Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Corsair Empire Council of Elders - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Corsair Empire Council of Elders (/showthread.php?tid=134145)

To: The Corsair Empire Council of Elders - Vito - 12-22-2015

Incoming transmission
ID: Vittorio "Vito" Sanchez

Greeting Honorable Ones,

As you might have heard, I have indeed returned and I am ready to start serving the Empire again. For that, Elders, I need my seat in the Council of Elders returned to me as well as my former titles, Commander of Cadiz base and Ruler of the Omega 5 system. As soon as the formalities are done I will return to my former duties and spend every breath I have left in me in service of the Corsair Empire.

Vittorio Fernando de Sanchez Rodriguez

Transmission closed

RE: To: The Corsair Empire Council of Elders - The Brotherhood - 12-22-2015

[Image: Flarealtcopy.png]

That is some kind of a flashback, I can tell you that. I am Elder Raul Lopez from the Brotherhood Elders. I remember the Sails, fearless and glorious warriors and pirates. Empire's true face, some might say. Of course some people just want to pose themself as bloodthirsty savages to frighten our enemies.

Come to Crete to talk to us Elders. You might find some familiar faces there who shall raise their hands when it comes to voting. I am not only one to bid you welcome. We could trully use a strong hand in Omega 5 by the way. After El Commissario left to Gran Canaria to drop some weight, we in need of good warlord in that area.

Signed, Elder Raul Lopez

Hasta la vista,
la dignidad, el honor, el orgullo.

RE: To: The Corsair Empire Council of Elders - Vito - 12-22-2015

Incoming transmission

Very well, I shall take that as a yes. As soon as I have the chance I shall visit the Hall of the Council and we will share a bottle of rum

Transmission closed

RE: To: The Corsair Empire Council of Elders - CorsairCouncil - 12-22-2015

[Image: Flag-corsairs_simple.png]

Council of Elders newest addition

Vittorio "Vito" Sanchez, the Council has spoken. Your skills and bravery are beyond the levels that are required for the position of an army commander. Your service to the Empire in a past has not gone annoticed as well. You shall be gived all rights and codes needed to maintain Omega 5 protectorate. You are also gived right to choose commanding officers for yourself. Congratulations.

Also, you are restored in a rank of an Elder and allowed to take part in Council of Elders votes, and gain access to Corsair Empire vaults and diplomacy. Bring glory to your family by loyally serving to the Empire, amigo.

RE: To: The Corsair Empire Council of Elders - Vito - 12-22-2015

Incoming transmission

Than you for having me back and for the big words, I will live up to them once more.

Transmission closed