Discovery Gaming Community
Nacion Maltese-wide transmission || Calling all remaining Maltese pilots - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Nacion Maltese-wide transmission || Calling all remaining Maltese pilots (/showthread.php?tid=134302)

Nacion Maltese-wide transmission || Calling all remaining Maltese pilots - Luke. - 12-28-2015

[Image: LOTB.png]

Malta, Omicrons and natives.

It took a lot of thought for me to be able to talk of anything other than how I did not wish to fly my former flag, let alone be in a place of leadership once more. However, I feel I have no choice. It's strength in numbers that change more than an individual idea. Don, or otherwise.

If there are any remaining Maltese pilots out there, or those affiliated with the old cause that was carried by the once great Contari Lance. I would like to hear from you. A response to this transmission will suffice, along with your Maltese encrypted S.K.Y.P.3 protocols if it peaks your interests. Of course, you should not feel obligated to respond although if you too feel like the Nacion needs its balance back, then I'd advise you think carefully.

There shall be only one change to the original agenda, if you are still familiar with it. That is simply that all hostilities held against the 101st Ghosts shall no longer exist, along with any other points of interest that involve the overthrowing of a neighbouring Maltese organisation. Co-operation is key and is an element previously underestimated. There will be no repeat of the bloodshed that once occurred, or anything even close to it. Communication is a must.

I await any notice of this transmission.

-Orsini

RE: Nacion Maltese-wide transmission || Calling all remaining Maltese pilots - Casta - 12-28-2015

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Gabriella Casta, Administrator
To: Orsini, L. - Contari Lance

Zeta.broadband.spread - encryption Enigma-Delta
Source: Corsica Outer Sanctum
Topic: Convergence

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - reads]

[Image: Gabriella-Casta.Signature-blank-R5_zpsperxag3w.png]

Hola.
We've had the pleasure already to've a talk, despite rather short, on the matter. As long there's no misunderstanding about the once and still upheld directives of the Ghosts, to which me may or not make exceptions for you, there should not be any issue between us now and in future times.
Rally your men, reposition yourself within the maltese embodiment and send the 'HundredFirst a communication if there's anything you require.
I take we're about to give Erika our attendance so she can be enlightened on what actually needs to be done to restore strength and power of Nacion.
But even if it is your honest wish to not continue the bloodshed that once was, I've to emphasize that the Razgriz' Ghosts will take just as back then any action necessary.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
Gabriella Casta.

[visual-transmission.canceled - message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

RE: Nacion Maltese-wide transmission || Calling all remaining Maltese pilots - Apocalypse - 12-28-2015

(--- ACCESSING CHANNEL ---)
(--- SENDER ID:
Gloria Nuntes ---)

----------------------------------------------

Commander Orsini;

After all this time, I still did not lose hope of your return, and the return of the Lance to their former power!
Flying alongside incompetent religious fanatics has been humiliating, and I fear many of our warriors have left our ranks, through retirement or the grave.
But I am certain I am not the only one who still believes we can return to glory! Despite our past differences, the return of the Ghosts is surely not a bad thing - they cannot be worse than the Crimson Fools.

Whatever may happen, know that I, lanciere Gloria Nuntes, stood faithful to the Lance all this time and await your new orders.

(--- USER SIGNING OFF: Gloria Nuntes---)