Discovery Gaming Community
Letters enclosed to: Stone, Yuki - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Letters enclosed to: Stone, Yuki (/showthread.php?tid=134330)

Letters enclosed to: Stone, Yuki - Geoffacake - 12-29-2015

[Image: SVN5rAr.png?1]

"Dear Yuki

Its been a while since I've even tried to talk, reason is, I didn't want it to end in anyone's ship being blown to bits again. I never wanted it to end in violence in the first place.

When you're doing something you do everyday, which in turn results in losing everything you've held dear, be assured i wanted to ask questions. I'm not the greatest of people person. I would of broke down asking if I could talk this over with some tea. But i just wanted to know what was going on. I just wanted things to calm down, i felt like I was preparing for something, I needed jigsaw puzzles in place and after someone took away everything I had close. I became nothing more but a volatile, enraged person.

But all I wanted was answers, I did find them, just not in the way I wanted to.
I guess you can't have everything in the universe you own way. Albeit i can talk to Madam Red a bit more now. Some topics about adoption and surrogate mothers. May-Ling still gives me a hard time, going over the discussions about my current relationship with you know who (She doesn't believe its right. I'd had to reassure her that I'm not a sane or normal man.)

Anyway, all i wanted to say that I was sorry for being angry for reasons that might seem so small. But I ask one last thing from you. See Stone, she has something from me to you. A last request if I put it.
G.E"

[Image: j7oijXG.png?1]

"Dear Stone

At this point, I felt like this was the best time to give this.
I don't visit this place often, and I feel like this would be my last time. Unless you invite to show me how to handle house guests, I probably won't see you again; mainly because things are spuring out of my hands as fast as i can handle. Unless you can sit one out over a cup of tea.

Hunts back, apparently he was in the state of a vegetable in a hospital bed, but at least you got your friends here to keep you safe. I'm either about to visit him or he's going to visit me. Either way, I don't want to see that mad man. But I honestly don't know what to do except just keep running

I want to get away from it all. I don't want to keep having a gun in my pocket, paranoia around my back. I haven't got long and that isn't the way to go out. So I might as well see about retiring from this Agency. Even at 25 I feel like I'm going to spend my next birthday with just me and her again, but I'd honestly wouldn't care, she's everything I need and i have her back. I can honestly say I am happy, because I remember what Happy felt like.

But this part is quite important. I've to ask one last thing from you.
Those two small letters are for you and Yuki.
They're are not to be opened until you know when they need to be. Either someone will tell you, or you'll know on your own.
G.E"