Discovery Gaming Community
[101st] Feedback/Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [101st] Feedback/Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=135288)

Pages: 1 2

[101st] Feedback/Recruitment - Divine - 01-22-2016

Recruitment can be found there: Ghosts of Razgriz Maltese Spectres
Follow the outlined procedure. Everything else will be ignored and posts requested to be deleted. Or poke me on Skype, not much of a difference.

Feedback and any questions related to faction-lore, ingame-interactions or bc you're bored in here. It may or not eventually get ignored though.

RE: [101st] Feedback/Recruitment - HassLHoFF™ - 01-23-2016

OMG...I smell an outcast uprising. Great to see you back too.

RE: [101st] Feedback/Recruitment - Findarato Veneanar - 01-23-2016

Finally a outcast faction that isn't filled with fanatics.
Welcome back Divine.

Since i have not gotten a chance to interact with any of you 101st fellows ingame yet, is the faction already open to roleplay?

RE: [101st] Feedback/Recruitment - Divine - 01-23-2016

(01-23-2016, 07:13 AM)Findarato Veneanar Wrote: ..., is the faction already open to roleplay?

We're around again since 15th Dec last year, though given the current state of Outcasts and the game itself, it's hard work to get people interested in mainly playing an Outcast. Few veteran players from previous 101st are left after former Administration sank the ship and for the new ones to find their way into the faction we'd need way more activity as we currently can get up. Though the roleplay is up, so you can shoot us a comm or try catching us ingame. Eventually works out better if you poke over Skype before instead of waiting for someone to show up randomly.

RE: [101st] Feedback/Recruitment - The Savage - 01-23-2016

(01-23-2016, 05:56 PM)Divine Wrote: it's hard work to get people interested in mainly playing an Outcast.

In short: Devs PLEASE do connect Omicron Alpha and Omicron Theta or replace that idiotic buffer minefield with open field. It killed both Outcasts and Corsairs.

RE: [101st] Feedback/Recruitment - Divine - 01-23-2016

(01-23-2016, 06:02 PM)Toris Wrote: ... connect Omicron Alpha and Omicron Theta or replace that idiotic buffer minefield with open field. It killed both Outcasts and Corsairs.

There's other reasons behind what killed Outcast activity which are hardly related to the system layout anymore. This used to be the case two years ago but wasn't something that really was blocking off interactions as people just found other places to look for their entertainment and relocated accordingly ingame.
Also the Sairs don't seem to want even.

RE: [101st] Feedback/Recruitment - Wesker - 01-25-2016

RPing the hijack of a BDM cruiser in omicron rho using cardamine.

What.

Please explain? Like if you wanted to do it why do it In omicron rho of all places.

RE: [101st] Feedback/Recruitment - Divine - 01-25-2016

The BDM| was encountered by our scout in Delta and we shortly after arrived. Trying to figure out its purpose there it moved into Rho, to where we followed.
We've actually just been curious and tried to sort the situation to get us intel when the BDM| asked us to share some Cardamine or we could actually start entertaining him in any other way. After the captain used the vial given to him we had a superficial talk ranging from ascension, agony, the abyss and the void, dreams and the future before we were interrupted by the Core|. That's basically about it.
I wasn't aware of the actual status of Rho that moment and honestly even thought it to be Order| territory, for which I got smacked already hard by Lyth.

RE: [101st] Feedback/Recruitment - Lythrilux - 01-25-2016

(01-25-2016, 08:13 PM)Divine Wrote: I wasn't aware of the actual status of Rho that moment and honestly even thought it to be Order| territory, for which I got smacked already hard by Lyth.

I don't blame you. Looking at the recent changes to Rho, today you'd struggle to find much indication that there's any Core presence in the system (:

Personally I wasn't there for the encounter you speak of, so I don't really know what happened. Sounds like reasonably interesting RP though.

RE: [101st] Feedback/Recruitment - Divine - 01-26-2016

Updated the faction-status write-up to be found here [Ghosts of Razgriz Maltese Spectres] with additions from past days long gone. More to come once I sorted all the information on faction material reaching back to '08.