Discovery Gaming Community
WE DID IT REDDIT!!! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: WE DID IT REDDIT!!! (/showthread.php?tid=134542)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Shizune - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 04:56 PM)Traxit Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 04:14 PM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: and the only thing I wish to recreate is Operation Spear, Part 2, where I kick your megalomaniac ass out of Delta back into your little Rho for good.

xddddddddddddddddd

you want to force ~30 order caps against 10 core caps? again?

i see ur a really contributing member to the community with your fun little events
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

kys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjLJB9OPiQI

xddddddddd

Want to force 10 Core battleships made from thin air at a Freeport because of an Order chasing Aux?
Get over yourself.

Also, 30? It was 56 against 15 Core, 3 of which were only caps. and for Order? 6 Gebs, 4 Osirs, and countless smaller ships, 40% of which WERE CORE PLAYERS TO. Ya, Core players joined us during that event because they wanted to win against Core.

Don't humor yourself with stuff you understand little of

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Kauket - 05-28-2016

I remember Spear.

You, the Order playerbase, ruined it all for EVERYONE - because of a petty grudge for ONE person.

But I find this hilarious, you're all arguing over a PERSPECTIVE. Who said this was factual? No one.

It's even funnier to think that the players of the Order are the 'holy good little angels' especially after their attitude issues. No. Please stop arguing about this. It's dumb. It's stupid. It's a waste of time. Lyth wasn't quite there for the first time and he probably got misinformed or mix of information, people make mistakes. But there WAS a time where someone shot Yaren, so.

This is a game. Shut up. Stop arguing.

Edit: Please Shiz. Stop. I already said earlier that people wanted more people to log against the Order as they outnumbered people, hell, I remember people going on TS going "lol no i'm not logging core" after seeing the amount of Order. No one is right. No one is wrong. And stop comparing ''lol out of the thin'' battleships gameplay with actual lore. You know that's wrong. Otherwise Liberty would be be the dominant house.

I've made my points and will stop posting unless something utterly stupid comes up, because I want to finish this painting.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Shizune - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 05:01 PM)Auzari Wrote: I remember Spear.

You, the Order playerbase, ruined it all for EVERYONE - because of a petty grudge for ONE person.

But I find this hilarious, you're all arguing over a PERSPECTIVE. Who said this was factual? No one.

It's even funnier to think that the players of the Order are the 'holy good little angels' especially after their attitude issues. No. Please stop arguing about this. It's dumb. It's stupid. It's a waste of time. Lyth wasn't quite there for the first time and he probably got misinformed or mix of information, people make mistakes. But there WAS a time where someone shot Yaren, so.

Correct. We chased you out of Mu, the Order were chasing Aux from Mu, which you and Vendetta bring up all the time and ran to Rho to hide. Thats what Core saw when they undocked to attack us. I was there, I was Iota 1 who was recording the whole thing.

Due to you trying not to die, the Order fell back to the FP rather then chasing you in which the Core logged to shoot, which we all know of...which there was no Yaren attack...

During all this, after killing the 1 Neph who attacked the Cin, I got the recording of that, Aux broke off after shooting the Order down and then fell back, leaving 5 Makos, 2 destroyers and 3 snubs, all Core to attack the Freeport...thus began the assault caused basically by Core over Order trying to chase Aux down...

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Lythrilux - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 04:34 PM)Laura C. Wrote: As you just confirmed, you do not write it from neutral standpoint, you write it from Core´s members standpoint solely and only, all other witnesses including people which were on your side are ignored. That´s far from being neutral. Like others said, lying about event inRP is fine, but ooRPly it´s not.

My neutral standpoint is that Zoners/Order attacked Yaren and so that is what we reacted to. Without that the events lose huge amount of their basis.

(05-28-2016, 04:34 PM)Shizune Wrote: Right Lyth, because I got Laz now talking to me. You are wrong.
As the person who PERSONALLY RECORDED THE EVENT

Order DID pull back as Core players began to log so we could give you some breathing space.
Let me ask you this then, where there any PRIMARY ZONERS there? Or are you going to bullcrap us about Yaren being threatened by Indies, in which your members just kill for the sake of fun?

Unless you can provide ALL of us with that information Lyth, you are lying about ZONERS attacking Yaren. And I mean TAZ, OSI or IRG attacking Yaren. Because if its indies, I believe the normal thing is that usually Indies don't have an impact on major primary faction lore

Please...enlighten us

I've been talking to Laz and I wouldn't be surprised if you're trying to somehow swing him to your point of view. The attack on Yaren, FP11, Order and Zoners all happened on a single day. Indies were pretty much pivotal to all of the events that took place. Whilst the indies were the ones creating the turmoil, the Zoner official factions had just barely even started to head towards Delta.

To say indies have had no impact in the events is extremely silly, and dare I say double-standard because most - if not all - inRP accusations of Core's conduct on the Zoners was in regards to Zoner indies within the Omicrons. I don't think we've ever had the opportunity to enact our laws upon Zoner officials.

(05-28-2016, 04:38 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Looks like you have an internal faction problem, lyth.

Could be worse. We could be racers too.

(05-28-2016, 04:41 PM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: I wonder if his ass gets jealous of all the crap his mouth spews.

Thanks for the heartfelt compliment.

(05-28-2016, 05:00 PM)Shizune Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjLJB9OPiQI

xddddddddd

Want to force 10 Core battleships made from thin air at a Freeport because of an Order chasing Aux?
Get over yourself.

Also, 30? It was 56 against 15 Core, 3 of which were only caps. and for Order? 6 Gebs, 4 Osirs, and countless smaller ships, 40% of which WERE CORE PLAYERS TO. Ya, Core players joined us during that event because they wanted to win against Core.

Don't humor yourself with stuff you understand little of

Lol, you want to accuse us of making our stuff come out of thin air when your faction leader powers whatever assets he wants into the mod because he has a yellow name? We've all seen how much new stuff Order has gotten from the recent updates - things that were part of @Omicron's department - whilst other factions got so much less input and care. How someone as bias as him made it into the Dev team is beyond me.

And I heard how adamant Order| and Golly were in ganking the hell out of us in the lead up to that video. And when the Core| fleet rolled in we tore your pride to pieces. It was well deserved.

If people really are going to endlessly whine (but please continue because this thread is an absolute blast) then just retconn everything that happened. Clearly there was so much confusion involved that we aren't able to coherently put everything into roleplay properly and it's leaving us with holes and inconsistencies.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Traxit - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 05:00 PM)Shizune Wrote: Want to force 10 Core battleships made from thin air at a Freeport because of an Order chasing Aux?
Get over yourself.
You're comparing an official event to some random loggging.
(05-28-2016, 05:00 PM)Shizune Wrote: Also, 30? It was 56 against 15 Core, 3 of which were only caps.
You're further proving my point, which makes it much, much worse.
And I doubt 56 Order logged against Core, that's just unrealistic.

This type of ridiculous, ooRP hate fueled grudge ruined the whole event. The ultimate gank happened. On a Official Event, you know, the one made by the admins/lore devs.

Literally disgusting. I would punch a guy's face until it was a blueberry for this kind of crappy behavior.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Kauket - 05-28-2016

@shiz yes. and don't forget the time that the order shot down the indie mako before the core gathered. then the yaren attack was after the core logged off or something.

again. what's the point. why are you (everyone) still arguing

what is there to achieve from this

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Apollon - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 05:01 PM)Auzari Wrote: I remember Spear.

I don't believe the Order player base ruined it, but Core and its HC. Every action has a reaction, this so called "petty grudge" you're talking about wasn't created from nothing but from continued actions and talks from this "ONE" person you're talking about. I don't particularly hate or dislike lyth, I like him and he's a cool fellow. But I can also understand the order playe rbase because I've been part of it for a long time.

(05-28-2016, 05:01 PM)Auzari Wrote: It's even funnier to think that the players of the Order are the 'holy good little angels' especially after their attitude issues. No. Please stop arguing about this. It's dumb. It's stupid. It's a waste of time. Lyth wasn't quite there for the first time and he probably got misinformed or mix of information, people make mistakes. But there WAS a time where someone shot Yaren, so.

That's one reason why leaders an HC people need to be completely and perfectly informed before they go wage a war with a faction and attempt to destroy a local and neutral hub. There is no room for "Misinformation" or whatever Mix you're talking about when you're part of one of the most powerful military in the region. Being misinformed simply means that you're either a bad leader or just easily influenced.

Traxit Wrote:xddddddddddddddddd

i see ur a really contributing member to the community with your fun little events

kys.

Traxit Wrote:force

Nice joke bruh.

(05-28-2016, 05:10 PM)Ghostazarashi Wrote: I don't believe the Order player base ruined it, but Core and its HC. Every action has a reaction, this so called "petty grudge" you're talking about wasn't created from nothing but from continued actions and talks from this "ONE" person you're talking about.
we could easily analyse and dycipher that people of Teamspeak and other people with oorp grudges seriously do influence this too. I remember trying to do stuff as Core leader but all I get is "LOL THATS POWERGAMING, LOL EFF CORE, LOL EFF THIS AND THAT. "

How are you going to achieve any type of resolution with these dumb repetitive stigmas? No one is literally reasonable to anyone. I even tried to calm down both Lyth and Golanski with each other, but no one wants to get along in this community. If anything, it's the disability of forgiveness that causes all of this.

Everyone hates each other and doesn't want to see beyond it.

That's why I see all this stuff as dumb petty squabbling.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Lythrilux - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 05:10 PM)Ghostazarashi Wrote: I don't believe the Order player base ruined it, but Core and its HC. Every action has a reaction, this so called "petty grudge" you're talking about wasn't created from nothing but from continued actions and talks from this "ONE" person you're talking about. I don't particularly hate or dislike lyth, I like him and he's a cool fellow. But I can also understand the order playe rbase because I've been part of it for a long time.

I like you too and Order| does have some great people in it. But Golanski really puts your faction down.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Jeremy Hunter - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 04:56 PM)Traxit Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 04:14 PM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: and the only thing I wish to recreate is Operation Spear, Part 2, where I kick your megalomaniac ass out of Delta back into your little Rho for good.

xddddddddddddddddd

kys.

Wasn't my event.

And kys? Really?

If I killed myself every time someone said to, I'd be holier then Jesus. Good thing the ramblings of some nobody don't affect my life.