Discovery Gaming Community
[KSP] Kusari State Police - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [KSP] Kusari State Police (/showthread.php?tid=134020)

[KSP] Kusari State Police - Kusari State Police [KSP] - 12-19-2015

[Image: KSPFlag.png]

The Kusari State Police is a disciplined force of career personnel assigned to uphold the law within Kusari core space and protect Kusari commercial interests. Their primary goals is: Protection of Kusari laws, prevent all contraband transportation in the Kusari Republic, as well as capture and arrest all criminal elements and terrorists, found in Kusari Space. Kusari State Police office is located on planet New Tokyo.

History of Kusari State Police

After the colonization of Kusari in 4 A.S., numerous planetary police forces were formed to maintain peace and order in the newly created settlements on Kusari soil. These local police organizations were responsible only for their own precincts, and held no authority outside of the areas they patrolled. After the successful Sakura Coup in 321, the new Shogun called for a reorganization of Kusari’s police forces, presumably as a chance to remove any remaining Hideyoshi loyalists. Combining all of the autonomous police organizations, the newly-christened Kusari State Police (KSP) was put under the direct control of the Machi-bugyo, or the magistrates of Kusari’s major urban centers. The KSP was tasked with policing civilian and samurai alike.
Several years after the founding of the KSP, the Machi-bugyo saw fit to create a separate branch of the police. The individuals in this new organization, known as the Ometsuke, were given the task of gathering intelligence from the Daimyo, the most highly-ranked lords of Kusari’s civilian society. The Ometsuke were masters of espionage, and were indispensible assets in keeping the various feudal lords of Kusari under police control. Over time, the Ometsuke evolved into a much greater intelligence organization, and are now known as the Kempeitai. Since its creation, the Kempeitai has expanded its horizons, and now engages in many other activities centered on the protection of Kusari’s interests, both inside and outside of its borders. They no longer serve under the KSP.

The most notable change in the history of the Kusari State Police was their expansion into outer-space, early in the fifth century. Previously, spaceborne law-enforcement was the job of the Kusari Naval Forces, who were tasked with patrolling Kusari-controlled systems and protecting civilian travelers within their space. However, with the emergence of new terrorist groups like the Blood Dragons, maintaining order along the trade lanes became much more difficult. The KSP offered its services in the form of providing pilots to patrol Kusari core space, keeping an eye out for potential threats and helping where they could. In the course of only a few years, the KSP became the primary law-enforcement officers in all of Kusari, both on planets and above them.

Ranks in Kusari State Police

巡査 - Junsa (Officer)

The Junsa are the patrolling police officers. They patrol the lanes, enforce the law, and deal with the delicacies of implementing Kusari politics in real life. This may be the "lowest" rank within the Kusari State Police, but even the Junsa have authority over all civilian vessels within Kusari space. Each Junsa is given a Wyrm LF for standard patrols.

巡査部長 - Junsa-bucho (Sergeant)

"Junsa-bucho" is more of an honorary title than an actual rank within the Kusari State Police. These officers are essentially just standard Junsa pilots with more experience in the field, or are Junsa who have shown great aptitude in their line of work. The Junsa-bucho are often regarded as some of the force's greatest pilots, though in the chain of command, they hold the same authority as any other Junsa pilot. Junsa-Bucho are given the option to pilot either a standard Wyrm LF or a Chimaera HF.

警部 - Keibu (Inspector)

The Keibu are some of the top officials in the ranks of the Kusari State Police. With their lofty position comes a great deal of responsibility in maintaining the internal affairs of the police forces, promoting publicity, and handling delicate diplomatic situations. They work closely with the Chokan to ensure that everything within the jurisdiction of the KSP runs smoothly and efficiently. All Keibu are given permission pilot both the Wyrm LF and the Chimaera HF.

長官 - Chokan (High Commissioner)

The Chokan is the top-ranking officer in the Kusari State Police force. He works with the Council of the Rising Suns to create and maintain the laws of Kusari on a daily basis. To all Kusari Sate Police forces under his command, the Chokan's word is law. The Chokan has the final word on all matters regarding the structure and conduct of the KSP. He or she is allowed to fly any Kusari-built vessel, barring capital ships larger than a cruiser.

機動隊 - Kidotai (Riot Police)

"Kidotai" isn't quite as much a rank within the KSP as it is a specific job. All officers, regardless of rank, may apply to be a part of the Kidotai. These officers utilize heavier fighter-bomber craft, such as the Umibozu, to deal with the larger threats within their house. From super-transport smugglers to Blood Dragon Kagutsuchis, the Kidotai are meant to quell some of the more heavily armored problems in Kusari space.

Other information

Systems under KSP jurisdiction

1. New Tokyo
2. Honshu
3. Kyushu
4. Shikoku
5. Hokkaido
6. Rishiri
7. Nagano
8. Hiroshima
9. Fukuoka
10. Tottori

The following areas are considered as Kusari Zones of Influence:
Police officers can enter this systems only if it really necessary
1. Chugoku
2. Tohoku
3. Galileo (Within 15K radius of Shikoku Gate)
4. Kepler (Within 15K radius of Shikoku Gate)
5. Sigma-13 (From Honshu Gate to Gas Miner Naha)
6. Sigma-19 (From Honshu Gate to Gas Miner Ogashawa)
7. Okinawa (From Honshu Gate to Isehara Refinery)
8. Sigma-17
9. Tau-23
10. Tau-29

Diplomacy

ALLIED
Kusari Naval Forces
Kempeitai

Friendly

Kishiro Technologies
Samura Industries
ALG Waste Disposal
Ageira Technologies
Bounty Hunters Guild
Cryer Pharmaceuticals
Daumann Heavy Construction
Deep Space Engineering
IDF Shipping
Gallic Metal Service
EFL Oil & Machinery
Independent Miners Guild
Kruger Minerals
Orbital Spa and Cruise
Republican Shipping
Synth Foods Inc.
Universal Shipping

Neutral

BMM
Border Worlds Exports
Bretonia Armed Forces
Bretonia Police
Colonial Military
GMG
Liberty Navy
Liberty Police
Planetform Inc.
Rheinland Military
Rheinland Police
The Core
Zoners

Unfriendly

Junkers
Reapers of the Sirius
The Council

At war
Blood Dragons
SCRA
Corsairs
Farmers Alliance
Golden Chrysanthemus
Independent Pirates
Kusari Exiles
Outcasts
Slomon K'Hara
The Order
Infested Forces

RE: [KSP] Kusari State Police - The Savage - 12-19-2015

Use remaining time before Kusari Civil War (I do believe Police might me seized by KNF), because Kusari lacked good Police.

RE: [KSP] Kusari State Police - Kusari State Police [KSP] - 01-02-2016

HERE ARE SOME EXCEPTIONS

Jir So-Kinh

Can carry NO MORE THAN 2 vials of cardamine due to his illness
This Request is considered temporal, but without time limit
This exception do not take effect until Kusari Kaigun will accept this

Exception was declined by Kusari Kaigun. Exception is nullified

RE: [KSP] Kusari State Police - Retslife - 08-12-2016

Incoming Transmission...
Loading message...

Sender: Akeno Mori
Current rank: Junsa
Receiver: Chokan Hideaki Honda

[Image: 7gLT11MGOww.jpg] Konbanwa, Kusari officers! Today, 12.08.823

I would like to get a promotion. I caught many dangerous criminals and smugglers, but I remained Junsa. You should understand that I am promising officer. I am deeply committed Kusari and police, and I'll do my best to complete the mission.
I want to be Junsa-bucho. Waiting your answer, Chokan.

Junsa Akeno Mori
Kusari State Police

End of transmission...

RE: [KSP] Kusari State Police - Retslife - 08-13-2016

You have one unread message.

RE: [KSP] Kusari State Police - Kusari State Police [KSP] - 08-13-2016

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
Receiver: Akeno Mori

[Image: 39iN9bC.jpg]

Well... I thought about it and decided to accept your promotion request. Now your rank is Junsa-Bucho, my thanks for serving Kusari State Police faithfully.

...[Connection Terminated]...

RE: [KSP] Kusari State Police - Kusari State Police [KSP] - 09-14-2016

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
Receiver: all KSP members

I would like to thank Tanaka Hidarijima for a active service. Your activity were noted by me personally, and I'm raising your rank to Junsa-Bucho. I hope, you will serve Kusari State Police as faithful as now. You may use heavy fighters and bombers. In addition, you can use one of our cruisers and gunboats.

RE: [KSP] Kusari State Police - Kusari State Police [KSP] - 05-08-2017

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

It's time to take stock. Tanaka Hidarijima, Akeno Mori and Hikaru Igarashi you did a good work in this quarter. You get a promotion.
Tanaka Hidarijima for your services to Kusari you was promoted to Keibu.
Akeno Mori for your services to Kusari you was promoted to Keibu.
Hikaru Igarashi for your services to Kusari you was promoted to Junsa-Bucho.
Asano Kasai we noticed your work too. Keep it up and you will ger a promotion too!
Hikaru Igarashi we did you request. Now you can get a bomber, very heavy fighter or just a heavy fighter, instead of your "Wyrm"
Tanaka Hidarijima and Akeno Mori destroying of Outcast's "Storta" you will get a special reward.
That's all for now. Keep your work up, officers.

RE: [KSP] Kusari State Police - Kusari State Police [KSP] - 05-14-2017

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

Konnichiwa, officers of Kusari.
I brought bad news. I am resigning. I can't manage the police of Kusari anymore.
You can ask me about the reasons of my decision. I understand that I was a rather untenable leader and now I see officers who will do this work better than me. I will stay in the police, as a Keibu, anyway. But who will be the next leader?
Akeno Mori, now you are the Chokan of Kusari State Police. Do your job without knowing fear, betrayal and lies.
I wish you a good luck.
Former Chokan
Hideaki Honda