Discovery Gaming Community
Dawson Wing Channel: Message Dump, Watering Hole, Active Mission List - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Dawson Wing Channel: Message Dump, Watering Hole, Active Mission List (/showthread.php?tid=134273)

Pages: 1 2 3

Dawson Wing Channel: Message Dump, Watering Hole, Active Mission List - Dawson Base - 12-27-2015

Incoming Transmission
Connection Established
Opening Message
Frederik Myleson

Dawson Base - Hudson System

Hey, guys, Fred here.

As I am recording this message, the ships provided by the Lane Hackers should be on their way, so make sure you have the docks ready to receive them. As soon as they are unpacked and you have the IFF going, we will quickly need to go and hit the lanes again. You can relax regarding the supplies for now, we should have some brought to us along with the ships, but as far as I understand we are getting at least one transport, so you better draw straws to see who is going to take a grocery trip to Texas.

Anyway, do not think that you are getting these shinies just because these people like us a very huggie bunch. I promised them we would be nice enough to run a few errands for them around our system, especially regarding the gate and its current situation. Yes, I know that getting close to that thing is probably the last thing on your mind, but we are in debt to them and we might as well get this out of the way first. The second part of this transmission will contain the exact specifics of our tasks at hand.

I will leave this channel open for your reports and progress so far. Perhaps after all of this is over, we can just ditch this hellhole and see what else there is to do around Liberty, eh? Anyway, over these last few weeks I have sort of grown fond of you, peeps, so try not to die, will ya?

RE: Dawson Wing Channel: Current Missions and Reports - Dawson Base - 12-27-2015

Incoming Transmission
Connection Established
Opening Message
CURRENT MISSIONS

STANDARD ISSUE ENCRYPTION

Mission Instructions #004

Looks like the Helium cloud in the Pennsylvania system is getting more and more popular with groups such as Interspace and Samura. No doubt the corporate bigwigs are taking advantage of the cheap labor in the area to get their holds filled. This can be, of course, used to our advantage. Not many Navy patrols enter the system, so pay the lanes a visit and see what sort of goodies can be knocked out of them. Watch out for the Xeno movement though, it seems that they have come to a similar assumption.

Mission Instructions #005

The peeps at Universal Shipping have made it clear that they do not wish to have neighborly ties with us. That is a damn shame, really. Grab a bomber or two and go remind them that flying paper-thin transports and acting mouthy ain't a choice they have. Also, remember that stuff like Ores can be sold off to the nearest freelancer or Junker.

Mission Instructions #006

At this point we must assume that Fiddick and Zeke have found a better hunting ground that what our little group can offer. Which is a damn shame, because they had two of the three Barghests we currently had running. We might need to stock up on bomber components. See if you can salvage something. Or someone.
1x Bomber Kill = Build Cost for a Bomber reduced by 25%

RE: Dawson Wing Channel: Current Missions and Reports - Dawson Base - 12-27-2015

Incoming Transmission
Connection Established
Opening Message
Frederik Myleson

Hey, guys.

A small heads up, I was just contacted by the head honcho of the Hackers himself. It seems that they would like us to gather intel on large transports as well as capital ships. I will be setting up a separate form for that, which you can fill in. It seems we would need to at least get as many to match the amount of ships we are getting. Still, I highly suggest an interceptor is used for this. I am pretty sure we still have cargo scanners kicking around, so just grab that and visit New York and snap anything you can find.
Again, the priorities are large transports and capital ship grade vessels for this one. The good news, though, is that I think we can pretty much have the task given by Professor Moriarty as an extension for mission #001. Just to be sure, however, I suggest you guys try and get most of those outside of Hudson.

Anyway, these are the current priority tasks we need to do to get things back on track. This is the payment we are currently in debt to them for getting us out of the water. Though I urge you to not forget about salvaging anything useful as you go around doing your stuff, I am not sure what ships we will be provided with just yet, but repairing our own should take priority. In this case the replacements are just a means to achieve that goal.

RE: Dawson Wing Channel: Current Missions and Reports - Ace Razgriz - 12-27-2015

[Image: XsGyLPH.png]
_
_

To:............... Dawson Wing Channel
Source:...... Dawson Base, Hudson System

Subject:..... Ships and Missions

_
_

Evenin' Boss

Seems all the team got your message about the Hackers and their ships, everyones whooping with joy over it. As for the mission objectives? We've already got plans. We'll likely be taking some of the boys out into Liberty Core Space, and see what we can see. We'll be out in the lanes, taggin' transports and everything we see. The Hackers'll be sure to like what we give them.

Sadie Fiddick
Dawson Wing Rogues
_
_

RE: Dawson Wing Channel: Current Missions and Reports - Char Aznable - 12-27-2015

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/v82TZV1.jpg?1[/img]

Incoming Transmission
Connection Established
Opening Message
Zoé "Wrench Wench" Blackburn

'hoy Freddie.
You're really a funny egg, arent'ya. Mean, you kiddin'? I've been spending most of my time fixin' up the damn power supply 'board this bolthole ye call a base, an' now we're gettin' ships that have been sorted out by the lane hackers.

Y'know what they build their ships with, don'tcha? Tons and tons of electronics and surveillance stuff, and not a single part in'em that doesn't need replacing every two hours or so. And now you're gettin' the ones from'em that don't work properly? I 'ssume that ya want me to fix'em up so they're workin', eh? Ye better spot me some more clams if ye want me to do that, ya follow?

On another note, I call dibs on at least one of those rustcans. Mean, when I'm fixin' basically all of'em, I can at least have one, eh? Clear? Clear. Bees knees, I'm out. The generator's makin' weird noises 'gain. Expect to have no lighting t'night. Oh, and get me some more of that gigglejuice. It's perfect for greasing the cogs on deck three.

Incoming Transmission
Connection Established
Opening Message
Frederik Myleson

Alright, guys, listen up.

The ships should have been delivered and unpacked in docking bays 3-5, so let's get a running start and call dibs now, so that we can start repaying the Hackers. The faster we burn through the missions we got, the faster we can get off this rock and do our own things.

In the docking bays you will find the following ships:

• Two Barghests
• Two Werewolves
• A Sunrider
• A Dromedary
• A Kestrel

They are all handmedowns and most of them have nothing but the basic tech on them, so you might need to scavenge through the old ships to find some parts to make them spaceworthy again. As far as I understand, that also includes weapons.

Now before you start hitting the lanes, I suggest you focus on the three objectives we were given now. But keep an eye out on anything you can haul back home.

Anyway, dobs on the Drom.

RE: Dawson Wing Channel: Current Missions and Reports - Traxit - 12-27-2015

Incoming Transmission
Connection Established
Opening Message
Philip Holman

Fred-Man. I take the big ship Where-Wolf from all big ships. Philip put big guns on big Where-Wolf for big pains.

Phil spat on side of big Where-Wolf and then rubbed it with napkin, big Where-Wolf is shiny, Phil can see reflection, Phil han-so-me.

Ship babie-sitter said she put big Pools cannon on big Where-Wolf, she say it smashes shields in one shot! Phil like.

I wait for you Fred-Man for new orders.

RE: Dawson Wing Channel: Current Missions and Reports - Char Aznable - 12-27-2015

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/v82TZV1.jpg?1[/img]

Incoming Transmission
Connection Established
Opening Message
Zoé "Wrench Wench" Blackburn

Ye, ye. Since the big dumb one already took the first, imma take the second werewolf. He didn't have no clue on what guns to put on it, I mounted'im some pulses. Ordnance seemed like a good Idea for that egg.

Gonna take half my working equipment on that brick, and get me some spacesuits, will ya? I seem to be the only one left'ere who knows her onions 'round mechanics, so maybe I can fix a few ships without having to return to the bolthole. Oh, and before anyone gets funny ideas - just 'cause mah equipment is on mah ship now, doesn't mean the workshop's free to use. Clear?

RE: Dawson Wing Channel: Current Missions and Reports - Ace Razgriz - 12-27-2015

[Image: XsGyLPH.png]
_
_

Source:...... Dawson Base, Hudson System

Subject:..... Ships Procurement

_
_

Evenin' Boss

They're beautiful... I helped in unpacking all the ships from the Hackers, and everythings in good order. I decided to go with a prize little Barghest I saw, and dug around Dawson for parts. Found a pretty versatile loadout... Couple energy cannons and a couple Hellfire pods with Ammo, as well as the hard hitting stuff... One Nova Launcher, an Antimatter Cannon, and a Cruise Disruptor for the slippery ones out there. The ship will be hitting the lanes in Texas and New York soon, and we'll begin our mission plans...

>>FILES UPLOADED<<

Sadie Fiddick
Dawson Wing Rogues
_
_

RE: Dawson Wing Channel: Current Missions and Reports - Corile - 12-27-2015

[Image: THkStpa.png]
_
_

Source:...... Hudson System

Subject:..... Watch me.

_
_

'Lo.

I got a hang of this Sunrider our lovely Hackers delivered... Not the best, but I guess it'll have to do. I also found some purple goodness in the piles of scrap on Dawson. What a goddamn downfall.

The Breaking News is online. Time to live up to the name and break something, hm?

[Image: H6c6Ylu.png]

Watch this, it'll be funny.

Cheers,
- Ji
_
_