Discovery Gaming Community
To: Dawson Rogues. Encryption: High - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Dawson Rogues. Encryption: High (/showthread.php?tid=135959)

To: Dawson Rogues. Encryption: High - Bruce Samson - 02-11-2016

======Comms online================
======Encryption: High==============
======Video feed: Offline=============
======To: Dawson Rogues=============
======From: Bruce Samson .:j:.=========

Greetings from the Junkers Congress. We would like to extend a helping hand to the Dawson Rogues in hopes that we can establish a good business relationship. We are in possession of a sizable surplus of Cardamine and would like to provide it to your organization at a reduced price. It is our hope that if you are so inclined to do business with us we can both mutually benefit from such an association. We see a bright future for spreading the wealth to our friends and business associates even as new threats loom on the horizon. If this meets with your approval please reply on this channel so we can hammer out the details. We eagerly await your reply. Samson out.

======Comms Offline======

RE: To: Dawson Rogues. Encryption: High - Bruce Samson - 02-16-2016

=============Boosting Signal: 200%==============

RE: To: Dawson Rogues. Encryption: High - Bruce Samson - 02-19-2016

=============Boosting Signal: 201%==============

RE: To: Dawson Rogues. Encryption: High - RicoValesquez - 02-24-2016

[Image: LGySwSn.png?1]
__________________________++++++++++++++++++~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BEAUMONT SIGNAL RELAY INTERCEPTED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~++++++++++++++++++__________________________

.........REDIRECTING SIGNAL TO DAWSON BASE........
______________+++++++++++++++++```````````PADUA AUTO-CIPHER ENABLED``````````+++++++++++++++_______________

Ello ello Dawson blokes,

It seems my partner Bruce was having a might bit of trouble getting through to your station comm center. I'll chalk that up to radiation field interference and give you the benefit of the doubt that you were not ignoring him.

As he mentioned we have a spot of business and an excess of cardamine that we would like to share with you, our Rogue cousins next door. As a token of good will and an outreached hand of future business together I'm willing to kick down 4,000 hits of the orange dream delivered right to your doorstep so that we may party as brothers and work with you.

All of our dealings with Rogues in the past have been good for both parties in the past and I don't see why they shouldn't be with you lot.

As I said before I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here in thinking that you were not ignoring my brothers outstretched hand earlier and that it was some comms mix-up, because it would be to your benefit to hook up with our group and the stash at our disposal and could be bad for your health to give us the cold shoulder.

Rico Valesquez
Sigma Junkers
Junkers Congress
Rheinland Director