Discovery Gaming Community
Bio - SpaceCow - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Bio - SpaceCow (/showthread.php?tid=136114)

Bio - SpaceCow - Findarato Veneanar - 02-15-2016

//Feedback thread

General
Character Name: SpaceCow
Affiliations: Nomads and Wild
Profession: Grass Eater

Social
Personality: Panics at the sight of hostile space vessels
Alignment: Neutral
Philosophy: The richest grass produces the richest milk.
Powers: Consumes grass, milky cloak, milk cannons.

History: Born and raised by a lone explorer, the cow had a good and simple life, until one day while her owner was on an adventure he discovered a dark cloud in the Kansas system, hoping for hidden wealth he flew into it and located an unknown jump gate and went through, once on the other side he found an uncharted system filled with heavy radiation, foolishly believing his ships shielding would hold off the radiation long enough for the system to be explored he flew deep inside, but slowly the damage was done and before he knew it he was quickly dying, in his last moments his scanners picked up a strange installation, with his remaining strength he set the autopilot to fly to it before passing on, the cow, for whatever reason, perhaps due to being located in the cargo hold, was not affected as badly by the radiation and survived to be found by the inhabitants of the strange installation, once brought onto the base it was experimented on and eventually a nomad Incubi merged with the cow, possibly due to the radiation or the experiments a new form of nomad was created, a nomad space cow, a being similar to a cow in shape, but with the combined mind of a cow and a nomad, along with some of the powers that the nomads have.

RE: Bio - SpaceCow - Findarato Veneanar - 02-15-2016

//* This whole post will basically be OORP, i'll be posting logs and any comments i have on them.

This was that battle in front of manhattan from a few days ago, i showed up not expecting anyone to even be there, hoping for a chance to just sit in a protected corner of one of the bases, and found multiple nomad battleships along with Ish'tar crusing in right at the same time as myself, everything went to hell from there, i pretty much just spent the battle gawking while dodging stray shots, nomads of course ended up losing as planned, and i ended up dying to a jumpgates turrets a few minutes later, no chance of any rp getting done with that many twitching fingers around.

This time around things went a fair bit better, there were only a few people around so i managed to get out a bit of rp while fleeing towards manhattan, sadly i decloaked in a bad spot and got insta killed by a POB defense turret in front of manhattan, would have been nice to get a meal but oh well at least i now know to be careful about where i decloak around there.

This was a bit disappointing, but honestly expected from a lib indy, chased me all across new york, only caught up to me because i thought the ships scanner would show players, was about to eat right when he popped up behind me, i did make it halfway to the cali jumpgate before lag stopped me from continuing to dodge his gunboat cerbs though so that was a pretty cool event.
*\\