Discovery Gaming Community
To: Samuel Locklear [Encrypted] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Samuel Locklear [Encrypted] (/showthread.php?tid=134309)

To: Samuel Locklear [Encrypted] - Katherine Snow - 12-28-2015

CommID: Katherine "The Silent Angel" Snow,
Recipient: Lord Locklear

The Barrier Gate proxy -=/=- Coronado, Baffin, Cortez, Magellan, Manchester, California
Ravager proxy -=/=- Vespucci

Encryption: The Burning Skull ~ Enigma44-81-56-Delta35-49-Fox34-64-25
Subject: Permission?

Greetings Lord,

How have you and stuff in Vespucci been since I left the Legion? I hope you are great... Though I heard Gallic forces are in California and something about fall of San Diego. Is it true? I hope you are going to push them back to Magellan and even better, to Leeds.

However, I am in need of your permission, Sam. I've been in Hellfire for more than one and half year and I've always tried to do my best on the Fort Leniex as the Engineer, Technician or on the battlefield as the fire "support". My time has come though and I'll have to leave Liberty and Commonwealth for now.

Though, I would love to ask you if I can keep my ships... Namely Series HF-V "Prosecutor" Very Heavy Fighter and BDR-845 "Avenger" Liberty Very Heavy Fighter, including weapons. All I can do is a promise I won't sell or share this technology with people outside... And I can include some credits as well as the compensation.

Please, contact me as soon as possible, Sam.

~"The Silent Angel" Snow

RE: To: Samuel Locklear [Encrypted] - Durandal - 12-28-2015

[Image: Hxg9cnQ.png]

Katherine, your departure from the Legion couldn't be called a shock, but you could have said goodbye. Either way, it would be the highest disgrace to deprive a Legionnaire of her blade. The ships are yours to keep, though I do have to ask...

Where are you going?

Best regards,

Locklear

RE: To: Samuel Locklear [Encrypted] - Katherine Snow - 12-28-2015

The Barrier Gate proxy -=/=- Coronado, Baffin, Cortez, Magellan, Manchester, California

Sam,

I would have said ~goodbye~ if I could and I am really sorry because I couldn't say it back then.

Where am I going? It's quite difficult to describe it, Sam. For now I should stay around Delta Omicron, located deep in The Edge Worlds, I am not sure if you know this place. Later I might move closer to Liberty and operate in Rheinland for a while, maybe some work with Hessians and Mollys. Who knows. My name is quite well known in Rheinland, Liberty and Bretonia. Authorities would prefer dead Katherine over alive Katherine, stuff like that yeah. Though, If you will ever need me then you know how to contact me, right?

And thank you, gonna protect my ships like my own eyes... They are keeping a lot of memories after all.

~"The Silent Angel" Snow

RE: To: Samuel Locklear [Encrypted] - Durandal - 12-28-2015

[Image: Hxg9cnQ.png]

Deep Omicrons huh? I don't know if you ever bothered to read my dossier, but before I joined the Legion I was a crewman onboard an Order Recon Cruiser, the Ma'at. Ugly place out there, watch yourself.

And do me a favor.. the odds are slim, but if you happen to run across a Thallia Thorn.. let me know, and tell her I miss her dearly.

Locklear

RE: To: Samuel Locklear [Encrypted] - Katherine Snow - 12-28-2015

Sam,

I was born in Alaska, I was given to LSF when I was young, I've lived in Omicrons for two years already. I'll keep an eye on myself, don't worry.

Regarding Thallia, I've seen her yesterday. She seems to be quite busy right now but I'll deliver your message as soon as possible, kay?

~"The Silent Angel" Snow