Discovery Gaming Community
Private file of Wolfram Johannes Kruppstahl - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Private file of Wolfram Johannes Kruppstahl (/showthread.php?tid=134585)

Private file of Wolfram Johannes Kruppstahl - Burning - 01-04-2016

Black box Wrote:
Private file of Wolfram Johannes Kruppstahl

Full Name: Wolfram Johannes Kruppstahl
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 79 kg
Born: April 4th 793 A.S. on Planet Hamburg, Hamburg System
Notes:
  • → Officer of the Rheinland Police
  • → Supplys the Canaan Project secretly
  • → Weak ties to The Order
  • → Dislikes the Buro der Marineintelligenz due to Nomad experiments
  • → Looks forward into supporting the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee

Background information

Wolfram Kruppstahl (* 793 A.S. on Planet Hamburg, Hamburg system) is a police officer of the Rheinland Federal Polizei. His father, Johannes Kruppstahl as well as his mother, Maria Kruppstahl worked hard on Alster Shipyard to allow their son to seek education and live a life better than theirs.

When he was old enough, Wolfram took part in a government campaign that scouts candidates for military and police duties.

After going through years of education and training, Kruppstahl has been assigned to the reserve group of the Rheinland Police. Due to his good work and by time, he was assigned to join the active duty group. Kruppstahl claims the ladder up to the rank Detektiv. During this time, Kruppstahl does a good job on duty and most civilians could count on him.

Weeks and months of regular duty go by. Battling Hessians in the mine fields has become second nature by now. It was until one odd day, Kruppstahls scanners pick up a vessel of identification he has not yet seen before. He asked his bord computer what the policy for Order ships was, which prompty answered that these terrorists must be eliminated on sight. Scanning his foe while closing in to get a better look at their ships weak points, it was quickly understood that Wolfram was in a very inferior position here. The so called Agent Brake was quick to inform that there's no fight taking place and that the Order is, in fact, not a terrorist organization. With an attack probably being useless, Wolfram decided to listen to the mysterious agent who lectured him about the Nomad War and the true heroes. Afterwards, Kruppstahl took a few days off to think about the words of Brake. While doing his own research, most neural net sites to this topic were blocked, but interestingly, he could find a propaganda letter of the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee, which shows the Buro's dealings with Nassau Space Port and their experiments with Nomad material. Wolfram was taken aback, shocked by what looks like extremely dangerous experiments done only one system away from his homeworld.

Wolfram devotes his free time to research Nomads, the Order and even Bundschuh. In the stations on the border of Rheinland, he got in touch with middlemen while alledgedly seeking for shortcuts for his supply runs into the Omicons. As he finally collected all the necessary navigation data to traverse into the Omicrons, Kruppstahl loads his Humpack freighter with as many personal supplies as he could. It was a very dangerous undertaking and he was in luck that the local Corsairs weren't interested in small prey like his Humpback. On his way, he met courteous scientists belonging to the Canaan Project. A group that specializes in AI research. They came to the mutual agreement that he could use one of their docks on Corinth if he does supply runs from Rheinland on a regular basis.

One day, as he gets in touch with Briggs, a member of the Canaan Project, Kruppstahl receives the position of a secret research station of the Canaan Project: Aurora Complex. Once arriving there with his cargo full of supplies, the other members of the Canaan Project show him their gratitude. Kruppstahl gets introduced into the research of the Gammuan Artificial Intelligence, something he has never heared of before. He is very interested in the Omicrons and the species living here. Though he's aware that this place is dangerous.

Private logbook (Black box)

12/30/822 A.S. - Entry deleted

12/30/822 A.S. - Freeport 15 - Omicron 74

"My name is Wolfram Kruppstahl, Detektiv of the Rheinland Federal Polizei. This logbook is restricted to myself in first hand. When you read this, I'm probably dead already. Nobody knows I am here, not even my family. The Büro would hunt me down if this became public. Things haven't always been easy in Rheinland. The government, together with the Buro der Marineintelligenz, freely experiment with Nomad material and this is the consequence. That's a mistake the people of Rheinland should be aware of. I trust the Widerstandsarmee do their best to sway the people and reveal the truth. I have seen Nomads within Rheinland, even humans who seemed out of mind and work with the Nomads. Chances are our government does the same and the Nomads are taking big steps to eliminate mankind. Rheinland is in the wrong here, the entirety of Sirius is. The Order is an organization protecting mankind, not destroy it. I've gone to the Omicrons to see it myself."

12/31/822 A.S. - Freeport 15 - Omicron 74

"People around the colonies must be celebrating new year's eve today. A shame life out here is not as easy as one might think. Corsairs and other scum is everywhere. My only protection is the many Core ships patrolling this space."

01/01/823 A.S. - Freeport 11 - Omicron Delta System

"On my way to Omicron Delta, I decided to visist Aurora Complex after quite some time. However, the research station isn't there anymore. Nobody informed me where the Canaan Project went, nobody told me they would move elsewhere at all. Hopefully their base didn't suffer a bombardement by the Nomads. I was unable to make Contact to anyone of the Canaan Project. They're good men and women, I hope they are alive."

01/02/823 A.S. - Freeport 11 - Omicron Delta System

"Freeport 11 is no longer a safe place for me to stay. I try to speak as little as possible as to not reveal my accent. People here have become suspicious of me, likely they've spotted my Humpback in the docks. Though there's something more interesting: I've spotted a Nomad ship today, and they didn't act in hostility. Likely it scouted the station for the others of his kind? Or do they communicate with each other in the first place? I have no idea about these mysterious creatures, but being able to spectate one swimming through space was a beautiful experience. I kept my distance though and had my Countermeasures ready to launch at any time."

"An Order ship appeard in the meantime, telling me to back off from the glowing creature. It turns out the person I was talking to was Agent Brake. We met on the Freeport and had a chat in person. I have no doubts he is a good guy but we had to be careful about others listening to our conversation. Unfortunately, he received a backup call and immediately had to be on his way. Here's hope to speak to him again as I'm curious about this world out here."

01/02/823 A.S. - Error - Omicron Delta

"I met a group of rheinlanders in the bar. They were freightened when I told them about the recent developments in Stuttgart. They identified as a group of scientists who settled in a nearby nebula here in the system. They adviced me that the Freeport is not a good place to stay for foreigners. They gave me the coordinates for their installation, because it would be hard to find on my own. They paid my bottle of Rheinbeer, which is outragously expensive out here."

01/03/823 A.S. - Error - Omicron Delta

"I'm currently sitting in my cockpit as the crew of this station is repairing my ship. I followed the coordinates I was given yesterday to visit the Rheinlanders. The nebula disabled my scanners and I could barely see anything in this thick fog. My ship got damaged when a wing of Core ships attack this installation. I was not their primary target, but my hull has taken some serious damage from the attack. I'm glad I was given docking rights in time, otherwise I would probably fry to death in the nebula right now. Anyway, I'm getting out of the ship now to see what all this is about.

A few hours pass without any entry until the ships security camera picks up movement. The screen shows Wolfram hastily entering the ship, with two guards in rheinland uniform following him. Wolfram attempts to shut the door behind him, but to no avail - the electronics of the ship must have been disabled. You can see the guards electrocuting and pulling him out of the ship, laying him down on a medical lounger. Heavily guarded, they leave the dock and a woman, probably one of a higher echelon, follows as the door shuts behind them.

01/03/823 A.S. - Upload of visual files finished