Discovery Gaming Community
Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. (/showthread.php?tid=134557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 06-26-2016

- Nothing, really. - she hesitantly made a few steps towards her ship. - I guess I just can't get myself to leave when I think of having to get back to work...

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 06-27-2016

In a slight confusion Sean's lips moved slightly to the side. After a few moments thinking he took a deep breath and rose his look to the sky - Well... - he frowned discontentedly - I don't know... - with an awkward smile he looked back at Flora - Look forward to the next moment like this in such moments. You are much more optimistic then I am after all.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 06-27-2016

- You can be sure I'll be looking forward to it. - she put one of her hands on the ladder and sighed. - It better happen fast, too. I'll have a hard time waiting for it.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 06-28-2016

Sean widely shrugged - No promisses. I am not as resourseful as you are, it might take lots of time for me to even get to the place, if I find one. - sraightening he hid the hands back in the pockets of his coat, gently smiling to Flora - I'll do what is within my abilities.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 06-28-2016

- I'll be happy to lend you a bit of my resourcefulness, should you think of a place. Just ask. It's not a big deal, really. - she looked up at her ship after speaking. - Time to get back to the everyday routine... I'm starting to understand your choice to remain unemployed.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 06-30-2016

- Not really. I am not feeling satisfied with my life either. It lacks something special, something like this. - he winked - Just because it's easier doesn't mean it's more fun. It can help to spend time in less stressful environment, but only.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 06-30-2016

- Oh, I see... - Flora crossed her arms. - Well... I can help you with that missing part. If you'll ask nicely, that is. - she smiled slightly beneath the mask.

Sean playfully grinned - I'll hold you to that thought, you know. - putting on an easier smile he continued - But the first thing to do would be the date that I owe you.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 06-30-2016

Flora smiled a little more.

- You don't owe me anything, really. But I'll gladly accept your invite to whatever you have in mind.

- For now I only have in mind that I will do it. Anyway... - he smiled awkwardly - We keep getting distracted. Let's get going. - he chuckled and brightly smiled to Flora - I'll meet you in orbit.