Discovery Gaming Community
Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. (/showthread.php?tid=134557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 02-09-2016

As the dragon did not seem particularly disturbed by her presence, Flora made yet another step forward. This caused the dragon to raise it's head even more, now looking at her from above. It made a few murmurs, putting it's head slightly sideways to have a better view. Flora decided to not reduce the distance even further, and used the moment to take a closer look. The dragon's body appeared to be covered in husks. The wings made up the majority of the dragon's size, being around 10 meters wide. It's four legs were rather short, although Flora did not doubt in the dragon's ability to catch up to a human even without flying. Lack of any agressive behaviour encouraged Flora to void her previous decision and step closer. The dragon carefully observed her actions as she reached out with her hand to try and at least skim it's husks, at the same time keeping her look on it's head. As she was about to touch it, the dragon began to growl faintly. Flora froze, and as the growl got louder, she made a slow step backwards.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 02-14-2016

At this point Sean pulled the grenade out of the pocket and while still standing sideways to the dragon and holding grenade behind his body he made a few steps closer to Flora, holding his sights on a dragon for any sudden movements and whispering to her "Looks like he doesn't want to befriend you. What a noli..."

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 02-14-2016

Flora decided to not take her chances again and stepped back, bumping into Sean. She then gasped and budged forward, apparently not expecting anyone to stand right behind her. This caused the dragon to roar in the general direction of Flora and Sean and pull back a few meters, growling from the distance. The dragon's reaction caught Flora half turned to Sean and made her jump away, yet again bumping into Sean. She then involuntarily hid behind him, watching the dragon. After a second her mind caught up with her actions and she moved away from Seanm trying to pretend she was not hiding at all.

As she bumped into him for the first time Sean tried to put a hand on her shoulder, but her quick reaction prevented it. The dragon's reaction followed so fast that he didn't even manage to say something to calm Flora and instead prepared to throw the grenade, aiming at the head of the beast, but then Flora bumped into him for the second time. He welcomed that with an indignant "Hey!", but as she hid behind him the indignation on his face got replaced with surprise. He instantly gazed at a dragon and noticed that it backed away, so he turned his look back to Flora who now tried to look all calm. Quite slowly Sean's face have switched from a surprised look into a smile, followed by a burst of laughter.

- What are you laughing at? - she sounded somewhat nervous. - That... I was just... Unprepared. Because you sneaked up on me! - she pointed her finger at him, after a moment realising she was actually holding her gun in that particular hand. She quickly pulled it down.

In the meanwhile, the dragon reduced it's contribution to the overall dialogue to constant but quiet murmurs.

While still giggling Sean rose his hands in the air when Flora pointed the gun at him and mockingly said - Guilty as charged. Don't shoot me please.

When she lowered the gun he came to her side, hidding a grenade in the pocket, then turned to face the dragon - It looks like he's scared of us as much as we are of him.

She hid her gun in her jacket and turned her attention to the dragon.

- I guess so... We're, well, aliens that just came here in weird flying machines. For him, at least. Or her. Hey... - she looked at Sean. - What was that thing you wanted to throw at him? I am pretty sure you held something.

- Just a smoke grenade. You know, to block his vision for a bit in case he'd attack. - he stepped back a little and glanced at Flora quickly - Though I doubt he'll attack unless we upset him very bad.

- A grenade...? - she looked at him. - You brought a grenade? Wow... I mean, my mom used to tell me to not trust strangers, but...

The dragon walked off in the meanwhile, this time taking a look at Sean's ship from a safe distance.

- Well, we were going on a planet with dragons... - Sean thoughtfuly looked in the sky - Also I don't have many places to keep my equipment at... - he guiltly looked back at Flora - Something like that...