Discovery Gaming Community
The Road - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Road (/showthread.php?tid=135069)

The Road - Ronnie Fisher - 01-16-2016

[Image: vWvC45Y.png?1]

January 15th 823.
16:44
Planet Pittsburgh, New York

Connecting
username: Fisher3468
password: **********************************
enterdate: 115823
... app/user/storage/unlock
Y/N
...Y....
unlocking .... 2%...24%....78%...98%...99%...100%
process finished
disconnecting

Finally, c'mon you piece of garbage. Fly, let's go... yess!

From that moment I knew I was free, I knew that I will never come back, I knew that they will pay.
My life was a misery, I was a slave, but nobody knew that, why? Because they kept us as a secret, deep inside the planet, where miners were, we worked as slaves. We had no rights, we had no say... but I managed to free myself, I managed because I'm smarter than all those slugs out there. They thought that they could do all those things without me noticing one day. I knew about the supply convoys that were coming to bring us goods. I waited and analysed things every single......day.
Packed the only thing that I've got, my computer... *grins* the day has come for me to leave this place once and for all. I sneaked to the hangars where ships of the guards were. Garbage models, cheap for cheap bastards like those fat... creatures. I hacked the ship and managed to unlock it within few seconds. The ship's cabin was full of stench, urgh... I think I puked few times before I left. When I lifted the ship and started flying towards I believe it was the exit, the guards noticed me and started chasing me. My left wing was damaged as I was dodging the shots whilst flying trough the giant planet miner.

[Image: 6oF76aU.png]

Of course I knew where I was going, at least when I left the planet Pittsburgh. Although semi-dead as my ship was heavily damaged, I used my computer and went to the Junker base in the debris field - Rochester Base. From what I've heard, Junkers are friendly people... at least if you're not a terrorist.
't was hard, I had no food no money... only a half-workin' ship which let's face it wasn't worth one damn dinner. I had to try something. million things were crossing my mind at the time, yet I had to do something in order to survive. No one told me that being a free man is not that easy. At the local hangar I was going here-and-there when, one old man ask me to help him with something. I said sure why not, maybe he will give me something in return and I was damn right. The old man agreed to take my ship, said he could use some parts to build himself a ship and whatnot. So in exchange for my ship he would give me not so bad ''Combat Service Vehicle" . I straight up accepted the old man's offer gave him my ship.

[Image: a71caN3.png]

"Combat Service Vehicle"...huh? Judging by these weapons... it's not so "Combat" ... but certainly better than that old piece of... junk that I stole. I exited the station and went to find a job.

Let's go baby!