Discovery Gaming Community
A/) - Battlegroup Auxesia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: A/) - Battlegroup Auxesia (/showthread.php?tid=133622)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

A/) - Battlegroup Auxesia - Kauket - 12-06-2015

Battlegroup Auxesia - A/)

Who are we?

Battlegroup Auxesia is a group formed out of mainly ex-Core members who were either friends or loyal to Raven, they found that the Core were really not what it seemed to be. They came to realisation that were brainwashed, and manipulated to serve one person. Banding together, they took what they had and left to form their own fleet, known as Auxesia.

They wished to help, create and interact with the universe, preserving what they have, and ultimately, rising above the rest with the intent of purity than destruction. Life is a toy, and they wish to play with it, experimenting on it for the good or the bad. Knowing that alien technology is out there, they hungrily seek it, for profit or for development. The group bands together, bonding themselves as a ‘big family’ - newer members are welcomed with open arms, they generally accept anyone from any origin, if the said person is not a fool in their eyes, and is willing to change to their new society and ways. They take their knowledge and ways of the Core, including some outdated blueprints, and adapts it to their own, training people for scenarios, and teaching them new techniques for survival. Believing that the lifestyle of nomadism is the most suitable for their goals and acts of preservation, they zealously hide away their home from the public eye. As for now, they are currently writing their own history.

ID
Freelancer ID

Yes. We’re aware the Freelancer ID cannot achieve most of our goals without a bounty, hence why that goal is a ‘long term’ one and not a short one, where we can hopefully work towards an SRP’d ID for the group, (if at all possible), or potentially even our own ID in the future, should we work for officialdom?

Tech Usage
Civilian, Borderworlds, AP-Tech.

There are also different exceptions and special times where other technology may be used, such as a person defecting to us who previously flew a Guardian, as two people already do, or due to diplomatic scenarios.

What are our long term goals?

◘Research & Development

◘Disruption of Cardamine and Artifact flow, obtainment of alien technology, fending off the Nomads

◘Itinerant fleet movement and general preservation of technology and lifeforms

◘Experimentation of the local area

Raid, raaaid, raaaaaid! (and plunder)

Short term?

That’s a mystery for you to find out on the forums, ingame and through other interactions. But one of them is blatantly clear:

◘Reorganisation and formation

Ranks?

The Inner Phalanx

Special Ranks

Squad Mage
Spectre
Chauffeur
Purveyor
Keeper
Venator
Royal Paladin

Middlemen

Sentinel
Guardian

Rookie
Initiate

[Image: PDfxUWd.png]
Allied

Hellfire Legion
Initiative

[Image: DCFBehX.png]
Friendly:

Independant Miners Guild
Canaan

[Image: kSk7iA6.png]
Peace
Bretonian Forces
Bretonian Corporations

[Image: DY9JNCQ.png]
Neutral

Undiscovered/Everyone else
Junkers
Gas Miners Guild
Liberty Government

[Image: a3kKbc1.png]
Aloof

The Core
5th Liberty Naval Fleet
Liberty Rogues
Liberty Police Inc.

[Image: px9V3Oc.png]
Unfriendly

The Order
Royalists of Gallia
Gallic Corporations

[Image: NgViLjt.png]
Hostile

Coalition
Cardamine and Artifact smugglers
Anyone dealing with Nomadic items
Samarran Raiders/The Commune

[Image: H674Qma.png]
War

Infested personnel
Nomads
Outcasts
Corsairs
Oracles

How to join?

Via invitation or through ingame interactions with interests of committing to the cause.
We’ll evaluate you depending on PVP and RP skills, though, RP skills has priority over the former, and we wish to maintain a high standard. Additionally, you can also PM me.

Relevant links:
Message Dump

i hate formatting

RE: A/) - Battlegroup Auxesia - Ryummel - 12-06-2015

Now please tell me why you're mad at Lyth

RE: A/) - Battlegroup Auxesia - Kauket - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 06:29 PM)Ryummel Wrote: Now please tell me why you're mad at Lyth

nah.
He's fun to poke at.
Nothing more, nothing less. I just don't like playing as Core anymore xd

RE: A/) - Battlegroup Auxesia - Stoner_Steve - 12-06-2015

why not use regular bounty hunter id?

(12-06-2015, 06:36 PM)Captain_Nemo Wrote: why not use regular bounty hunter id?

Because that's a lawful ID, that bounty hunts. It also doesn't allow for extendable RP and dynamic diplomatics, eg assisting Hellfire against another Lawful entity.

It also constraints your actions.

RE: A/) - Battlegroup Auxesia - Valhalla Rising - 12-06-2015

Good good. I hope you won't gank us (Commune) when we come for a good chat with you. All in all, good luck, and expand your faction info a bit (I can see it lacks some more info).

See ya ingame!

(12-06-2015, 08:47 PM)Valhalla Rising Wrote: Good good. I hope you won't gank us (Commune) when we come for a good chat with you. All in all, good luck, and expand your faction info a bit (I can see it lacks some more info).

See ya ingame!

Which is kind of partially the intention, since it's new and not old, so information would be a bit scarce, and I'm not displaying the 'current objectives' and scenarios in this thread, but in other roleplay threads instead. If they failed or completed, they'll show up here.

Also yeah, lol, I remember that first encounter in Lambda, sorry for the jokeyness, people were getting a bit bored. All in all, it was all good fun, despite the weirdness.

RE: A/) - Battlegroup Auxesia - Wesker - 12-06-2015

QUALITY RP ASKING WESKER TO LOG HIS HF BATTLESHIP WHEN U RAID NEW YORK!!!!!11

: )

(12-06-2015, 10:41 PM)Wesker Wrote: QUALITY RP ASKING WESKER TO LOG HIS HF BATTLESHIP WHEN U RAID NEW YORK!!!!!11

I didn't know TS was part of ingame interaction but ok

wasn't even me who asked iirc

RE: A/) - Battlegroup Auxesia - Wesker - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 10:43 PM)Nyx Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 10:41 PM)Wesker Wrote: QUALITY RP ASKING WESKER TO LOG HIS HF BATTLESHIP WHEN U RAID NEW YORK!!!!!11

I didn't know TS was part of ingame interaction but ok

wasn't even me who asked iirc

/sarcasm