Discovery Gaming Community
Why traders don't pay? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Why traders don't pay? (/showthread.php?tid=134255)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Why traders don't pay? - Qur'chak - 12-26-2015

I've been pirating on this server for a while and majority, absolute majority of traders refuses to pay. Some told me in game they are willing to pay no more than 5M, while they fly storks full of ore (yes!)

Seriously, I don't understand this. Is it better (easier? cheaper?) to lose the entire cargo instead of paying pirate? From what I noticed, it's not like we have many pirates around nowadays anyway.

What causes this? How this could be changed?

PS nerf transports esp 5kers pls

RE: Why traders don't pay? - jammi - 12-26-2015

5ks were already pretty heavily nerfed in the last patch. Give it some time and see how that plays out.

RE: Why traders don't pay? - Skorak - 12-26-2015

Most big transports got nerfed. The patch notes didn't reflect these (among others) changes for some reasons.

Most traders that get pirated are new people it seems that know not what Rp is, nor do they know basic math.

They just don't want to give the pirate the satisfaction it seems. Maybe they even see them as griefers or something along that line.

Personally I enjoy some well done piracy on my transports.

For new people who read this. Even if you get taxed 20mil with a cargo hold full of ore... It is still better to pay. Piracy won't get encouraged so much to invoke another golden age and you don't kick your cr/sec into the negatives.

Edit: some autocorrect fixes. Also ninja... Phone writing takes long.

RE: Why traders don't pay? - nOmnomnOm - 12-26-2015

2million credits is a lot of money Q.Q

RE: Why traders don't pay? - Cursetantine - 12-26-2015

Yeah, I observe this in my encounters too. They start bargaining with the pirate , asking why you are robbing them etc. are mostly because their Skype buds are on their way in their combat vessels. So if they start talking unrelated , blow them up.

RE: Why traders don't pay? - Alestone - 12-26-2015

Contrariwise, most pirates don't RP. "payordai, seeyabai!"

RE: Why traders don't pay? - Wesker - 12-26-2015

I prefer to just shoot them.

RE: Why traders don't pay? - Karst - 12-26-2015

Most traders are just scum, honestly.
Probably at least half the traders I encounter when pirating die because they don't stop or respond in any way, and if they do 7/10 it's piss-poor "wat u want" RP.

Such is the life of a pirate. But every now and then you'll get a good, rewarding encounter that makes it worth it. Besides, blueing dumb traders is pretty fun too.

RE: Why traders don't pay? - Hidamari - 12-26-2015

I have to make pirates pirate me, otherwise id see nobody and die of loneliness.

RE: Why traders don't pay? - Twister16 - 12-26-2015

if u create a pirate dont think take money easy Smile work for u self hahahahaha