Discovery Gaming Community
Flaks rework - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Flaks rework (/showthread.php?tid=136055)

Flaks rework - JohnyWalker - 02-13-2016

Seriously? Just before just 2 fighters with torpedoes can beat a Carrier... right now, with this change, it will be easier... very funy.....

I hope next thing to rework is improvement of the Carrier Atlantis... change some light turrets for standard ones and improve the powerplant... the atlantis already has troubles with the energy drain, so now, our unique defense against torpedoes will literaly EAT all energy... funny.

I see... more improvements for PvP instead RolePlaying...

RE: Flaks rework - Connor - 02-13-2016

Lol.

Quote:Just before just 2 fighters with torpedoes can beat a Carrier... right now, with this change, it will be easier... very funy

Nope. A single bomber can't take out a battleship without restocking and leaving the bomber to go away. If you have flaks then it's useless.

Quote:I hope next thing to rework is improvement of the Carrier Atlantis... change some light turrets for standard ones and improve the powerplant... the atlantis already has troubles with the energy drain, so now, our unique defense against torpedoes will literaly EAT all energy... funny.

Lol again. The Carrier has a 9 mill core, Heavy Battleship. It's perfectly fine as it is. Here's a suggestion, don't fire all your weapons at once.

Quote:I see... more improvements for PvP instead RolePlaying...

Ohhhhh the Irony.

The flaks have been made somewhat better as they don't kill each other now. Your flaks are more effective.

RE: Flaks rework - JohnyWalker - 02-13-2016

Quote:Lol.

Nope. A single bomber can't take out a battleship without restocking and leaving the bomber to go away. If you have flaks then it's useless.

Im speaking about just 2 fighters with torpedoes, i saw it and felt it...

Quote:Lol again. The Carrier has a 9 mill core, Heavy Battleship. It's perfectly fine as it is. Here's a suggestion, don't fire all your weapons at once.

Atlantis is not a Battleship and I never shoot all weapons at once, happens... for any reason literally run out of energy soooo fast.

Quote:Ohhhhh the Irony.

The flaks have been made somewhat better as they don't kill each other now. Your flaks are more effective.

Before if you encounter with 2 ships spamming Torpedoes, you also need to spam flaks, the torpedoes are incredible powerful, and you will be running out of energy quickly, right now much more. This mean you will die or die...

RE: Flaks rework - Titan* - 02-13-2016

(02-13-2016, 06:04 PM)JohnyWalker Wrote: Im speaking about just 2 fighters with torpedoes, i saw it and felt it...

I am sure they are bomber with nova torpedo or SNAC not fighter.
It is also so easy to deflect Bomber nova torpedo with Flaks even 4 bomber with nova torpedo loadout can't take out a capital ship but you have to know how to use Flaks and some skills
2 Bomber with SNAC can take out a capital ship but it takes some time (10-20min) and it is boring

(02-13-2016, 06:04 PM)JohnyWalker Wrote: Atlantis is not a Battleship and I never shoot all weapons at once, happens... for any reason literally run out of energy soooo fast.
He said, Atlantis have Heavy Battleship powercore.
You have 20x Secondary turret, of course you run out of energy soooo fast.
Atlantis is the one of the best anti fighter - bomber ship in the game

(02-13-2016, 06:04 PM)JohnyWalker Wrote: Before if you encounter with 2 ships spamming Torpedoes, you also need to spam flaks, the torpedoes are incredible powerful, and you will be running out of energy quickly, right now much more. This mean you will die or die...

Current Flaks really takes soo much energy, I am sure they will fix it soon. You have to know what you are doing when you fighting against 2 bomber, it is possible to survive.

RE: Flaks rework - Alley - 02-13-2016

You'll have more luck getting listened to if you don't post your thread in a completely unrelated section.

RE: Flaks rework - JohnyWalker - 02-13-2016

Quote:I am sure they are bomber with nova torpedo or SNAC not fighter.
It is also so easy to deflect Bomber nova torpedo with Flaks even 4 bomber with nova torpedo loadout can't take out a capital ship but you have to know how to use Flaks and some skills
2 Bomber with SNAC can take out a capital ship but it takes some time (10-20min) and it is boring

No, they was 2 fighers or heavy fighters, not bombers. And several times happened hehehe.

Quote:He said, Atlantis have Heavy Battleship powercore.
You have 20x Secondary turret, of course you run out of energy soooo fast.
Atlantis is the one of the best anti fighter - bomber ship in the game

I dont think so... fighters move sooo fast, only you would can combat them with Solaris, but then totally nothing to do with bigers.

Quote:Current Flaks really takes soo much energy, I am sure they will fix it soon. You have to know what you are doing when you fighting against 2 bomber, it is possible to survive.

I did it, not many times but i did it, but the problem is, if the others are spamming a lot of torpedoes, you only can keep energy for to use Flaks, if you try to use another weapons... you will have no enough energy for Flaks... its like a vicious circle hehehe.

its just... i think with the amount of slots (27) only 4 standar slots its a bit weird... it should have at least 6 or 8. I saw Scyllas can mount up to 9 Rogue Cruiser Turrets, its awesome! Hull dmg: 2550 Shield Dmg: 1275, powerusage 8300... the Liberty Batteshilp Light turret, Hull dmg: 2400, Shield dmg: 1200, powerusage: 15500.... what is this balance?

RE: Flaks rework - Vendetta - 02-13-2016

(02-13-2016, 05:56 PM)Snoopy Wrote: Lol.

Quote:Just before just 2 fighters with torpedoes can beat a Carrier... right now, with this change, it will be easier... very funy

Asuras/SNAC Barghest can solo, I've done it. Its not easy.

RE: Flaks rework - Titan* - 02-13-2016

(02-13-2016, 06:49 PM)JohnyWalker Wrote:
Quote:I am sure they are bomber with nova torpedo or SNAC not fighter.

No, they was 2 fighers or heavy fighters, not bombers. And several times happened hehehe.

You died to 2 fighter?

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Flaks rework - Traxit - 02-13-2016

(02-13-2016, 06:49 PM)JohnyWalker Wrote: No, they was 2 fighers or heavy fighters, not bombers. And several times happened hehehe.
[Image: 5129260.gif]

Yeah, without proper anti-snub equipment, you're ought to retreat to a safe place or just get mowed down by fighter guns, which would take a long time depending on how many snubs.

And torpedoes don't add much to the DPS.