Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ran Takahashi From: Cristina Martelli - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ran Takahashi From: Cristina Martelli (/showthread.php?tid=135928)

To: Ran Takahashi From: Cristina Martelli - Skorak - 02-10-2016

[Image: cristinagctb.png]

Taget ID: Ran Takahashi.
Target Location: Ainu Depot, Hokkaido System.
Encryption: Encrypted.
Sender Contact : Cristina.
Subject: We need you back here.

“Buonasera Ran,

I haven't seen you in a long time. And you missed a lot of changes. I don't know if you have anyone to still inform you about the changes but it is not looking too good.
We lost some more sisters than I expected and Kusari is in big turmoil. I fought with you and saw what you can do and we need you back. Soon. I don't know why you left and it is not important anymore either. What is important is that we need everyone we can right now. Especially if that someone is you.

When I got here to help out I met some capable women but none of them are here anymore. The new sisters lack experience and leadership. I can't provide that, it has to be one of them, someone from Kusari. I trust you would do a good job and help restructuring the sisters here. Kusari is in a state of war again and we should use that to our advantage. It would be a great pity if we lost that because we weren't prepared.

Call me back and I can help you get here if you need any. I will make it happen."

-Cristina

[Image: gctbend.png]

RE: To: Ran Takahashi From: Cristina Martelli - Ramke - 02-12-2016

[Image: NMmqvLm.png]

Konbanwa, Cristina.
I apologise for the delay. turmoil has been following every step.

Somehow, the news about the Sisterhood falling out of shape isn't all unexpected, considering it was left in the hands of questionable incompetents like Rei and.. whoever the person that is the hand of the Empress at the moment.

I haven't found what I've seeked, so I will return. It is up to the Empress and the Sisterhood to decide if they will welcome me back as the Hatsuyume.

Cristina, I will have to ask you to assist me in becoming the hand of the Empress once more. I will restore the Sisterhood to what it was before - and with new insight, greater than ever before.

The eclipse will slowly fade, and a new age of Amaterasu's light will shine onto the foreboding, unwelcoming Kusari.
[Image: FZ7he12.png]

RE: To: Ran Takahashi From: Cristina Martelli - Skorak - 02-12-2016

[Image: cristinagctb.png]

Taget ID: Ran Takahashi.
Target Location: Ainu Depot, Hokkaido System.
Encryption: Encrypted.
Sender Contact : Cristina.
Subject: We need you back here.

“It is great to see that you are still alive and well. I am looking forward to seeing you return. And I will of course help you in any way you need. I believe this is the best for the sisterhood and their position here. This opportunity would be great to show our usefulness here to Malta again too.

I will make preparations for your return then. See you soon."

-Cristina

[Image: gctbend.png]