Discovery Gaming Community
WE DID IT REDDIT!!! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: WE DID IT REDDIT!!! (/showthread.php?tid=134542)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Laura C. - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 03:18 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: I'd take their word over yours.

In that case you have to accept you are wrong. Literally everyone except you are saying that, including parties which were on Core´s side.
(05-28-2016, 03:31 PM)Vendetta Wrote: Being there myself, don't think anyone from Aux said that Order were shooting Yaren. They went /near/ Yaren when chasing us, but never shot at it.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - nOmnomnOm - 05-28-2016

I cannot believe core has come to lies about their own actions in game that had involved others. When caught they argue back.
Is this really official faction behavior?

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Lythrilux - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 04:20 PM)Laura C. Wrote:

In that case you have to accept you are wrong. Literally everyone except you are saying that, including parties which were on Core´s side.
(05-28-2016, 03:31 PM)Vendetta Wrote: Being there myself, don't think anyone from Aux said that Order were shooting Yaren. They went /near/ Yaren when chasing us, but never shot at it.

Vendetta's statement is not definite. He doesn't think that people were not shooting at Yaren, but it is not concrete. Seemingly Auxesia are unsure. My faction members tell me that Order and Zoners shot at the base however.

(05-28-2016, 04:22 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: I cannot believe core has come to lies about their own actions in game that had involved others. When caught they argue back.

But it's not lies. I'd trust my own members over whatever bollocks Order| and their shills might dribble out.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Stoner_Steve - 05-28-2016

If the core wants to claim inRP that the events occurred in a certain manner I have no problem with that

However if the Core wants to claim ooRP that events occurred in a certain manner, I do have a problem with that

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Laura C. - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 04:28 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 04:20 PM)Laura C. Wrote:

Vendetta's statement is not definite. He doesn't think that people were not shooting at Yaren, but it is not concrete. Seemingly Auxesia are unsure. My faction members tell me that Order and Zoners shot at the base however.

(05-28-2016, 04:22 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: I cannot believe core has come to lies about their own actions in game that had involved others. When caught they argue back.

But it's not lies. I'd trust my own members over whatever bollocks Order| and their shills might dribble out.
Then you have to retract this statement:
(05-28-2016, 02:11 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: I try to write the lore from a neutral standpoint actually. I tried my best to do that with the Zoner segment, although it's harder because I/we only saw things from a single perspective.
As you just confirmed, you do not write it from neutral standpoint, you write it from Core´s members standpoint solely and only, all other witnesses including people which were on your side are ignored. That´s far from being neutral. Like others said, lying about event inRP is fine, but ooRPly it´s not.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Shizune - 05-28-2016

Right Lyth, because I got Laz now talking to me. You are wrong.
As the person who PERSONALLY RECORDED THE EVENT

Order DID pull back as Core players began to log so we could give you some breathing space.
Let me ask you this then, where there any PRIMARY ZONERS there? Or are you going to bullcrap us about Yaren being threatened by Indies, in which your members just kill for the sake of fun?

Unless you can provide ALL of us with that information Lyth, you are lying about ZONERS attacking Yaren. And I mean TAZ, OSI or IRG attacking Yaren. Because if its indies, I believe the normal thing is that usually Indies don't have an impact on major primary faction lore

Please...enlighten us

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - nOmnomnOm - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 04:28 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: But it's not lies. I'd trust my own members over whatever bollocks Order| and their shills might dribble out.

Looks like you have an internal faction problem, lyth.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Kauket - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 04:28 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Vendetta's statement is not definite. He doesn't think that people were not shooting at Yaren, but it is not concrete. Seemingly Auxesia are unsure
ye cus the eido and the cinn were hiding while SeaFalcon, on his snub, was around. But we still saw the system wide threats.

By the way, you can decide if indies impact on lore or not. They don't have to be official, but the deciers who decide the canon value have to be official. But generally, rule of thumb, they don't. Unless agreed upon - which everyone seems to think that this event is canon, so be it.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Antonio - 05-28-2016

Funny how amongst the people who are trying to explain you that Core attacked the Freeport first (Pretty much everyone) there's Core| 2ic as well.

(05-28-2016, 02:53 PM)Laz Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 02:37 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: The reason why we shot FP11 was because Zoners attacked Yaren first.

Uhh no... that happened after.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Traxit - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 04:14 PM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: and the only thing I wish to recreate is Operation Spear, Part 2, where I kick your megalomaniac ass out of Delta back into your little Rho for good.

xddddddddddddddddd

you want to force ~30 order caps against 10 core caps? again?

i see ur a really contributing member to the community with your fun little events
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

kys.