Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinland Government - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinland Government (/showthread.php?tid=134372)

To: Rheinland Government - The Savage - 12-30-2015

...status: channel open...
...Source: Dresden...
...ID: Jorhan Klugmann...

[Image: 264px-Hessianlogo.png]

Meine Damen und Herren.

In the spirit of the recent events, I propose temporal ceasefire between the Hessians and Rheinland authorities for a period of 48 standard hours (starting on 1:30 AM SMT). No hostile actions will be taken by Red Hessians within core Rheinland territory during that period, especially inside the Stuttgard System - at least from the hands of the Revolutionary Army of Dresden. We, however, will protect ourselves in case of armed attack inside Dresden System.

As a token of good will, two officers of Rheinland Polizei had been released onto Freeport 1 in Omega-3 system. We, united as Greater Rheinland, repelled the invasion of the alien forces. The prolonging of the ceasefire can be negotiated, given the offer of the Military would be fair.

Revolutionary Army stands strong with all civilian casualities onto Planet Stuttgart.

Signed,
Jorhan Klugmann
Revolutionary Army of Dresden

...connection terminated...
...message received...

RE: To: Rheinland Government - ilovesin - 12-30-2015

[...] loading [...] Incoming transmission[/]
[...] Source: Flieger Ritter Rheinland Military[...]
[...] Concerning: Temporary Cease Fire[...]
[...] Encryption Protocol -offline- [...]
[...] Transmission origin: Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart System [...]

Guten Abend,

While this is not within my authority to agree to a cease fire for the Republic of Rheinland I feel compelled, as the only [RM] vessel present in the defence of Stuttgart to speak up in favour of such a cease fire as the defence of Stuttgart would have been impossible had not all parties set aside their grievenses for the good of Rheinland.
Guten Tag,
Ritter, [RM]

[...] Transmission Ends [...]

RE: To: Rheinland Government - The Savage - 12-30-2015

...status: channel open...
...Source: Dresden...
...ID: Jorhan Klugmann...

[Image: 264px-Hessianlogo.png]

Herr Ritter.

I see your dedication to Rheinland is as strong as ours, even though our we do not agree on many matters, such as government and overall miner and ex-worker treatment. But, yesterday's day clearly stated that we are all Rheinlanders and even Bounty Hunters ceased their actions to get easy bounties, as all our ships were rendered impossible to comply with further close combat. I admit, my decision has been a bit hasty, but I think it will be the best decision for now and I believe even Red Hessian Army (Primary Fleet, as I temporarly represent Secondary Fleet A.K.A. Revolutionaly Army of Dresden) would understand such a message to the current government.

Given the special time of the year, as I reminded myself, I propose extension of the ceasefire to the 1st January 823 A.S., 10:00 SMT - unless the further notice from Red Hessian Army would take place, on which I may have no influence.

Oh yes, and a Happy New Year.

Signed,
Jorhan Klugmann
Revolutionary Army of Dresden

...connection terminated...
...message received...

RE: To: Rheinland Government - ilovesin - 12-30-2015

[...] loading [...] Incoming transmission[/]
[...] Source: Flieger Ritter Rheinland Military[...]
[...] Concerning: Temporary Cease Fire[...]
[...] Encryption Protocol -offline- [...]
[...] Transmission origin: Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart System [...]

Herr Klugmann,

I agree with your assessment of yesterdays events. I also feel that ceasefire until 1st January 823 A.S., 10:00 SMT seems appropriate if only to make sure we are not fighting each other should the nomads return.

More then that however, I propose the following a treaty between all factions in and around Rheinland to always stand together as one, should the Nomad threat return to Rheinland and threaten the lives of its citizens in the same way as it did yesterday.

I suggest we take this idea to our surperiours and our allies and if they should agree we can drawup a treaty to that effect.

Signed,

Flieger Rittter
Rheinland Military

[...] transmission ends...[/] [...]