Discovery Gaming Community
WE DID IT REDDIT!!! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: WE DID IT REDDIT!!! (/showthread.php?tid=134542)

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Neonzumi - 05-05-2016

(05-05-2016, 01:29 PM)Sabru Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 01:21 PM)Jayce Wrote: Bret shot the Core in the Persephone.

Twice.

that doesnt tell me much about the circumstances though. like who shot first?

Also, yeah. what Thyr said. If you give us reason to shoot back, we will. but if you dont, we wont.

[04.05.2016 23:42:38] [TAZ]Zonenrandgebiet: Hagbard: core vessel, leave the nfz or die

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Thyrzul - 05-05-2016

Lately Core has been known to do nasty things inside the NFZ, especially to the Freeport and it's defenders. Hagbard has also felt the effect of such, being the initial victim of that ominous encounter in which later the Persephone nullified one of Core's ships for example. What did you expect? And then you can't really say Delta is so small there isn't much room left for Core outside the NFZ. Sure he was threatening, but defensively, not offensively unlike how Core tends to roll.

Also, complaints about TAZ behavior could just as well end up in the TAZ feedback thread, I guess there is one. This one is for Core as far as I know.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Neonzumi - 05-05-2016

Then why are the TAZ complaining about us shooting them for shooting us? We've established why all this is occuring, why are you still complaining?

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Thyrzul - 05-05-2016

I guess because apparently all your justification for shooting us is that we tried to defend either ourselves, a fellow Zoner, or a Zoner base, in this case Freeport 11, and that it seems to be pretty enough for you.

Why are you oorply complaining in our feedback then rather than handling matters inrply?

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Sabru - 05-06-2016

(05-05-2016, 06:13 PM)NeonBunny™ Wrote: Why are you oorply complaining in our feedback then rather than handling matters inrply?

because when i tried ingame to do it inRPly, i got moronic poor quality RP before being shot at. see one of my previous posts with text log. i didnt even get to get past my first sentence before "i'm threatened, you die" and attempted gank.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Black Widow - 05-06-2016

(05-05-2016, 05:55 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:
Lately Core has been known to do nasty things inside the NFZ, especially to the Freeport and it's defenders. Hagbard has also felt the effect of such, being the initial victim of that ominous encounter in which later the Persephone nullified one of Core's ships for example. What did you expect? And then you can't really say Delta is so small there isn't much room left for Core outside the NFZ. Sure he was threatening, but defensively, not offensively unlike how Core tends to roll.

Also, complaints about TAZ behavior could just as well end up in the TAZ feedback thread, I guess there is one. This one is for Core as far as I know.

Hey Thyrzul, its seems you dont really know the full story and accusing Core of being openly aggressive and acting offensively, but is that really the case?

Is it really the story that Core shot at zoners/fp11 first or did something else happen before that? Maybe there was another trigger to all this?

Well let me tell you there was a trigger prior to the Core bombardment of Freeport 11 and I can tell you right now that it was the Zoners that shot first not us.

It was my mako that was destroyed by the zoners and order before FP11 was attacked.

Trigger:
The night of the fp11 attack I had undocked from FP11 after seeing that the Order had amassed a fleet under the command of golanski who were going to attack the Core.

Thats fine but for me it was not since I had undocked form FP11 and all the core ships were at yaren, so I set course for Yaren but was intercepted by an order cruiser who was CDing me thus allowing the other order ships to catch up and try to gank me.

Usual tactics that occur on disco you might say, fine we all gank but its what happened next that was the spark of this whole conflict.

Since being intercepted by an order cruiser and realizing that golanskis gank squad were coming to finish me off. I decided to turn back and flee to towards FP11.

When I got close to FP11 I did not engage anyone and the resident Zoner Juggernaut and cruiser that were camping outside FP11 told me to move away from the NFZ and not to dock on the Freeport or they would destroy me.

During this whole time the Order| were inside the NFZ firing on my ship but the zoners did not engage them instead they shot at me since that is what everyone else was doing.

So given the hostile zoner actions against my ship which did not engage theirs but failed to shoot the order NFZ violators, What does that tell you about who is really to blame for this conflict?

Given in that instance Zoners decided to ally with the Order against my Core ship, without any previous provocation from me towards the zoners, tells me Core had a very real inRP justification to openly attack zoner ships afterward and bombard FP11.

Suddenly the Zoners were not Neutral anymore and Core simply reacted to that, so please get all your facts straight before you start making autonomous assumptions that we are to blame, which is what you usually do anyway.

Like a bull in a china shop!!!

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Shizune - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 01:24 AM)Black Widow Wrote:

Hey Thyrzul, its seems you dont really know the full story and accusing Core of being openly aggressive and acting offensively, but is that really the case?

Is it really the story that Core shot at zoners/fp11 first or did something else happen before that? Maybe there was another trigger to all this?

Well let me tell you there was a trigger prior to the Core bombardment of Freeport 11 and I can tell you right now that it was the Zoners that shot first not us.

It was my mako that was destroyed by the zoners and order before FP11 was attacked.

Trigger:
The night of the fp11 attack I had undocked from FP11 after seeing that the Order had amassed a fleet under the command of golanski who were going to attack the Core.

Thats fine but for me it was not since I had undocked form FP11 and all the core ships were at yaren, so I set course for Yaren but was intercepted by an order cruiser who was CDing me thus allowing the other order ships to catch up and try to gank me.

Usual tactics that occur on disco you might say, fine we all gank but its what happened next that was the spark of this whole conflict.

Since being intercepted by an order cruiser and realizing that golanskis gank squad were coming to finish me off. I decided to turn back and flee to towards FP11.

When I got close to FP11 I did not engage anyone and the resident Zoner Juggernaut and cruiser that were camping outside FP11 told me to move away from the NFZ and not to dock on the Freeport or they would destroy me.

During this whole time the Order| were inside the NFZ firing on my ship but the zoners did not engage them instead they shot at me since that is what everyone else was doing.

So given the hostile zoner actions against my ship which did not engage theirs but failed to shoot the order NFZ violators, What does that tell you about who is really to blame for this conflict?

Given in that instance Zoners decided to ally with the Order against my Core ship, without any previous provocation from me towards the zoners, tells me Core had a very real inRP justification to openly attack zoner ships afterward and bombard FP11.

Suddenly the Zoners were not Neutral anymore and Core simply reacted to that, so please get all your facts before you start making autonomous assumptions that we are to blame!!!
Seeing as you have zero idea what your even talking about, allow me correct you
A Core member lost cigars to a Zoner and then demanded and threatened stuff would happen if she didn't give them over....oh wait, thats it. I pardon if you don't understand the RP backing to this one Widow, this has nothing to do with anything even closely related to you but your welcome to believe that. Now I ask that unless you read up on the RP, you back away from here as you clearly have no idea on the backing to this entire thing

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Jayce - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 01:32 AM)Shizune Wrote:

Trigger:

Suddenly the Zoners were not Neutral anymore and Core simply reacted to that, so please get all your facts before you start making autonomous assumptions that we are to blame!!!
A Core member lost cigars to a Zoner and then demanded and threatened stuff would happen if she didn't give them over....oh wait, thats it. I pardon if you don't understand the RP backing to this one Widow, this has nothing to do with anything even closely related to you but your welcome to believe that. Now I ask that unless you read up on the RP, you back away from here as you clearly have no idea on the backing to this entire thing

Her*
Cigarettes*
Zoners stole them*

That makes the Zoner a pirate, which aren't allowed in Core space.

It's all logical.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Black Widow - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 01:32 AM)Shizune Wrote:

Trigger:

I was shot at by zoners before the cigar rp and the bombardment of FP11, it may not be directly related but I was shot at by zoners first. Core did not fire the first shot!

I was there so please dont attempt to discredit my witness account of the events of that night. BECAUSE I WAS THERE

Prior to that night there were no previous hostilities between the Core and Zoners. Zoners opened up on my ship as I fled the initial wave of order ships that had gathered in delta.