Discovery Gaming Community
To: BPA - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BPA (/showthread.php?tid=135853)

To: BPA - Thunderer - 02-08-2016

- Message Class: Textual -

-= Medium Encryption =-

Priority: High
To: BPA

Honourable guardians of the Charter,

A police drone from the Cambridge System (Police_Drone-042) tracked down the transport ship which used to supply the CGS|HQ a couple of weeks ago. I am not informed whether this has reached Scotland Yard or not, but I need to make sure it does. The name is Emerald_Pearl. I am almost certain that they were the only supplier. They work for the Junkers and, as much as I know, all the supplies have been acquired from Trafalgar. I do not know whether Trafalgar was aware of it, but I believe that the BPA can determine that by an investigation.
Hereby I request that docking access of the Emerald_Pearl to the Kingdom's stations is annulled. The evidence is included in the attachments below.
Thank you in advance and long live the Queen.

Attachment 1

Attachment 2
Attachment 3

Yours sincerely,.....................................................
Admiral George R. Hall OBE

- Open for Replies -

RE: To: BPA - Bretonia Police Authority - 02-14-2016

Admiral George Richard Hall OBE,

We are a little perturbed that this Report hasn't come directly from out Offices in Cambridge and also why Cambridge was used instead of New London. We will be making internal inquiries in to this matter.

Now, we have had our Investigators look at the evidence supplied and they have come to the following conclusions:

1) The Ship in question was Junker Papered Pirate Train.

2) It appears to be flying in the vicinity of the Outlawed Base called CGS HQ.

3) Also flying to, what was agreed to be, Trafalgar.

4) The GunCam shots supplied, at no time provided actual evidence that this Ship was actually supplying the Outlaw Base.

5) That the Ship flying close to CGS HQ without the Base's Defenses automatically firing could be construed as collaboration,but this is purely circumstantial evidence at its best.

6) If the Drone had actually provided actual shots of the Ship docking or leaving CGS HQ then we would have more of a case to go on.

7) With the lack of credible evidence, our Legal Department have deemed it impossible to get a conviction.

8) With the destruction of CGS HQ, by the BAF, it is unlikely that any further evidence will be forthcoming, unless of course, the BAF can produce anything recovered from the wreckage. Also the destruction of the said Base will likely cause the Junker, if he was indeed involved, to 'disappear'.

With these conclusions from our Investigators we have decided to Close this Case until any further 'evidence' may/may not appear.