Discovery Gaming Community
»To: J. Hunt - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: »To: J. Hunt (/showthread.php?tid=135989)

»To: J. Hunt - Kauket - 02-11-2016

[Image: wKTyeZO.png]

ᔕᓬᘉᗟᓲᘉᘜ ᖶᕼᓰᔣ ᓋᐻᙓᖆ ᕬ ᔤᓬᘳᕫᖆᕮ ᘉᙍᖶᙔᘎᖆᖽᐸ ᓱ'ᙢ ᖇᓬᗩᒫᒹᗂ ᕼᓏᑸᓾᘉᘜ ᘉᘎ ᓍᖶᕼᗴᖆ ᕠᓵ ᕼᕢᘳᖽᐸ ᖶᕼᓮᔕ
ᗩᘉᗂᙛᕢᗂ ᕼᘍᖆᙦ'ᔤ ᗂᓎᑧᖆ ᗥᗋᖶᕢ ᘜᕮᖶ ᓲᖶ ᙞᙍᖴᓎᖇᘿ ᓵᖶ ᕲᓬᒸᓬᖶᙍᔤ

Translating Data...

Hunt.

Here's the files I promised you. The concept is still in blueprint form, and we only have a base container constructed, so it's a prototype isn't quite done yet. I've been looking into getting an Outpost erected on Witchita though.

Anyway. The device should also be safe to touch too, by the way. The conversion process would have finished by now. Even if this network is secure, it's possible that other native gammuian AI's could attempt to decrypt this signal, but that's obviously unlikely due to the lack of them in the local area. Either way, the firewall should stand, but even so, the attached data will remove itself in time for general precautions. So get it while you can.

I swear to god this relay better be working, I got the 'AI to flush the network requests on the cache server.

-"Bird of Passage"

RE: »To: J. Hunt - Vendetta - 02-13-2016

[Image: RNd8p8y.jpg]

Raven,

The information you have given me is invaluable. The concept on its own is well beyond common energy sources. Thank you for sharing this. It's being stored on the network, and our R&D Devision will begin working on other uses for the concept as soon as we sort out exactly where we'll be basing from.

Anyways, just a heads up, the LSF have been poking around Coronado again. Not entirely sure if they're here for us or your people, but keep an eye out. We've moved deeper into the Barrier for now. Oh, also, that Wichita Outpost idea, we can offer logistical support if necessary. You know, move supplies, so on and so forth. Outpost security, too. We've got some rifles we can put on the ground if the need arises.

Anyways, I've had a breakthough, so I'm occupied with uh... Yeah. Engineering stuff.

|Signal Lost|

RE: »To: J. Hunt - Kauket - 02-13-2016

[Image: wKTyeZO.png]

ᔕᓬᘉᗟᓲᘉᘜ ᖶᕼᓰᔣ ᓋᐻᙓᖆ ᕬ ᔤᓬᘳᕫᖆᕮ ᘉᙍᖶᙔᘎᖆᖽᐸ ᓱ'ᙢ ᖇᓬᗩᒫᒹᗂ ᕼᓏᑸᓾᘉᘜ ᘉᘎ ᓍᖶᕼᗴᖆ ᕠᓵ ᕼᕢᘳᖽᐸ ᖶᕼᓮᔕ
ᗩᘉᗂᙛᕢᗂ ᕼᘍᖆᙦ'ᔤ ᗂᓎᑧᖆ ᗥᗋᖶᕢ ᘜᕮᖶ ᓲᖶ ᙞᙍᖴᓎᖇᘿ ᓵᖶ ᕲᓬᒸᓬᖶᙍᔤ

Translating Data...

Good to hear.

We'll keep a lookout concerning the LSF agents, it's quite possible they're after both of us, especially what happened a few nights ago. Though, I have my doubts about that, some aggressive AI vessels have been appearing in the Independant Worlds and the borders of Liberty lately, as you have seen.

Anyway. I'm interested to see what kind of development that you can achieve with the provided information, so, if possible, I'd love to see how your people develop it further. Of course, we can give you some updates on our version in the future too.

And concerning logistics, we can get a third-party supplier to send required materials if needed. For now, we're in the process of preparing the deep repair process on Eidolon's more complex components. Preparations for the Outpost will arranged during this fortnight. When I can, I'll get around to seeing if the Legion will permit the structure.

Give a shout if you need assistance somewhere. I'll be around Vespucci.

-"Bird of Passage"