Discovery Gaming Community
Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. (/showthread.php?tid=134557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 05-07-2016

A moment of silence followed.

- I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kept saying that. - she sat up, sweeping the grass with her look. As she didn't find anything of interest she turned her attention to Sean.- If you don't mind me asking... Why did you leave?

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 05-13-2016

After taking some air in his lungs Sean opened his mouth to start speaking, but he paused that without saying anything, seemingly thinking of something. A few moments passed in silence before he finally said - Well, I was claimed as a traitor for stealing the advanced Royal Navy technology. I doubt that would settle down with me simply returning the ship. But... - he bit his lip, thoughtfully looking in the sky - ... Now that I think about it, I guess I stole this vessel because subconsciously I wanted to get as far away from that unbearable presense in my life as possible. - his face turned grim - I am a bastard child of a noble man. And I can not remember a moment with my relatives when I would not be reminded about that, be that directly, or by an awful mask games that my parents would play with me...

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 05-13-2016

- I'm sorry to hear that. I... I can't really say I know what you felt, I never were in such a situation... - she paused for a moment, cursing her curiosity. - I'm sorry for pushing the subject. I should've known better than that. - she slowly turned her look to the sea. She wasn't really sure how to proceed with the conversation, so she decided to prevent another incident by waiting to see if Sean was still willing to talk.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 05-14-2016

- It's okay to ask, I think I need to get over this already. And talking seems like a step in that direction. - the expression on his face turned brighter, yet still seemed indifferent. He took a sitting position too, partialy crossing his legs, and leaned his elbows on his ankles while resting his head on the palms - Though I feel like there's not much interesting in my past... And that would be the third reason why I fled.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 05-14-2016

- I see... - she looked at him for a moment, but her eyes quickly spotted yet another curiosity stubbornly making its way through the grass. Flora couldn't stop herself from reaching out for it. Her hand, just like her mind, soon became occupied by a spider of roughly same size. Only after a couple of seconds she noticed the silence after her words. - Well... Your story is a lot more interesting now, isn't it?

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 05-15-2016

- Hmm... - Sean straightened up and leaned back, resting on his hands. For a moment he scratched his upper lip with his teeth, remaining silent.

- Well, there are certainly things to tell about, if that's what you mean. - he said with a smile - And apart of usual fools I've met some crazy people... Like you. - he said last with a mocking smirk, waving his palm in Flora's direction before resting on that hand again.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 05-15-2016

- Awwww... I'll take it as a compliment. - she smiled a little. The spider made a few steps up her arm. Its body was small and the majority of its size was made up by its long legs. Flora's look was stuck on it and she poked it a few times while Sean was speaking. - I'm not that crazy, though. A little weird, maybe. But just a little... Or maybe a bit of both... - she moved her arm with the spider closer to her face, taking a look at it.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 05-26-2016

Holding a pause while looking at yet again distracted Flora, Sean sighed out eventually - Nah, I think you're a lot of both... - he moved closer to her to get a closer look at her observations and actions - Should you find something very rare and I am almost certain that your true nature would come out instantly. - with a giggle he leaned one of his legs on the ground and took a sit on the ankle while putting other one straight up in front of him and resting his head on top of his hands, on top of the knee.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 05-26-2016

- A lot of both? - she replied with a slight delay, looking at him. - I'm not that weird, am I? - she turned her attention back to the spider. It made a few steps along her arm. - To think of it, though... I actually am that weird. Can't really think of anyone who behaves like me. Not even among the Gaians... - her eyes kept following the spider as it made it's way back to her palm. - I never thought of it, really. It's not like I care if people find me weird. I don't think I'm weird in the bad way, anyway.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 05-26-2016

- I find your weirdness... hmm... - he thinks for a moment, then finishes with a gentle smile - ... adorable. It's very funny to see your almost childish shift of concentration. Then again, good or bad depends on your plans. - with a cheeky grinn he turns his look at Flora - If you will want to get closer with someone, you'll need to work on your attention. Most will not like being replaced with a bug during a date.