Discovery Gaming Community
Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. (/showthread.php?tid=134557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 03-21-2016

- Like getting locked in a basement? I mean... Finding someone to fund me is not that hard. Thing is that I need to find someone who I can actually trust. Because, well, even despite being a shady person myself I'm a shining example of righteousness when compared to some. - the bug, instead of flying away, decided to hop over to Sean's forehead. Flora smiled.

The dragon decided to take a walk and slowly vanished in the shadows. Only his faint steps were coming out of the dark.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 03-22-2016

- I think I should be envy of your modesty... - Sean chuckled ironicaly. He squinted and slightly pushed his head backward as the bug suddenly jumped on his forehead, though it took him a moment to come back to his senses and he rose his eyes all the way up, attempting to see the bug, but in vain - Also, what's wrong about doing things differently? It's not like I am hurting anyone. - he moved his look to see off the dragon, saying with a made up sadness in his voice - Our big friend has left...

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 03-22-2016

- Well. Stealing technically does hurt people. Not in a physical way, of course, but still. So does forcing people to work or cheating them, which is what I had in mind. Oh well... - she sighed and looked at the spot the dragon was previously occupying. The bug decided to this time take a walk downwards, making it's way to Sean's cheek. Flora lied down again.

- The people who know how to make money will not miss that little ammount I take much... And those who don't would have wasted it anyway. So the damage here is only to the pride. - with an awkward smile he tilted his head to the oposite side from where the bug went, following his movement with his eyes, even though he can't quite see the bug - Cheating is an art of some sort as well, but I don't see you getting away with it in such mater. As for forcing... Unless you meant slavery, I don't see any problem with demanding what you pay for.

She smirked under the mask.

- You're such a bad man. "Damage here is only to the pride"... A crafty excuse indeed. I wish I came up with such earlier. - she said with amusement. - If only my mom would find out what kind of circles I'm getting into... I'd get grounded for a loooong time.

Sean leaned back, resting on his hand and looking over shoulder at Flora with concerned expression - Sounds like you've made up your mind already... - his expression turns playful for a moment - Also, what makes you think that I am just excusing myself? My experience shows that this is an actual case.

- Well. You sound like that. - she looked up at him, smiling again as she noticed the bug probing his face with it's antennae. - Besides, it's not like I haven't ever stolen anything myself. i'm a shady person as well, after all. - her look focused more on the bug now as he started to rotate around, poking Sean's face.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 03-23-2016

- But now you are the law obedient citizen. Feeling the guilt for other shady actions? - Sean squinted and awkwardly smiled again as the movements of the bug were tickling his skin. Though he somehow managed to hold himself from scratching the spot, his look continuously have been moving to the side where the bug was and back.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 03-24-2016

- I wouldn't be so sure about the first part. And yeah... For some. I feel perfectly fine with the rest, though. - the bug took a walk over Sean's mask now. - I suppose I've spent too much time in questionable activities to simply get rid of my habits now. Oh well. - the bug settled on staying somewhere near the top of Sean's mask.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 03-24-2016

- Psychologists suggest that it takes only fourty days or so. So basically it's a mater of how much you want to get rid of them... - as the bug made it's walk on his face Sean continously tracked it with one eye, holding another closed to not get dizzy. In the moments however his open eye squinted and he released a long yawn, reflexively trying to cover his mouth with his hand.