Discovery Gaming Community
TO: BMF From Rico - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: BMF From Rico (/showthread.php?tid=134006)

TO: BMF From Rico - RicoValesquez - 12-18-2015

[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]

Ello ello,

You know who I am, I need some supplies for the Junkyard. Please supply the following as soon as you can:

10,000 units Food
10,000 units Oxygen
10,000 units Water

Usually I would have one of my trusted Sigma chapter take care of this but we are all currently occupied with some stranger circumstances that have surfaced.

$50,000,000 plus whatever the base pays for these supplies should suffice for ASAP delivery.

Regards and thank you in advance

Rico,

RE: TO: BMF From Rico - Homeros - 12-18-2015

Greetings Rico
On behalf of BMF I'm working on it now
I will report when it's done
Best Regards
Noor Homeros

RE: TO: BMF From Rico - Homeros - 12-18-2015

Hello again Rico
Job is done, and the supplies reached the Junkyard safely.
It was nice doing business with you.
Wishing you a happy and safe and successful day,
Best Regards
Noor Homeros

RE: TO: BMF From Rico - RicoValesquez - 12-20-2015

Excellent thank you for the shipments and the timely manner they were completed in. As always you have shown your group to be an excellent partner of Congress.

Our agreed upon payment

Thank you again and please give your regards to your leader for me.

Rico

RE: TO: BMF From Rico - Ayman - 12-28-2015

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, Planet New London, New London
Subject:RE: Junkyard Supplies
To:Rico Valesquez
Cc:BMF And Junker Congress

My dear friend Mr. Rico Valesquez,

Please excuse my tardy reply, but i can see that our amazing Captain Noor Homeros did the job very fast and very professional, he is one of the best, very knowledgeable and aware of our fruitful relation, very hard worker very loyal to our company and i assure for you he will get promoted soon.

I hope its just the beginning of our partnership and looking forward for more contracts between Junker Congress and BMF.

Aside of the official boring routine i want to invite you and all Junker Congress members to the upcoming party soon will be at our base Fortitudine in Manchester system. I will tell you an exact date once i finalize the event with Mr. Sunny from AFC.

RE: TO: BMF From Rico - RicoValesquez - 12-28-2015

Ah Mr.Conner,

Good to see you again my friend. Yes your man Noor did an excellent job and was very expedient, I expect to see him to great things growing within your company. Also I believe this is the start of a very fruitful relationship between our groups. Please let me know personally if you have anything at all that you need from Congress. Anyways, The party... sounds excellent, I'll be there!

Will you be requiring any party favors from Congress or does AFC have that handled?

Looking forward,

Rico,