Discovery Gaming Community
Cargo Speed Madness - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Cargo Speed Madness (/showthread.php?tid=135425)

Pages: 1 2 3

Cargo Speed Madness - Dragonmaster - 01-27-2016

[Image: RacetrackSig.gif]

LLAADIIEEEESS and GEEENTILLLMENN ....

We invite you to the first Cargo Speed Madness through Corsair Territorium!

Cargo Speed Madness
Date: FRIDAY, 19.2. 18:00 UTC/SMT

[Image: Myrtos.jpg]

It was and still is not simple to coordinate this Race Event !

The honorable Elders of the great Corsair Empire will give us a chance to make this Event true!
And we hope that the Corsair Empire also participates in this Event!

But since we want to fly through Omicron Gamma in this Race, we have to meet some very important requirements.
Our preparations for this Race are already in full swing.

Now some details:

This Race takes us not only through Omicron Gamma, NO!

1) We're starting at Freeport 9 in Omicron Theta and jump to Omicron Gamma. [Image: 250px_Freeport_9.jpg]

2) Once in Gamma System, we are heading to planet Cella Dor at C4 and circumnavigate this planet clockwise.

[Image: 244px_Planet_Cella_Dor.jpg]

3) After circling the Planet we fly to Skiros Station. There you buy a whole load artifacts.

4) Undock from Skiros and move on to Sigma 19 . [Image: Skiros_Station.jpg]

5) Dock on Luxury Liner Hawaii sell your Artifacts and by a full load Holosculptures.

[Image: 250px_LuxLinerHawaii.jpg]

6) Undock from Luxury Liner Hawaii and fly to Freeport 5 in Omega 41.

7) Once there, sell your Holosculptures and buy RUM (also a full load). [Image: 250px_Freeport_5.jpg]

8) Undock from Freeport 5 and fly back to Omicron Theta and dock!

[Image: 250px_Freeport_9.jpg]

The Pilot who's docking as first at the Freeport 9, is the WINNER from:

~~100.000.000 Sirius Credits~~

The Honorable Council of Elders casts further 50,000,000 in the pot.

We have currently 150.000.000 Sirius Credits in the pot for the winner!

Please make from any cargo you've bought a screenshot while you fly !!! With time stamp! So that we can be sure you bought it! *It's important for your prize Money!*

**If you have no screens, we don't believe you!**

*If you win, post ALL the screens of your cargo in this channel so that we can send you the CASH*

To enter Omicron Gamma and also to leave the system again, there are ONLY the Omicron Theta Jump Hole allowed to use!

I know that sounds easy, but believe me it's not! You will need your fastest freighter and above all your Skills to have a chance to win this race.

Who can participate in this race?

All Pilots who are friendly or at least are neutral to the Archangel Fighter Club, may make a request.

And of course, all Corsairs !

This time is it mandatory to show us your affiliation and your rep-sheet !!!

Therefore, because we have to announce every single pilot to the Corsair Empire!

!!! If you have a negative reputation among the Corsairs you cannot participate !!!

Which ship types are allowed? [Image: 254px_Sunburst.jpg]

Only Freighters are allowed in this event! No weapons allowed! Just CD and mines (if your freighter has a slot for it)
NO ARMOR and no CLOAKS!

Please fill out the following form to register:

> Character Name: [INSERT HERE]
> Ship Identification Name: [INSERT HERE]
> Ship name and class: [INSERT HERE]
> Racer/Betting: (which one)
> Proof of friendliness to the AFC (if racer or betting): (rep-sheet with freelancer at least in neutral.)
> Proof of friendliness to the Corsair Empire (rep-sheet with corsairs at least in neutral)
> Entry fee: 5 million (for racers): (tell us if you can bring 5 mills with you or not)
> S.K.Y.P.E. : [INSERT HERE. WE NEED TO ADD YOU TO THE RACING GROUP FOR ORGANIZATION PURPOSES]

Should you have any questions, please sent me a message HERE !

Good luck!

Let's get to registering!!

[Image: RacetrackOUT.gif]

RE: Cargo speed madness! AFC&FL-Neutral/Friendlies to the club and Corsairs are welcome! - SnakeLancerHaven - 01-27-2016

Maybe I skipped it, don't know. But the date and time pls?

RE: Cargo speed madness! AFC&FL-Neutral/Friendlies to the club and Corsairs are we... - Dragonmaster - 01-27-2016

Quote:Date is not set yet, because the Elders of the Great Corsair Empire will decide about that Cargo speed madness, after announcement of all racers.

RE: Cargo speed madness! AFC&FL-Neutral/Friendlies to the club and Corsairs are we... - Alex Racetrack Thrace - 01-27-2016

<<Transmission End>>

RE: Cargo speed madness! AFC&amp;FL-Neutral/Friendlies to the club and Corsairs are we... - Big_B - 01-27-2016

>Incomming Transmission<
>Comm ID: Logan Torrio<

[Image: wZvHdgj.jpg]

"Finally I can put my new freighter to a real test.
I never did a race in a freighter before but I should be able to win this as well.
I mean it is a race after all and we all know who wins all the races around here."

He smirks

>End of the Transmission<

Opening attached file.

RE: Cargo speed madness! AFC&amp;FL-Neutral/Friendlies to the club and Corsairs are we... - Dragonmaster - 01-28-2016

[Image: images_13.jpg]
~~Incomming Transmission~~
~~Comm.ID.: Alex "Racetrack" Thrace~~
~~Location: Uknown~~
~~Topic: Route changes~~

Please note that small changes in the route.
And the incredible prize money!
See first post!

~Racetrack over and out.

[Image: TmIcCvyl_1.png]
~~Transmission Terminated~~
~~Signal Lost~~

RE: Cargo speed madness! AFC&amp;FL-Neutral/Friendlies to the club and Corsairs are we... - Jack_Henderson - 01-28-2016

[Image: 7p9uLQ5.gif]

Heyhey! So, the Pink Blitzie will be there... after Red Rage Racer Hegemon did not win, I am back to my Blitzies to challenge Logan this time - again! I have to say, the race course is a little scary, I am afraid of Nomads, but... I guess the races are never entirely without risk.

Quote:> Character Name: Julie "Blitzie" Tomorrow
> Ship Identification Name: {AFC}-Pink.Blitzie.
> Ship name and class: Voyager - Freighter
> Racer/Betting: Racing!
> Proof of friendliness to the AFC (if racer or betting): Flying AFC colors!
> Proof of friendliness to the Corsair Empire: < Download the Reputation Sheet >
> Entry fee: 5 million: (No? I am broke? As always? But... Please? Pretty please?!*)
> S.K.Y.P.E. : I am already in the comm channel!

___

* ofc I have 5 mils to pay it oorply. Wink irply, Julia doesn't.

RE: Cargo Speed Madness: AFC&amp;Neutral/Friendlies to AFC &amp;Corsairs! Date:5th Feb... - Dragonmaster - 01-30-2016

[Image: images_13.jpg]
]~~Incomming Transmission~~
~~Comm.ID: Alex "Racetrack" Thrace~~
~~Location: Uknown~~

Come on your lazy sacks out there.
I thought there are so many racers corsairs and freelancers they want to fly against us?
What is now?
Afraid?
Probably, but you should register anyway!
So, come on and register your ship!

Racetrack over and out!

[Image: TmIcCvyl_1.png]
~~Transmission Terminatet~~

RE: Cargo Speed Madness: AFC&amp;Neutral/Friendlies to AFC &amp;Corsairs! Date:5th Feb... - TheSauron - 01-30-2016

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/LUpeI7C.jpg?2[/img]ID: "Flora"
File Type: Video Comm
Subject: The Race
Encryption: Medium

Hey.

You have Logan taking part. No wonder people don't even bother. You should ban him from taking part if you want any wider array of participants.
Anyways, I believe he will have at least some competition there. I'll gladly watch this utterly one-sided event.

See you there.

Message end.

RE: Cargo Speed Madness: AFC&amp;Neutral/Friendlies to AFC &amp;Corsairs! Date:5th Feb... - Dragonmaster - 02-01-2016

Registration still open!