble if found in the hands of a non-military pilot. You are to contact a certain Erika Keller in order to avoid the mentioned trouble.
It was, as always, a pleasure to deal with you and your people.

-Richter