Discovery Gaming Community
Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. (/showthread.php?tid=134557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 02-21-2016

- Wouldn't you be nervous if a small, unknown creature suddenly walked up to you to touch your belly and then jump all over the place out of sudden? - she put a slight emphasis on the last three words, glancing at him.

The dragon took a peek at them before continuing to consume the grass.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 02-21-2016

- If I would be that much bigger? I think I would consider many other things before doing that... - he hugged his knees, gluing his eyes to the dragon - The only way I would consider jumping back in such situation if I would know something small and threatfull...

- With such a mindset I'm afraid of taking you to Gaia one day. You never know what can be dangerous. That dragon knows as much, and doesn't take it's chances. But it was apparent that curiosity carried him a little too far. - sshe leaned back on her hands.

The dragon changed his position, now a little closer to the ships. He was still eating the grass.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 02-21-2016

- You make it sound like they can think. - he raised his eyebrow and moved his look to her side, although without his head turning that was barely visible - Animals don't think, they follow instincts. And one instinct that would make them run away is self preservation. If they know that the enemy stronger then them.

A moment of silence followed. The dragon raised his head and looked at them out of sudden, tilting his head.

- Good point. Maybe he met humans before? - a glowing bug jumped onto her hair and made it's way to the top of her head. it then stood there, probing the air with it's antenae. Flora didn't notice it. - But then, if he knows we're a threat, he wouldn't even let us close. I think you are wrong by underestimating this dragon's mind.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 02-22-2016

Sean squinted, watching dragon's movements carefully.

- He did growl at you while you were approaching... Just like a wolf actually. But wolfes have excuse of being smaller then humans, while this guy... Well, maybe you're right and you were just breaching some sort of personal space for him...

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 02-22-2016

- Of course I'm right. - the dragon continued to consume the grass when theiy began chatting again. The bug remained where it was. - I always am, after all. - she fell down into the grass, looking into the sky. The bug just slightly moved towards her forehead.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 02-22-2016

- Oho, such a big claim. - Sean rest on the hand on Flora's side and turns to her with a mocking smile - Is that your ego going out, or do you have something to back up such words? - His look quickly jumped on the bug, then at her face, then back at the bug.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 02-22-2016

- Well... Both. - Flora smiled under the mask. She was looking at the sky and didn't notice his look. - You should know that you are talking to the best xenobiologist Sirius has to offer. An underappreciated one, though. But best nevertheless. - the bug made a strong impression of looking up at Sean.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 03-17-2016

Sean answered on bug's impression with a little bit too suspicious squint, but as Flora finished he switched looks back at her and rose his eyebrow in a questioning and a bit mocking manner - Does appreciation in what you do matter to you? I'd say it's just a thought that slows the progress of your own developement... - finishing the last sentence he twisted his lips in a quite annoyed maner, looking still in Flora's direction, but seemingly being distant with his thoughts.