Discovery Gaming Community
WE DID IT REDDIT!!! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: WE DID IT REDDIT!!! (/showthread.php?tid=134542)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - nOmnomnOm - 05-15-2016

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=139383

10 million
TEN MILLION

wow.

that is x10 light fighters in the disco universe for a citizenship

Core isn't a house government for all the omicrons last i checked. They are a military.

And now you are going to force people as well as freeport zoners to pay you 10 million each?

wow.

worst idea ever. I didnt know core was that desperate for money.

Edit: To put it into perspective i looked it up just now and the citizenship fee for my country is just $100

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Jack_Henderson - 05-15-2016

I like Core's claim on S15, also GMG's and Rheinland's.
It's cool to see things in flux and regional powers making moves on their own.
This gives the gaming environment the feeling of being dynamic, and that's what makes it interesting.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - The Core - 05-15-2016

(05-15-2016, 03:18 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=139383

10 million
TEN MILLION

wow.

that is x10 light fighters in the disco universe for a citizenship

Core isn't a house government for all the omicrons last i checked. They are a military.

And now you are going to force people as well as freeport zoners to pay you 10 million each?

wow.

worst idea ever. I didnt know core was that desperate for money.

Edit: To put it into perspective i looked it up just now and the citizenship fee for my country is just $100

For the small price of 10,000,000 credits, you get roleplay AND if you're a Zoner you won't get shot by us. Jokes aside maybe we will tweak it down a bit. Since a Citizenship is much more hefty (in what it grants you) than a Trade Visa, we felt the need to double the price for a Citizenship. If it needs to be lowered then so be it.

FYI there's such a thing a police sate or military government. InRP we are a government for the Omicrons because we say so. Other people can challenge that, ignore it or whatever. We're the only lawfuls in the Edge Worlds in that region, therefore we are fulfilling our lore and gameplay role by literally attempting to induct law in the region.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - nOmnomnOm - 05-15-2016

inducting law =/= pirating citizens and zoners of their money for a worthless citizenship piece of paper that will be only visible on your new glorious thread.
Hell, they dont even get a piece of paper (propaganda)

I have not seen this citizenship move done by any other house so your excuse that:

(05-15-2016, 03:28 PM)The Core Wrote: we are fulfilling our lore and gameplay role by literally attempting to induct law in the region.

is not making a lick of sense.

Edit: FDSKNMFDALKJSD change to @nOmnomnOm account please

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - The Core - 05-15-2016

I fail to understand why you are getting so butt-blasted over this. It's simply a roleplay construct, that ties into an existing roleplay construct (our own laws). I could equally accuse other governments of 'pirating' people for cash to be able to do x, y and z within the law. People don't have to follow it, but we will encourage them of course in order to get more roleplay out of things.

Simply put, we trying to provide an oppertunity that doesn't lead mass jihad against everything with a Zoner ID in a way that still ties in nicely with our own faction RP.

(05-15-2016, 03:37 PM)The Core Wrote: to get more roleplay out of things.

so roleplay to you is a player sending you cash and a post with proof that they did it?

It's a gateway to further roleplay.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Swallow - 05-15-2016

I think it is okay. Let's see how it turns out first.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Major_Mayhem - 05-15-2016

Thanky you Lyth for our daily reminder that Discovery RP is well and truly awful. I see you putting much effort into doing that kind of powerplay, while I know of at least two threads from well-established factions that have been waiting for weeks for your to answer them.

I get that your Idea of RP seems to piss off as many people as possible, even if that means being vulgar or trolling people, by editing post after you received an answer which seemed to happen on 4 separate occasions, not only related to you trying to break server rules with your extortion-scheme and because 3 times the charm, I'm gonna remind you of this

I have literally nothing positive to say about Core RP at this time. InRP Core economy is/should be so far down the drain you'd have to stick your head into the sewer to catch a glimpse of it, yet you RP it as if everything was fine and don't even admit to the most obvious facts.

Jesus christ what is it with Zoner players and finding it nigh-impossible to take something inRP rather than spewing ooRP garble onto the forums. At least Swallow is being a good sport. You and others could learn a lot from him, Mayhem.