Discovery Gaming Community
Hi - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hi (/showthread.php?tid=133804)

Pages: 1 2

Hi - Ogie - 12-12-2015

Hi everyone Smile
I am a new player on discovery server and playing for 1 week so I don't know much about here
My characters are Ogie and Ballistic
In game a player helped me a lot, his characters were LNS-Belgrade, helper-sasa and sasapinjic8
Thanks to him, he told me to buy a mammoth and gave me free premium scrap and helium 3 and so I made 40 million credits now

I do read everything that I find on forums but I still have a lot of questions to ask, I will be very thankful if you people help me Smile

Sad Sorry for my weak English and Grammar skills, it is not my native language so I am not perfect in it, but I am still learning

RE: Hi - Cashew - 12-12-2015

Welcome to Discovery!

If you need a hand with anything then feel free to ask an Angel in game or on the forums, they'll be glad to help.

Other than that enjoy your stay!

RE: Hi - Laz - 12-12-2015

Welcome. Need a hand? I like to feel that i can give a helping one sometimes Tongue

Enjoy your stay, May it bring you everlasting happiness.

P.S. Get a profile pic Big Grin

RE: Hi - Xar - 12-12-2015

Greetings and welcome to discovery. Enjoy your stay!

RE: Hi - Swallow - 12-12-2015

Welcome home, mate! Enjoy your stay!

RE: Hi - Venkman - 12-12-2015

Hello Ogie and welcome to Disco. I suggest you read these rules if you haven't. If you have questions and I am sure that you have you can add me on Skype (ognjen.cigoja2) so we could get those questions answered.

Dootz

RE: Hi - Ogie - 12-12-2015

Thank you everyone! Smile
Venkman, thanks for pointing out that rules thread, I did not know about it. I guess I have to make a Skype account because I don't use it but can't I ask on forums ?
I just wanted to ask that I have cash problems, I don't know what trade route to follow. I saw few on Wiki but when I land on some base I don't see that commodity and as for ores or mine-able stuff, I am not able to find a miner for me. Also isn't there any other way to earn money ? Because I see ships are very expensive when it comes to buying.
And one last thing Confused I can't jump through the drop-box on forums from one section to another, it says Undefined and invalid forums.
Edit: I also bought black market munitions from detroit munitions and tried to go to Bretonia but 2 Navy cruisers said it is not allowed to export or import ?

RE: Hi - Laz - 12-12-2015

Well i love to help a trader Smile
Once you get me add me on skype.
Name is phillipjreilly / Phillip Reilly - Laz

I will show you some good routes. + Its always nice ot have someone else to fly with.

RE: Hi - Venkman - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 03:22 PM)Ogie Wrote: Thank you everyone! Smile
Venkman, thanks for pointing out that rules thread, I did not know about it. I guess I have to make a Skype account because I don't use it but can't I ask on forums ?
I just wanted to ask that I have cash problems, I don't know what trade route to follow. I saw few on Wiki but when I land on some base I don't see that commodity and as for ores or mine-able stuff, I am not able to find a miner for me. Also isn't there any other way to earn money ? Because I see ships are very expensive when it comes to buying.
And one last thing Confused I can't jump through the drop-box on forums from one section to another, it says Undefined and invalid forums.
Edit: I also bought black market munitions from detroit munitions and tried to go to Bretonia but 2 Navy cruisers said it is not allowed to export or import ?

Sure you can ask on the forums, but it will be a lot easier for me to explain things to you via Skype. Add me when you make yourself an account.

RE: Hi - Ogie - 12-12-2015

Ok I sent request